PDA

View Full Version : Norman Peeps

mdklatt
3/19/2008, 04:59 PM
Expect your property taxes to go down soon due to the citation revenue from the unmarked NPD car that frequents the Campus Corner area. Dude just pulled over one car, and I look up and he's got somebody else pulled over a block away. He's had a busy couple of weeks.

olevetonahill
3/19/2008, 05:07 PM
hes an eager http://teawithmcnair.typepad.com/tea_with_mcnair/images/2007/10/19/barney_fife_2.jpg

olevetonahill
3/19/2008, 05:12 PM
true storey
back in the Mid 70s the speed Limit was 55 . Yall remember that carp ?
My ex Bro In law was driving along Not paying any tention, doing 65. Smokey stopped him gave him a ticket.
Remember Back then your License was your Bond right .
BIL signed the ticket Gave up his License . got Back in his truck and went On his Merry way :D
He Looks up in the RV mittor and The smokey has Him lit up again . Yup doing 65 in a 55 . Smokey says " you aint to bright are Ya ? "
took him to jail cause he didnt have the Cash to post a Cash bond .:rolleyes:

Dio
3/19/2008, 10:54 PM
A Moore cop did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago. Had another guy pulled over, cut him loose, and got me for a tail-light out (warning) and no seat belt.

Taxman71
3/20/2008, 06:14 AM
I have notice the Norman PD in an unmarked red Dodge Charger. Kinda like cheating to me to pass out speeding tickets in that thing

soonerboomer93
3/20/2008, 10:46 AM
that's why some states only allow marked vehicles to give out speeding tickets

Sooner24
3/20/2008, 01:36 PM
true storey
back in the Mid 70s the speed Limit was 55 . Yall remember that carp ?
My ex Bro In law was driving along Not paying any tention, doing 65. Smokey stopped him gave him a ticket.
Remember Back then your License was your Bond right .
BIL signed the ticket Gave up his License . got Back in his truck and went On his Merry way :D
He Looks up in the RV mittor and The smokey has Him lit up again . Yup doing 65 in a 55 . Smokey says " you aint to bright are Ya ? "
took him to jail cause he didnt have the Cash to post a Cash bond .:rolleyes:

Sounds like Smokey was right. ;)

sooneron
3/20/2008, 02:38 PM
Bleh, NPD. You gotta love their mandatory "contacts" per day thing.

mdklatt
3/20/2008, 02:52 PM
I have notice the Norman PD in an unmarked red Dodge Charger. Kinda like cheating to me to pass out speeding tickets in that thing

That's not the only one. If you a Crown Victoria without wheel covers, slow down just to be safe. :D

Jimminy Crimson
3/20/2008, 04:39 PM
That's not the only one. If you a Crown Victoria without wheel covers, slow down just to be safe. :D

There's also a white Trans-Am or Camaro or something like that.

olevetonahill
3/20/2008, 06:42 PM
Sounds like Smokey was right. ;)

Yup , Boy shoulda been watching .
Usually the PoPos turn around and Go the other way . this one Didnt , he just fell in behind him and Got him again :D

Taxman71
3/21/2008, 08:42 AM
Saw 4 people pulled over this morning in Norman, not counting the NPD car hiding behind a building on the west side of 77/Flood near the YMCA. Gray Street, usually never see NPD despite their station being 100 feet away, has been particularly busy, especially behind the old Hobby Lobby store.