PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Capel!!!!! Jeff ****ing Capel, Mutha****as!!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Bourbon St Sooner
12/24/2007, 11:46 AM
Dean, please put us out of our misery. I'd rather have nothing being posted on the b-ball board than this assinine BS.

Jeff ****ing Capel has only been here one and a half years! And Cade Davis and Griffin are only FRESHMEN (singing the Verve? song in my head)! Give me a ****ing break and let these guys show what they can do, like beat the 18th ranked team in the country!

LittleWingSooner
12/24/2007, 12:28 PM
proof?

Proof is in what he's done at OU so far. And what he's done against the bigger teams. If you look at when he's played teams that have bigger guys he's not really made a lot of baskets. He's a long ways from being an NBA guy right now.

Jeff ****ing Capel has only been here one and a half years! And Cade Davis and Griffin are only FRESHMEN (singing the Verve? song in my head)! Give me a ****ing break and let these guys show what they can do, like beat the 18th ranked team in the country!

And I never said Fire Capel. I'm still not sure of the guy at this point. There's no reason to be at this point.

Collier11
12/24/2007, 03:56 PM
Proof is in what he's done at OU so far. And what he's done against the bigger teams. If you look at when he's played teams that have bigger guys he's not really made a lot of baskets. He's a long ways from being an NBA guy right now.

So, he is projected by NBA scouts as a top 10 pick but he is only an athlete??? Sure, I will concede that he is a little raw at this point, but the guy has played 12 or so D1 games at this point and he doesnt have the surrounding cast that Eric Gordon, Derick Rose, and other big time recruits have!!

And I never said Fire Capel. I'm still not sure of the guy at this point. There's no reason to be at this point.

I can, Capels team is much better than last years team already this season and the proof in a good coach is when his teams get better not only season to season, but within the season(note the loss to SFA followed by wins againt a good Ark team and a pretty good Gonzaga team. Look at the talent Sean Sutton has and he is 6-5 with several bad losses, We are a good but not great team so far this year that is one more impact player from being undefeated or a 1 loss team!

Also, look at all the talent that left when Sampson bailed, if Capel had that talent we would have likely been a tourney team last year and def a tourney team this year!

Collier11
12/24/2007, 03:58 PM
James Neysmith and Cade Davis don't even get backup minutes.

One of those guys is dead so it is a pretty safe bet that he can no longer shoot the rock good enough to get on the court!! Idiot!

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/24/2007, 05:44 PM
I know the secret identity of Leroy's Lizard.

And I never said Fire Capel. I just like "suggest" it while I'm clad in my Ratboy underoos.

Nick the Zep is consistant in one regard. He is always wrong.

LittleWingSooner
12/24/2007, 06:08 PM
I can, Capels team is much better than last years team already this season and the proof in a good coach is when his teams get better not only season to season, but within the season(note the loss to SFA followed by wins againt a good Ark team and a pretty good Gonzaga team. Look at the talent Sean Sutton has and he is 6-5 with several bad losses, We are a good but not great team so far this year that is one more impact player from being undefeated or a 1 loss team!

Also, look at all the talent that left when Sampson bailed, if Capel had that talent we would have likely been a tourney team last year and def a tourney team this year!

Sampson bailed with a top 10 class signed. Capel couldn't keep that class. Also we had enough talent last year to at least make the NIT.

Sooner24
12/24/2007, 10:32 PM
Sampson bailed with a top 10 class signed. Capel couldn't keep that class. Also we had enough talent last year to at least make the NIT.

Kelvin Sampson is an idiot. Sampson bailed with a top ten class signed that he broke NCAA rules to get.

LittleWingSooner
12/24/2007, 11:46 PM
Rules that I'm pretty sure every coach in the country is probably breaking. Including Jeff Capel right now.

william_brasky
12/24/2007, 11:59 PM
LittleWingSooner,

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/47/You_win_the_prize.jpg

CtheB
12/25/2007, 12:07 AM
You have to reserve judgment on Capel til next year, realizing that potentially only one player on this year's team (with eligibility remaining) will start next year. 2008 starting lineup goes Leary/Neysmith at the point, Warren (an absolute coup that we got him) at the 2, Ryan Wright at the 3, and Blake Griffin and the JUCO (forget his name) on the front line and this team will be very very dangerous.

That being said, our 2007 team will surprise you, I think. They will get a couple of wins in conference you don't expect, get a couple of losses you don't expect, but be a tough out for everyone.

Sure, the jury is out on Capel, but I like what I see thus far. Pretty good for the second year when he had absolutely nothing in the cupboard when he got here.

LittleWingSooner
12/25/2007, 01:47 AM
You have to reserve judgment on Capel til next year, realizing that potentially only one player on this year's team (with eligibility remaining) will start next year. 2008 starting lineup goes Leary/Neysmith at the point, Warren (an absolute coup that we got him) at the 2, Ryan Wright at the 3, and Blake Griffin and the JUCO (forget his name) on the front line and this team will be very very dangerous.

That being said, our 2007 team will surprise you, I think. They will get a couple of wins in conference you don't expect, get a couple of losses you don't expect, but be a tough out for everyone.

Sure, the jury is out on Capel, but I like what I see thus far. Pretty good for the second year when he had absolutely nothing in the cupboard when he got here.

I don't think I can disagree with a single part of the post, Except I don't see Ryan Wright as a 3

okienole3
12/25/2007, 08:40 AM
I don't think I can disagree with a single part of the post, Except I don't see Ryan Wright as a 3

Bull**** Nicky. I have seen you post on other boards, maybe even this one, that Capel inherited enough talent to make the tourney LAST YEAR. ****, I just saw a couple of posts down that he had enough to make the NIT last year, so surely you don't think judgment should be reserved. You have already made up your mind that he isn't a good coach, just like you don't think Bob is a good coach. Do us a favor and quit being a "fan".

CtheB
12/25/2007, 08:50 AM
There is little doubt in my mind that Capel not only didn't have the talent to make the tourney last year, I would argue that he doesn't have the talent to make the tourney THIS year, even with Griffin. This team still does not have a reliable scorer night in night out from the outside.

Last year, there was Michael Neal, who's senior year paled in comparison to his junior year.

This year, I like the way we have had some guys show up from time to time, but when they all go flat, it's Stephen F. Austin time.

Warren definitely holds a big key to this program. If he can do at D1 what he has done at the AAU level, it's going to make EVERYTHING better.

P.S. Is Little Wing Sooner really Nick Zeppelin?

okienole3
12/25/2007, 09:26 AM
P.S. Is Little Wing Sooner really Nick Zeppelin?

It is a documented fact.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1946773#post1946773

Big Red Ron
12/25/2007, 10:05 AM
I'd love to read up on it myself. Please share a link or even paraphrase and cite said publications.Yeah, me too.

LittleWingSooner
12/25/2007, 11:45 AM
There is little doubt in my mind that Capel not only didn't have the talent to make the tourney last year, I would argue that he doesn't have the talent to make the tourney THIS year, even with Griffin. This team still does not have a reliable scorer night in night out from the outside.

I agree here. We also don't really have a go to guy. Crocker and Longar are probably our most consistent offensive players. Our shooting is better this year as a team.

okienole3
12/25/2007, 12:51 PM
I agree here. We also don't really have a go to guy. Crocker and Longar are probably our most consistent offensive players. Our shooting is better this year as a team.

The probation was pretty minor and it didn't effect the fact that we had enough talent to got to the NCAA Tournament already there.

Which is it Nicky? Did we or didn't we have enough talent to make the tournament last year and/or this year?

Sooner24
12/25/2007, 02:23 PM
Rules that I'm pretty sure every coach in the country is probably breaking. Including Jeff Capel right now.

So are you positive or just "pretty sure"? :confused:

CtheB
12/25/2007, 03:12 PM
It is a documented fact.

Noted, okienole, and thank you for the heads up.

CtheB
12/25/2007, 03:17 PM

I can assure you, without a shadow of a doubt, that our basketball program is squeaky clean at this point in time.

william_brasky
12/25/2007, 05:12 PM
It is a documented fact.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90958

LittleWingSooner
12/25/2007, 06:06 PM
Which is it Nicky? Did we or didn't we have enough talent to make the tournament last year and/or this year?

We have enough talent. We don't have a scorer. We had a better scoring threat last year with Nate Carter. None of our guys right now can score like Carter could.

I can assure you, without a shadow of a doubt, that our basketball program is squeaky clean at this point in time.

I doubt any program is completely clean. If they are they probably aren't winning any games.

CtheB
12/25/2007, 07:26 PM
Little Wing, what's the obsession with Carter? I agree he had a nice senior year, but it took him 15 games to get in the groove. No question he was an effective scorer over the last half of the season, but he was AWOL until February.

LittleWingSooner
12/25/2007, 08:12 PM
It took him that long because he didn't play.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/26/2007, 09:37 AM
We have enough talent. We don't have a scorer. We had a better scoring threat last year with Nate Carter. None of our guys right now can score like Carter could.

I doubt any program is completely clean. If they are they probably aren't winning any games.

Freaking retarded.

I appreciate what Nate Carter did for the program but if you think that Nate Carter is a better scoring threat than Blake Griffin you are stoned.

Nate Carter was a tweener who was exceptional at 2 things..1.Taking larger players to the basket off the dribble and drawing fouls 2. Making free throws. Again I liked how he was able to do irt with some consistancy but the moment anything resembling a double team or a zone was thrown out there he was a 3rd or 4th option. He shot 48% from the floor averagin 11.6ppg. and 5 rpg. Which NBA team is Nate Carter playing for this year???...that's right.

Blake Griffin has been seeing double teams from day one and he is still averaging 13 and 8 as a freshman while shooting 58.6% from the field. (translation..massive dunks).

Blake Griffin is not only a better scoring threat than Carter, he is probably the best individual scoring threat we have had since Hollis Price.

LittleWingSooner
12/26/2007, 01:15 PM
Before Big 12 play, Nate Carter had one game with over 20 minutes against Liberty. The rest of the time he was on the bench getting no minutes. If he plays more in those games he may have averaged close to 20 points a game on the season.

Blake Griffin isn't even the best scoring threat on our team right now. That's Longar Longar or Tony Crocker. Especially against the better teams we've played. Against Memphis, USC, Arkansas, and Gonzaga, Longar has been our leading scorer at just under 13 a game. Crocker is 2nd at about 11 per game. Blake has scored about 8 a game.

Nate Carter averaged 16.5 points per game in conference play. Most of that despite seeing double teams and having no real other help from the rest of the team outside of a few good games from Longar. None of our players right now are even close to that right now.

Civicus_Sooner
12/26/2007, 01:37 PM
Before Big 12 play, Nate Carter had one game with over 20 minutes against Liberty. The rest of the time he was on the bench getting no minutes. If he plays more in those games he may have averaged close to 20 points a game on the season.

Blake Griffin isn't even the best scoring threat on our team right now. That's Longar Longar or Tony Crocker. Especially against the better teams we've played. Against Memphis, USC, Arkansas, and Gonzaga, Longar has been our leading scorer at just under 13 a game. Crocker is 2nd at about 11 per game. Blake has scored about 8 a game.

Nate Carter averaged 16.5 points per game in conference play. Most of that despite seeing double teams and having no real other help from the rest of the team outside of a few good games from Longar. None of our players right now are even close to that right now.
Someone should put this guy out of his misery.

OUstud
12/26/2007, 02:47 PM

There is no way in hell NC averages 20 points a game, even if he had played every minute of every game. Up until the Baylor game (last win of that winning streak), our playbook was pretty simple: give it to him down low, he gets fouled, hits both FTs. After that he started drawing double teams and didn't play consistently well for the rest of the season.

Also, ever think that maybe the reason he didn't play much at the beginning was the coaches hadn't figured out his main strength was to draw fouls and get to the line? Besides that, he wasn't a great mid-range or 3 shooter, wasn't a great rebounder, etc...just another undersized PF.

To say that NC is better than Blake is stupid.

OUmillenium
12/26/2007, 03:07 PM
I agree with the majority, Nate was barely D1 material. Great heart and production during mid-season last year but not an offensive threat. Blake is still green in many ways but has shown flashes of offense. He will have to develope some type of game (shootingwise) from 4 feet out to be legit, however.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/26/2007, 03:46 PM

Nates play early in the season didn't merit more playing time. Before he caught fire in conference play many were wondering where was this great one-on-one scorer that many of us had heard about.

Yeah. Joey Halzle was our leading passer this year against Texas Tech. I like Crocker but he hasn't seen a double team all year and he won't and we don't run the offense through Crocker every time we can down the court. Longar has been very good of late and probably right now is our second scoring threat.

No. The moment Nate Carter saw any double teams or teams took away the drive to the basket his scoring dropped off and that is why he went from averging about 18-19ppg in conference play in mideseason to scoring 12ppg down the stretch of the last 9 games. Blake Griffin sees double teams all the time. I'm not suggesting that his game is polished or that there aren't things he can work on but even so he is producing more than any freshman in recent memory ..like since Jeff Webster

LittleWingSooner
12/26/2007, 04:15 PM
I agree with the majority, Nate was barely D1 material. Great heart and production during mid-season last year but not an offensive threat.

If someone is barely div 1 material they don't averaged 16.5 points per game in conference play.

His last 6 games when we won 1 game he scored 6, 22, 14, 20, 13, and 12. That's 14.5 points per game and he scored 6 in one of those games. 16.2 the other 5 games. The 20 point game was against Kansas so was the 6 point game.

Again 16.5 points per game in conference play. And before conference play he had 1 game when he played 20+ minutes against Liberty. Once conference play began he played a lot and scored a lot and was pretty consistent.

tommieharris91
12/26/2007, 05:07 PM
We didn't play KU twice last year.

LittleWingSooner
12/26/2007, 05:16 PM
We didn't play KU twice last year.

Yes we did. We played them in the regular season and in the 2nd game of the Big 12 Tourney.

okienole3
12/26/2007, 06:07 PM
Yes we did. We played them in the regular season and in the 2nd game of the Big 12 Tourney.

For once, Zep is right.

But, you still haven't answered the question. Did we or did we not have enough talent to make the tourney last year, because you are on record saying both.

LittleWingSooner
12/26/2007, 06:55 PM
For once, Zep is right.

But, you still haven't answered the question. Did we or did we not have enough talent to make the tourney last year, because you are on record saying both.

We had the talent last year. We had 15 wins with regular season games left. And every game after that point was close outside of one

JohnnyMack
12/26/2007, 07:59 PM
We had the talent last year to make the tourney. It was quite a soft field.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/27/2007, 06:49 PM
Capel is doing a much better job this year, which only makes sense, most coaches get better unless they are Boo Blake. If we give Capel a few more years, I can definetly see us competing for Big 12 Championships and being a competitive Tournament team.

OKmanUbet
12/29/2007, 11:14 PM
Our gaurd play was terrible last year...Kelvin left this program in a mess and Capel has is just now getting it back on track...He has developed Longar into a good player and got Blake Griffin...the gaurd play and defense is much impoved...that sounds like good coaching to me!

okienole3
12/29/2007, 11:17 PM
Our gaurd play was terrible last year...Kelvin left this program in a mess and Capel has is just now getting it back on track...He has developed Longar into a good player and got Blake Griffin...the gaurd play and defense is much impoved...that sounds like good coaching to me!

It's GUARD.

Collier11
12/29/2007, 11:30 PM
It's GUARD.

nice waste of a post!!! :rolleyes:

OKmanUbet
12/30/2007, 12:01 AM
It's GUARD.

Okay, so I misspelled guard...do you disagree with my post or are you just being a jackass! I Maybe new to this board, but I have been on a few others ya know...usually people let typos slide, but I'll check my spelling next time teach!

tommieharris91
12/30/2007, 12:10 AM
Newb has a point. How far do you people in teh inturnutz think Longar would be under Calvin Simpson? Does anyone here think Longar would even have NBA interest without the help of Jeff Capel?

GottaHavePride
12/30/2007, 12:38 AM
Newb has a point. How far do you people in teh inturnutz think Longar would be under Calvin Simpson? Does anyone here think Longar would even have NBA interest without the help of Jeff Capel?

Longar was a 2 ppg player under Kelvin. He would have ben our next Josef Szendrei, a guy we put in for minutes when we need a big guy that can go in, foul someone hard, and fire up the team. Under Capel he's one of the team leaders, and a serious scoring threat.

SleestakSooner
12/30/2007, 12:56 AM
Longar stepped up and has tried to lead the team. I believe it is Capel's influence that helped him do that.

I also loved the way Austin Johnson took the role of team leader and ran the point the best I have seen at OU in a long while. If he can keep that up and Crocker and Godbold continue to pitch in this team will be a tough match for most anyone.

I am still in shock at how well they played tonight and how they were able to switch gears and still compete and win.

Oh and by the way, believe the hype. Blake Griffin is here to win and played the best game yet of his young career!

GrapevineSooner
12/30/2007, 01:55 AM
Yes, I've noticed teh gaurd play has been better. :D

Collier11
12/30/2007, 03:15 AM
calving didnt develop players, they always seemed to stay the same in most cases...guys are getting better under Capel, alot better!

MI Sooner
12/30/2007, 09:13 AM
Who developed Eduardo Najera? That guy didn't arrive nearly as skilled and polished as he left.

MI Sooner
12/30/2007, 09:25 AM
Blake Griffin gets what percentage of his points in the half-court sets? A lot are in transition or off offensive rebounds. I don't know about you, but when I hear that a player is a scoring threat, I think of someone who can score in the half-court offense. Blake Griffin, while way, way more talented than Nate Carter, isn't a better scorer in the half-court offense right now. Of course, I've only seen about five games. But based on what I saw, it's not even close.

Nate Carter was a poor man's Jerry Stackhouse. He drove to the basket, got fouled, and made his free throws. And 48% from the field is pretty damn good for someone playing on the outside.

SleestakSooner
12/30/2007, 09:42 AM
Blake Griffin gets what percentage of his points in the half-court sets? A lot are in transition or off offensive rebounds. I don't know about you, but when I hear that a player is a scoring threat, I think of someone who can score in the half-court offense. Blake Griffin, while way, way more talented than Nate Carter, isn't a better scorer in the half-court offense right now. Of course, I've only seen about five games. But based on what I saw, it's not even close.

Nate Carter was a poor man's Jerry Stackhouse. He drove to the basket, got fouled, and made his free throws. And 48% from the field is pretty damn good for someone playing on the outside.

Ummm hello! Blake Griffin is still a freshman and has a great deal to learn. Anyone who is out there comparing him to a JuCo Transfer senior who didn't show his best game until late in his final season is ridiculous!

Blake has been showing signs of being able to post up and drive to the hoops lately. He is a monster on the boards and runs the court almost as well as a guard.

All of that while being double and triple teamed by most teams. I think the kid is in good hands under Capel and will be a wunderkind if he decides to stay in college long enough to develop his game.

MI Sooner
12/30/2007, 09:49 AM
Ummm hello! Blake Griffin is still a freshman and has a great deal to learn. Anyone who is out there comparing him to a JuCo Transfer senior who didn't show his best game until late in his final season is ridiculous!

Well, that's what several posters were doing. Comparing Carter last year to Griffin. Yes, he's a freshman. I didn't say he'll never be a better scorer than Carter, just that, right now, he's not as good a scorer as Carter was last year. He's obviously 1) a better rebounder, 2) a better defender, 3) more athletic, and 4) better suited for the NBA, given his size and athleticism.

GottaHavePride
12/30/2007, 12:04 PM
Who developed Eduardo Najera? That guy didn't arrive nearly as skilled and polished as he left.
No doubt. I think Kelvin had his "A" players and his "B" players. Players like Najera, Hollis Price, Quannas White, etc. were "A" guys that Kelvin managed to polish pretty well while they were here. Guys like Victor Avila, Renzi Stone, Oleg, Michael Cano, etc. were "B" guys that didn't seem to make a lot of improvement. Heck, Tim Heskett actually seemed to get worse between his Junior and Senior seasons. He seemed like he was nearly automatic from long range early on and then it just went away.

SleestakSooner
12/30/2007, 12:10 PM
Well, that's what several posters were doing. Comparing Carter last year to Griffin. Yes, he's a freshman. I didn't say he'll never be a better scorer than Carter, just that, right now, he's not as good a scorer as Carter was last year. He's obviously 1) a better rebounder, 2) a better defender, 3) more athletic, and 4) better suited for the NBA, given his size and athleticism.

Don't bother listening to some idiots (LittleWingSooner) and their outrageous comments and you'll be better off. Yes I totally agree that Blake needs to develop his offensive game. But with all else he brings to the team it is still better to have him on the floor than not.

King Crimson
12/30/2007, 12:10 PM
No doubt. I think Kelvin had his "A" players and his "B" players. Players like Najera, Hollis Price, Quannas White, etc. were "A" guys that Kelvin managed to polish pretty well while they were here. Guys like Victor Avila, Renzi Stone, Oleg, Michael Cano, etc. were "B" guys that didn't seem to make a lot of improvement. Heck, Tim Heskett actually seemed to get worse between his Junior and Senior seasons. He seemed like he was nearly automatic from long range early on and then it just went away.

Heskett wasn't the same shooter after he hurt his hand, thumb i believe. that's not really on Kelvin.

Cano was a walk-on.

you gotta give KS credit for guys like Nolan Johnson, Ace, Michael Johnson, Eric Martin, Daryan Selvy, Johnnie Gilbert etc.

Ash
12/30/2007, 12:16 PM
We had the talent last year. We had 15 wins with regular season games left. And every game after that point was close outside of one

Last year's team was not an NCAA tourney team. Period. They actually overachieved in many games.

LittleWingSooner
12/30/2007, 01:09 PM

Oleg and Cano were walk-ons that barely palyed. I can see maybe replacing those guys with maybe Ebi Ere and Taj Gray

Heskett was hurt. Also he only got better on defense.

Other guys on that A list are Ace Mcgee and Nolan Johnson. Ryan Minor improved a lot under Sampson also. Corey Brewer and Nate Erdmann were stars.

Renzi Stone got better he just didn't have a lot of offensive ability.

King Crimson
12/30/2007, 01:15 PM
Oleg was a JUCO transfer, not a walk-on.

kind of a waste of a scholly, but hey.

Renzi and Vic Avila both had career games against Chris Mihm.

OKmanUbet
12/30/2007, 03:57 PM
Heskett wasn't the same shooter after he hurt his hand, thumb i believe. that's not really on Kelvin.

Cano was a walk-on.

you gotta give KS credit for guys like Nolan Johnson, Ace, Michael Johnson, Eric Martin, Daryan Selvy, Johnnie Gilbert etc.

Kelvin was did some great things at OU...He taught toughness and Hustle and it got him some nice records, Big XII Championships, and trip to the final 4....the only problem I had with him was consistent offensive production and development of big men.

It seems that OU was a place the 6'11 athletes came to flounder and not flourish....I feel that Capel has done wonders with Longar, I'm sure he will have a few busts in his career too, I'm just giving the guy credit when its due!

OKmanUbet
12/30/2007, 04:02 PM

I agree that Griffin has got to get better with his back to the basket...don't forget though that he was a Forward type in High school and is developing those skills on a game by game basis....I felt like he missed some good scoring opps against WVU, but his ceiling is ridiculous. Capel will have him coached up by the end of the year!

GottaHavePride
12/30/2007, 05:40 PM
Oleg and Cano were walk-ons that barely palyed. I can see maybe replacing those guys with maybe Ebi Ere and Taj Gray

Heskett was hurt. Also he only got better on defense.

Other guys on that A list are Ace Mcgee and Nolan Johnson. Ryan Minor improved a lot under Sampson also. Corey Brewer and Nate Erdmann were stars.

Renzi Stone got better he just didn't have a lot of offensive ability.

Man, Renzi was good at drawing fouls, though. And I mean that totally seriously; he just seemed to have a knack for getting guys to run him over for a charging call.

SleestakSooner
12/30/2007, 06:09 PM
Man, Renzi was good at drawing fouls, though. And I mean that totally seriously; he just seemed to have a knack for getting guys to run him over for a charging call.

True enough.

He also was not a bad shot blocker and I loved his energy, even when he was not in the game you could tell he really wanted his team to win.

JohnnyMack
12/30/2007, 06:47 PM

We used to sit together in History of Sports. Yes, I took History of Sports. So what?

Collier11
1/10/2008, 01:55 PM
I know the season is just getting going, but it is pretty clear that the players respond to Capel. His is a really good recruiter, and he is proving to be a pretty good if not real good game coach. For us to be 12-3 as opposed to 10-5 or 9-6 right now is exciting. If we can go 10-6 or even 9-7 in conf play then he will have won me over completely.

Ardmore_Sooner
1/10/2008, 02:47 PM
Collier, there are people that will sadly never be won over. Hopefully a win this Saturday might finally convince some sooner fans that Capel has the potential to be the real deal.

Boomer.....
1/10/2008, 02:48 PM
Absolutely. After that Stephen F. Austin loss, which turns out to not be that bad after all, the players responded and have reeled off some great wins. Looks like we are heading back to post season play.

Collier11
1/10/2008, 02:59 PM
Collier, there are people that will sadly never be won over. Hopefully a win this Saturday might finally convince some sooner fans that Capel has the potential to be the real deal.

Thats because some on here expect our bball program to be our football program, that probably will never happen. But we can be a consistent 20 game winning, ncaa tourney going, elite 8 or final four making type team and it would help if the fans would get behind this team! :D

Ardmore_Sooner
1/10/2008, 05:12 PM
Thats because some on here expect our bball program to be our football program

I really hope we never get beat by 20 in the first round! :D

Collier11
1/10/2008, 05:14 PM
I really hope we never get beat by 20 in the first round! :D

that would be the equivalent of being beaten by 20 in the Final 4 Thank You!!! ;) :D

Ardmore_Sooner
1/10/2008, 05:20 PM
that would be the equivalent of being beaten by 20 in the Final 4 Thank You!!! ;) :D

Or getting beat in OT in the Final Four by Marist. ;)

OUstud
1/10/2008, 11:38 PM
In a weird way, the SFA loss was the best thing to happen to this team. Seemed to spark some urgency.

Ardmore_Sooner
1/26/2008, 06:05 PM
Anybody seen Nick lately? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SleestakSooner
1/26/2008, 06:09 PM

SHHHHH!

You'll wake the troll!

Ardmore_Sooner
1/26/2008, 06:10 PM
I want this to awake, and spew stupidity upon all of us! ;)

birddog
1/26/2008, 06:12 PM
i was one of the few that really liked the hire.

now i'm worried we won't be able to keep him very long.

william_brasky
1/26/2008, 06:15 PM

I heard he's on tour with the Gert Jonnys.

http://files.samhart.net/humor/gertjonnys.jpg

SoonerInKCMO
1/26/2008, 07:11 PM
Dear Flying Spaghetti Monster what I wouldn't give to have a sweet-*** 'do like that guy in front.

tommieharris91
1/28/2008, 08:15 PM
WE NEED A JEFF CAPEL SMILEY-FACE ICON!!!!!

Ardmore_Sooner
1/28/2008, 08:20 PM
:kelvin:

LittleWingSooner
2/9/2008, 09:32 PM
2 and a half years and I've had no reason to get off the fence about the guy. He could be a great coach some day, but I'm not sure if he is a good fit for Oklahoma basketball and if he'll win here.

Ash
2/9/2008, 09:34 PM
Writing that, LWS, after a bad loss with a depleted team is just ignorant.

It's his second season and he's yet to get a full recruiting class in much less have them develop. We've had some bad luck with injuries this season and one guy who split.

He's bringing great players. Give the man some time.

stoopified
2/9/2008, 09:41 PM

It's his second season and he's yet to get a full recruiting class in much less have them develop. We've had some bad luck with injuries this season and one guy who split.

He's bringing great players. Give the man some time.I'll second that.

LittleWingSooner
2/9/2008, 09:46 PM

He's bringing great players. Give the man some time.

I am giving him time. But I think we have enough talent to beat bad teams on the road and beat some good teams at home. Heck we've already done that some this year. They just look lost a lot of time. The team looks like they don't care playing for Coach Capel.

Ash
2/9/2008, 10:01 PM
I am giving him time. But I think we have enough talent to beat bad teams on the road and beat some good teams at home. Heck we've already done that some this year. They just look lost a lot of time. The team looks like they don't care playing for Coach Capel.

Our guards are inconsistent and Blake Griffin at 50% and his brother are not enough to carry the team. That's the bottomline.

The last part, I couldn't disagree with more. You're bound to have one or a couple of dud games in a season but if there's been one consistent thing under Capel, it's been effort.

LittleWingSooner
2/9/2008, 10:03 PM
Our guards are inconsistent and Blake Griffin at 50% and his brother are not enough to carry the team. That's the bottomline.

The last part, I couldn't disagree with more. You're bound to have one or a couple of dud games in a season but if there's been one consistent thing under Capel, it's been effort.

I didn't really see a lot of effort today. Outside of Blake and maybe Godbold I felt everyone else quit. Same thing against Texas the other night.

tulsaoilerfan
2/9/2008, 11:03 PM
I didn't really see a lot of effort today. Outside of Blake and maybe Godbold I felt everyone else quit. Same thing against Texas the other night.
you have got to be kidding? They are playing mainly 6 guys and the effort is there, but the guards couldn't hit water falling out of a boat and the big guys are freakin' gassed by the end of the game; there isn't a team out there that can win consistently with only 6 guys playing major minutes

sooner518
2/10/2008, 01:09 AM
like clockwork, we lose a game and NickZep brings this thread back to life, displaying his full mental shortcomings for all the world to see. (How has it been 2 and a half years? Try one and a half, moron)

I was at the game and I didnt see anybody giving up. I saw CU triple teaming Griffin every time he got the ball down low and they could afford to do this because our guards shot 4 of 26 from 3 point range.

Ardmore_Sooner
2/10/2008, 02:47 AM
like clockwork, we lose a game and NickZep brings this thread back to life, displaying his full mental shortcomings for all the world to see. (How has it been 2 and a half years? Try one and a half, moron)

I was at the game and I didnt see anybody giving up. I saw CU triple teaming Griffin every time he got the ball down low and they could afford to do this because our guards shot 4 of 26 from 3 point range.

Shhhhhh...... don't use reason! :D

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/10/2008, 12:36 PM

Freaking retarded.

Effort was there. The team was 4-26 from 3 point range. 9-26 is a win. That is not a lack of effort...it's poor shooting, period.

OUmillenium
2/10/2008, 04:11 PM
Exactly, AJ + Godbold + Cade ****ing down his leg do not equal solid guard play. Add to the fact that Crocker has been shooting a flat shot and is turnover happy.

I think the Griffins have played great...but that's all we got.

LittleWingSooner
2/10/2008, 07:08 PM
You guys are treating it like he took over a Baylor type program or something. There's enough talent at Oklahoma to win games and be competitive in most games. There was last year. This year we weren't even competitive on the road against by far the worst team in the conference and we looked like a team that didn't care on defense in the 2nd half. And on offense they just shot 3 after 3 without even trying anything else. They weren't prepared for Colorado at all. You don't shoot the ball from 3 26 times against a zone just because it's open. I would rather see them go down to Blake or Taylor Griffin in triple teams 26 times instead of shooting 3s.

Ash
2/10/2008, 07:29 PM
Good ****ing grief. Do we have to go over this every week for the tards out there?

Capel inherited Sampson's bench players. He's taken that and a few other players and tried to put it together with freakin' duct tape and bailing wire. He turned a tall, skinny guy that averaged something like 2 pts and 5 min. a game under Sampson into one of the best post players in the conference.

You take away the starting five from any team except Kansas in this league, a thrown together recruiting class, and let's see how many games you win, LWS.

It's going to take a couple years just to get some depth at all the positions and fill the rosters with Capel's guys. Add to that the fact that some players need time to develop. Blake's the exception to freshmen, and in fact still could use some polishing of his game.

Jiminy christmas, people. I can understand being disappointed by the performance in the game but declaring the program DOA is just retarded.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/10/2008, 07:45 PM
There's enough talent at Oklahoma to win games and be competitive in most games. There was last year.

Name that talent...and go.

LittleWingSooner
2/10/2008, 07:53 PM
Name that talent...and go.

Godbold, Johnson, Crocker, Leary, Griffin, and Griffin are good enough to beat teams like Colorado on the road, and put in Longar that team is good enough to compete and beat most teams in the Big 12. It's not that hard to win games at OU.

Scott D
2/10/2008, 07:59 PM
stop Nick, you can't put in Longar because the broken bone says you can't.

bluedogok
2/10/2008, 08:08 PM
Using that Little Wingnuts logic, KU, UNC and Duke should NEVER lose any games.......even though UNC and Duke play each other, it should go to 40 overtimes until all the players foul out.......

LittleWingSooner
2/10/2008, 08:08 PM
stop Nick, you can't put in Longar because the broken bone says you can't.

There's still plenty of talent to beat Colorado. And not let them shoot 60%

OUstud
2/10/2008, 10:33 PM
Look, the CU loss was a bad one. Probably the second worst of the season, to SFA. But remember what happened after SFA? I think we drill ISU on Wednesday, and get back on track in time to beat Sean Pat Knight on Saturday.

Sooner_Havok
2/10/2008, 11:19 PM
Using that Little Wingnuts logic, KU, UNC and Duke should NEVER lose any games.......even though UNC and Duke play each other, it should go to 40 overtimes until all the players foul out.......

What would happen then? Just wondering. Like the aTm Baylor game, what would have happened if a team could put five people on the court, is the game over?

LittleWingSooner
2/10/2008, 11:23 PM

Where did you get that.

I don't really care about Duke or UNC. I didn't mention them anywhere in this thread.

Desert Sapper
2/11/2008, 12:02 AM

The fans of those schools sure think so.

...sort of like our fans when it comes to foosball.

Nicky's just playing his role. Totally unrealistic expectation development.

LittleWingSooner
2/11/2008, 12:41 AM
The fans of those schools sure think so.

...sort of like our fans when it comes to foosball.

Nicky's just playing his role. Totally unrealistic expectation development.

20 wins and beating the worst team in the Big 12 on the road are realistic expectations.

goingoneight
2/11/2008, 01:43 AM
I like how he just reads off the roster to point out OUr "talent." It's really easy to just throw names out there, but at the end of the day, we're not a basketball dynamo. We have good athletes and a young coach. Basically, we don't suck and are making slow but sure progress.

Now if we go 0-15 on the road for two years, then I'll be concerned.

Ash
2/11/2008, 02:02 AM
I like how he just reads off the roster to point out OUr "talent." It's really easy to just throw names out there, but at the end of the day, we're not a basketball dynamo. We have good athletes and a young coach. Basically, we don't suck and are making slow but sure progress.

Now if we go 0-15 on the road for two years, then I'll be concerned.

No joke. And this isn't a slam against our players, the newer guys might develop into great players. But, OSU has more talent on paper than OU. So does Baylor. So does Kansas State. Kansas is Kansas. Texas has more talent. aTm has more talent on paper.

At CU, they've got a great scorer who was ineligible last year and Roby is an NBA prospect. Yes we should have beat them this year, but it's not a lead pipe cinch lock.

Basically, we're about tied with Texas Tech and CU on paper. Role players, a couple of decent players, and one NBA prospect.

Iowa State and Nebbish, we've got more - supposedly.

That's the reality, at least the way LWS sees things.

Then there's the fact that Capel and staff have elevated that team above what they should be and elevated expectations at the same time.

Don't be fooled, Capel has done more with less than half the league. That in itself sells me on this guy.

LittleWingSooner
2/11/2008, 02:14 AM
I like how he just reads off the roster to point out OUr "talent."

I didn't read off the roster.

birddog
2/11/2008, 10:55 AM
well, you did happen to mention godbold. right?
he was sooo talented that he was just holding out on all the big time schools who wanted him because he wanted to walk on to ou.

now, we rely on this guy to hit big shots and lock down the other teams best player.

crocker, who knows what's up with him.

aj seems to have lost weight after being in a weight program for the last 4 years.

omar leary was recruited by the very school you said we should beat on the road, as well as nebraska, denver, and colorado state.

Desert Sapper
2/11/2008, 12:09 PM
20 wins and beating the worst team in the Big 12 on the road are realistic expectations.

Barring significant injuries or depth issues, both of which are hitting us hard at the moment.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/11/2008, 12:54 PM
Barring significant injuries or depth issues, both of which are hitting us hard at the moment.

what he said..

sooner518
2/11/2008, 01:04 PM
I didn't read off the roster.

youre right, you left off Beau Gerber.

LittleWingSooner
2/11/2008, 01:33 PM
well, you did happen to mention godbold. right?
he was sooo talented that he was just holding out on all the big time schools who wanted him because he wanted to walk on to ou.

now, we rely on this guy to hit big shots and lock down the other teams best player.

crocker, who knows what's up with him.

aj seems to have lost weight after being in a weight program for the last 4 years.

omar leary was recruited by the very school you said we should beat on the road, as well as nebraska, denver, and colorado state.

Griffin, Longar, Griffin, AJ, Crocker, were all 4 star or better type recruits. If you look at the Colorado roster every scholarship player on OU's roster was recruited higher than Colorado's roster. Yes even Godbold.

birddog
2/11/2008, 01:39 PM
but to act like we should go up to boulder and win because of recruiting rankings (you know better than that), is just not very bright.

you take a team with 6 players and win on the road.

CtheB
2/11/2008, 02:42 PM
What I said:

What LWS said:

Yet he comes on after the loss to Colorado and acts surprised.

Civicus_Sooner
2/11/2008, 03:33 PM
Wing,

Newsflash - we have crappy guards. AJ tries hard but he just isn't worthy of an OU scholorship. Godbold is a nice role player. Crocker and Leary will get better but this is still new to them.

Bottom line, better guards and we'd be doing well, better.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/11/2008, 03:33 PM
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8258/pwned111za6.jpg
What I said:

What LWS said:

Yet he comes on after the loss to Colorado and acts surprised.

Zepp is Logic's bitch.

LittleWingSooner
2/11/2008, 04:17 PM
Wing,

Newsflash - we have crappy guards. AJ tries hard but he just isn't worthy of an OU scholorship. Godbold is a nice role player. Crocker and Leary will get better but this is still new to them.

Bottom line, better guards and we'd be doing well, better.

These were all guys that were recruited higher then those we played against. The problem is that Capel is trying to put these guys in roles they aren't good in. He did the same thing with Neal and it killed his game last year.

C&CDean
2/11/2008, 04:37 PM
These were all guys that were recruited higher then those we played against. The problem is that Capel is trying to put these guys in roles they aren't good in. He did the same thing with Neal and it killed his game last year.

Nick, seriously, time to STFU.

We're playing shorthanded, and right now, our guards can't hit water from a ****ing boat. It ain't got anything to do with Capel putting them into roles they aren't good in. Only a ****ing dildo with **** for brains would say something like that.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/11/2008, 04:47 PM
Nick, seriously, time to STFU.

Only a ****ing dildo with **** for brains would say something like that.

That explains it.:)

Scott D
2/11/2008, 04:59 PM
What would happen then? Just wondering. Like the aTm Baylor game, what would have happened if a team could put five people on the court, is the game over?

as long as it wouldn't end up a mockery of basketball like that oregon state v arizona women's game that went into 2 ot before oregon st. won it.

CtheB
2/11/2008, 06:42 PM
Funny, but it's clear to me that our guards are fairly interchangeable. None of them are supers. They give us some good minutes from time to time, and some bad minutes as well. But, clearly, the two guys we could least afford to lose are BG and LL, and they really need each other to be successful. Now we are facing the rest of the season (possibly) without LL, and there is no logic that places that at the feet of Capel. As I said earlier in the thread, next year is the year we must start seeing improvement. Until now, he's just trying to assemble 5 that gives him the best chance to win on any given night, and his two best players are less than 100%. Hardly stands reason to blame him.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/6/2008, 03:25 AM

I love bringing this thread back to life again, and again, and again, and again! :D

Nice post by the way. :rolleyes:

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/6/2008, 07:35 AM
I love bringing this thread back to life again, and again, and again, and again! :D

Nice post by the way. :rolleyes:

Zepp won't show up again until OU's next loss. Plus he would never give Capel any credit for winning last night on the road without our best player.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2008, 07:47 AM
To be fair, he beat OsU. Not to mention the players were probably less tense since Eddie was in San Fran. It's alot easier getting prepared when you aren't worrying about drunk drivers hitting your bus!

Boomer.....
3/6/2008, 08:17 AM
Might be the biggest win of his career.

stoopified
3/6/2008, 08:44 AM
Might be the biggest win of his career.I still think the three game stretch of wins over quality opponents(UA,WV,Zaga)were all bigger because they came against quality competition with good coaching while this was Drunk jr and oSu.This however was a HUGE win for a battered team.

Just imagine Jeff F'ING Capel next year with a team that has more size,talent,depth.Scary,huh?

Boomer.....
3/6/2008, 09:15 AM
Absolutely! We should be great.

This was a huge win because of the crazy road atmosphere, senior night, a team on a big win streak, "rival", and it got us into the NCAA tournament.

NormanPride
3/6/2008, 10:55 AM
But Jeff can't coach a the end of the year! We suck! We're going in the wrong direction!

http://www.uncov.com/assets/2007/7/11/lolwut-scaled.jpg

Big Red Ron
3/6/2008, 11:25 PM
Wing is a stupid bastard, no?

Boomer.....
3/7/2008, 09:18 AM
yes

stoopified
3/8/2008, 05:57 PM
Jeff F'ING Capel is a basketball demi-god.

OUmillenium
3/8/2008, 06:18 PM
Capel gets his team to play better than I expect, most of the time. That is a sign of a very good(soon to be great) coach. Every team will slip up a few times a year but his body of work has been excellent so far considering the numbers he has had to work with.

What we will soon see in the next few years will be closer to Billy Ball but with great defense and better shot selection. And I was raised on Billy Ball so that's not a slight.

The future is bright and the present is fun.

bri
3/8/2008, 06:20 PM
Plus, our coach can beat everyone else's coaches at HORSE. :D

Ardmore_Sooner
3/8/2008, 07:43 PM
WING!!! WHERE YOU BE AT?! COME OUT FO YA WHOOPIN'!! :D

silverwheels
3/8/2008, 07:47 PM
Please don't call him out. This place is a lot better when he doesn't post.

adoniijahsooner
3/8/2008, 09:54 PM
While we are making plans for Jeffs future, lets just hope he sticks around for awhile and turn us into a perennial power.

GottaHavePride
3/9/2008, 12:34 AM
WING!!! WHERE YOU BE AT?! COME OUT FO YA WHOOPIN'!! :D

Man, what it is witchoo?

;)

Ardmore_Sooner
3/22/2008, 12:51 AM
Once again, I raise this thread from the dead!

MWHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm still waiting for Wing to come back! :D:D:D:D:D

SleestakSooner
3/22/2008, 12:54 AM
he was told to **** off dip ****... and hopefully he finally did.

shaun4411
3/22/2008, 01:19 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2404508
WHO THE **** IS THIS? JOE C JUST LAID A BIG FREAKING TURD ON THIS ONE.

Edit: Hmmm, I guess I was drunker than I thought last night. Still think I'll reserve my excitement until I see a few games under him first.

looks like youre the one who laid the egg here eh?

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/22/2008, 01:29 AM
Don't worry the, when we go through a scoring drought next year, everyone will want him gone and talk about how great Billy Tubbs was

PrideTrombone
3/22/2008, 10:28 AM
looks like youre the one who laid the egg here eh?

Yup. I'd like to change the name of this one to "JEFF ****IN' CAPEL, MUTHA****AS!!!!!!"

PrideTrombone
3/22/2008, 05:32 PM
A far-too-late correction for the thread that I posted after we hired him. I was wrong.

SleestakSooner
3/22/2008, 06:37 PM
how's that crow taste? ;)

GottaHavePride
3/22/2008, 07:33 PM
Man. I love dancing Carlton.

SleestakSooner
3/22/2008, 08:02 PM
Man. I love dancing Carlton.

It's not unusual... :D

Soonermagik
3/23/2008, 12:42 AM
A far-too-late correction for the thread that I posted after we hired him. I was wrong.

Hey, you are man enough to admit it, and I got respect for that. I see no reason to hold people's feet to the fire.

badger
3/23/2008, 01:18 PM
His heart was in the right place when he posted it, and if you're man enough to admit Joe C was right, then you're man enough to do just about anything. :D

JLB
3/23/2008, 03:04 PM
Jeff Capel is going to be an outstanding coach.I hope the University can keep him around for awhile.

SleestakSooner
3/23/2008, 05:33 PM
LittleWing here to spout more of his BS in 3... 2... 1

silverwheels
3/23/2008, 07:00 PM
LittleWing here to spout more of his BS in 3... 2... 1

He probably would if he weren't baned.

SoonerinSouthlake
3/23/2008, 10:10 PM
Jeff Capel is going to be an outstanding coach.I hope the University can keep him around for awhile.

The moment he is offered a job where Hoops doesnt play 2nd fiddle to Football, he is gone......

Dont get too cozy with him

OUstud
3/23/2008, 10:22 PM
OUstud will be playing the part of LWS.

"Fire Jeff. There's no excuse for this kind of play. Johnson, Godbold, and Longar were all very very highly recruited guys and they never panned out and it's totally Jeff's fault. Louisville isn't that good, they only beat Boise State (speaking of, Bob Stoops sucks too)."

:rolleyes: It's nice not having him around anymore...

silverwheels
3/23/2008, 10:35 PM
He'll be back under a different name eventually. He's obsessed with sharing his stupid opinions with the world so much that he can't stay away from message boards and have a real life.

stoopified
3/28/2008, 02:38 PM
He'll be back under a different name eventually. He's obsessed with sharing his stupid opinions with the world so much that he can't stay away from message boards and have a real life.

SonnerFans is NOT real life?What a crushing revelation.I thoughtSooner Fans WAS life,is this a MTRIX thing?

picasso
3/28/2008, 02:50 PM
I like Capel but that was a pretty sorry assed team that took the court vs. Lewieville.

Sooner24
3/28/2008, 03:01 PM
I like Capel but that was a pretty sorry assed team that took the court vs. Lewieville.

OU or Tennessee? ;)

ouradu
3/28/2008, 05:02 PM

picasso, the season is over. Look at the big picture, louisville was one game. Fact is, this was in reality a pretty sorry team that JC managed to turn into a jewel. I expected to fight for 6th place in the Big XII, an NIT bid would have been barely acceptable, with an NCAA bid and a 10-12 seed being a really good year, yet, big picture, we finished 4th in the conference, got the 3rd best NCAA seed in the conference and won a freakin' game in the first round. Throughout that Louisville game I was just thinking about what a great season it was, despite running into one of the top 10 teams in the country if not higher playing at the top of their game. You're type of thinking should have never crossed our minds. Wait till he has some real talent.

picasso
3/28/2008, 05:14 PM
I agree, the big picture needs to include guards who can create, score and shoot. a long lost art in recent OU basketball.

soonervegas
3/28/2008, 05:14 PM
Don't look now but that Lewieville team just bent Tennessee over. They could very well be cutting down the net in 10 days. OU would have made it to the Sweet 16 against about 55% of the 32 man field, but not against the Cardinals.

the_ouskull
3/28/2008, 07:46 PM
Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.

We got crushed. But, Capel's a no-excuses kind of guy. We'll be back there, and we'll play better when we get there again.

the_ouskull

Vegas Sooner
3/28/2008, 10:29 PM
************************************************** ************************************************** *********
I AM SO SICK OF THIS THREAD! I thought it was dumb the first day I saw it. Its time to pull this one down. We had a coach turn his back on our program and tried to leave for the "greener" side. Look at what we were given. A team who lost 3 McDonald's All Americans, a very decent line up, a University who has a fan base that spreads throughout the country, and a University who prides themselves on both their academics as well as athletics. I believe we have turned a leaf as a program with Capel. Even though Kelvin was great--all of the 'necks and 'hicks wanted Billy Ball. Well, here you go! A fast paced offense with guard movement faster then Kelvin had. On top of that Willie Warren is coming in, and by the way-he is the real deal. I make it a point to go to any of my Alma's games. Yes -The LNC takes a lot away from the game, but it is, has, and always will be a proud program. It is time for everyone to get together and get behind this program and The University of Oklahoma. I am 100% behind Capel and I wish him and my alma the best. It is time for the rest of the Alumni, student body, and the rest of the Oklahoma fans to get out there and do the same.

PrideTrombone
3/28/2008, 11:17 PM
************************************************** ************************************************** *********
I AM SO SICK OF THIS THREAD! I thought it was dumb the first day I saw it. Its time to pull this one down.

Hey, I recanted, and even got the title changed.

GottaHavePride
3/28/2008, 11:25 PM
Just for that, I'm considering making this thread a sTAb8y!!!11!1oneonwontwo!

stoops the eternal pimp
3/29/2008, 01:27 AM
I ll give ya a dollar if you do..

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/29/2008, 02:33 AM
I'll give you one Vdollar

SleestakSooner
3/29/2008, 03:20 PM
I want my two dollars!

Well said Vegas Sooner.

Civicus_Sooner
3/30/2008, 06:43 PM
Imagine if you were the dill that started this thread. ;)

OUmillenium
3/30/2008, 11:26 PM
kill this thread, please

NormanPride
3/31/2008, 10:15 AM
Stabby! :D