PDA

View Full Version : A week in the life of our next President

Okla-homey
3/21/2008, 05:48 PM
JSM traveled on official Senate business this week to the Middle East and Europe. He was joined by fellow Armed Services Committee members, Senators Joe Lieberman and Lindsey Graham.

In Iraq, JSM met with General David Petraeus and other military leaders, toured Baghdad and talked with both Iraqi and American service members. This was JSM's eighth official trip to Iraq since 2003.

While in Israel, he met with the country's leaders and promoted peace talks between Israel and Palestine. He also traveled throughout the country, visiting Sderot, the Yad VaShem Holocaust Memorial, Jerusalem's Western Wall, the Gaza Strip, and other historic sites.

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and JSM met to discuss Iraq, climate change and the global economy. JSM will meet with French President Nicolas Sarkozy in Paris before he returns to the United States.

Meanwhile, back in the USA, HRC and BHO were engaged in their continuing life-or-death slugfest to see who will end up losing to JSM in November.:D

VeeJay
3/21/2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah, but Obama is gonna bring about change and bring the races together.

Chuck Bao
3/21/2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah, but Obama is gonna bring about change and bring the races together.

Can we hear an amen, brother?

shaun4411
3/21/2008, 08:48 PM
Can we hear an amen, brother?

hey, he could even reccomend a church pastor to bring in this change and understanding of cultural diversity!

VeeJay
3/21/2008, 09:03 PM
Malik Shabazz for Secretary of State!!

Chuck Bao
3/21/2008, 09:24 PM
How about Colin Powell? I think he'd be interested in joining an administration that wasn't run by some fear-mongering demagogues so hellbent on oil, war and profits.

Curly Bill
3/21/2008, 09:26 PM
How about Colin Powell? I think he'd be interested in joining an administration that wasn't run by some fear-mongering demagogues so hellbent on oil, war and profits.

What have you got against fighting terrorism? ;) :D

JohnnyMack
3/21/2008, 09:38 PM
JSM traveled on official Senate business this week to the Middle East and Europe. He was joined by fellow Armed Services Committee members, Senators Joe Lieberman and Lindsey Graham.

In Iraq, JSM met with General David Petraeus and other military leaders, toured Baghdad and talked with both Iraqi and American service members. This was JSM's eighth official trip to Iraq since 2003.

While in Israel, he met with the country's leaders and promoted peace talks between Israel and Palestine. He also traveled throughout the country, visiting Sderot, the Yad VaShem Holocaust Memorial, Jerusalem's Western Wall, the Gaza Strip, and other historic sites.

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and JSM met to discuss Iraq, climate change and the global economy. JSM will meet with French President Nicolas Sarkozy in Paris before he returns to the United States.

Meanwhile, back in the USA, HRC and BHO were engaged in their continuing life-or-death slugfest to see who will end up losing to JSM in November.:D

You forgot (not surprisingly) to mention the part about Grandpa screwing up exactly who it is we're fighting.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6GBdyws5YU

Is it too late for Leiberman to run?

Curly Bill
3/21/2008, 09:39 PM
Is it too late for Leiberman to run?

How about the VP position for him?

Chuck Bao
3/21/2008, 10:01 PM
I'm thinking Richardson has already got the job.

What is with his beard? I didn't even recognize him.

Anyway, a VP with a beard would probably be a good thing, I'm thinking. Our leaders just need to let their hair down and not worry so much about shaving. Yeah, they would definitely win the beauty contest with McCain, but it's not about that, or Edwards would have already won.

Curly Bill
3/21/2008, 10:02 PM
No beards on political types. Have you seen the new NY gov? :eek:

Chuck Bao
3/21/2008, 10:19 PM
This may be really, really bad and terribly rascalish of me, but I never thought Richardson looked hispanic until the beard. In truth, he looks much more serious and less baby face. But, maybe that's just me.

SleestakSooner
3/21/2008, 11:35 PM
No beards on political types. Have you seen the new NY gov? :eek:

One thing for sure, he hasn't seen you, or any of the wenches he been beddin.

Okla-homey
3/22/2008, 08:05 AM
I think the Elephant dream ticket is McCain/Romney. That way, the ticket would contain both vast national security and economic savvy. And that would be very good for America.

Jerk
3/22/2008, 08:18 AM
Maybe Richarson is of Spanish decent and not Latino.

The Spainards have been in New Mexico for a very long time.

btw, Homey, your avator ... looks like he's trying to take a sh**

Okla-homey
3/22/2008, 08:30 AM
Maybe Richarson is of Spanish decent and not Latino.

The Spainards have been in New Mexico for a very long time.

btw, Homey, your avator ... looks like he's trying to take a sh**

That's his warface. Me likey. Reminds me of p1ssed-off Yoda.

http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/47331/2002624647758424275_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2002624647758424275)

with a little angry Grinch mixed in..

http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/46886/2002925874679310534_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2002925874679310534)

Curly Bill
3/22/2008, 08:22 PM
One thing for sure, he hasn't seen you, or any of the wenches he been beddin.

When I first saw a press conference with him I wondered what the hell was wrong with him that he looked so...odd shall we say. Then I found out the reason, if I had any feelers I prolly would have felt bad. ;)