PDA

View Full Version : Pryor to Ohio St.

EstablishedSooner1967
3/19/2008, 11:21 AM
Well this dram is over.... thank goodness!

NormanPride
3/19/2008, 11:25 AM
Who cares? Not playing for us, most likely never going to play against us. Overrated as hell.

The Maestro
3/19/2008, 12:15 PM
Still, though...why he would pick the Ohio State offense of Jim Tressel over the Michigan offense of Rich Rodriguez seems a bit odd to me.

We shall see, though...who knows with some of these kids that just out-athlete everyone in high school.

oupride
3/19/2008, 12:33 PM
Still, though...why he would pick the Ohio State offense of Jim Tressel over the Michigan offense of Rich Rodriguez seems a bit odd to me.

We shall see, though...who knows with some of these kids that just out-athlete everyone in high school.

Hats off to you again Maestro, odd indeed.

cheezyq
3/19/2008, 12:50 PM
Hats off to you again Maestro, odd indeed.

Not if you ask Mo Clarett. :D

KRYPTON
3/19/2008, 01:53 PM

Not once you add in six figures.

Eielson
3/19/2008, 05:37 PM
1,899 rushing yards, 1,889 passing yards, 59 touchdowns, only 3 interceptions, 21.2 points per game, 10 rebounds per game, and 7 assists per game. Didn't he play some defense too? Geez.

JLEW1818
3/19/2008, 06:56 PM
He could have a chance to start at Mich. right now

badger
3/19/2008, 07:23 PM
Yes, it IS kind of funny that that nobody really cares about Pryor anymore... that's what happens when you don't declare on signing day!

The media has moved on... to March Madness. Football recruiting media frenzy days are over. Your time has passed, Pryor. Now go out, redshirt, and get forgotten even more :D

soonerfan28
3/19/2008, 08:59 PM
Look what Rodriguez did at West Virginia and imagine what he could do at Michigan with better athletes overall and having Pryor to run the offense. I thought he would have chosen Michigan with a chance to utilize his skills, but who knows, maybe Tressel will add some of that spread option.

RedstickSooner
3/20/2008, 08:02 AM
Ohio State will not look at him as an immediate fix (Michigan would)

You, sir, have created a paradox.

You suggest that he is a sober, intelligent kid, looking to his long-term best interest.

His having waited this long, behaving like a prima dona, suggests that he's not.

mynameisjoe
3/20/2008, 04:01 PM
What's all this talk about Ohio State University? I thought he wanted to play for the University of Ohio State:

If everyone's here ..... University of Ohio State.

Since71ASooner4Life
3/22/2008, 07:55 AM
Who cares? Not playing for us, most likely never going to play against us. Overrated as hell.

Overrated? hard for me to draw that conclusion after watching the Army Allstar Game. The kid definitely could use some coaching in terms of trying not to draw too much attention to yourself (more like, avoid basking in it on a national stage), but seems to me that he absolutely has the physical skills nd athletic talent to draw comparison to one Vince Gump.

MojoRisen
3/22/2008, 10:42 AM
Ohio St. has had some running QB's in recent memory. Troy Smith, Stanley Jackson, Craig Krenzel

Tressel owns Meat Chicken... I thought Penn St had a shot at him still?

Thad Matta/Tressel may let him play basketball as well...

JLEW1818
3/22/2008, 11:05 AM
Will he Red Shirt?

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/22/2008, 11:22 AM
My guess is academically ineligible, kicked off team for disciplinary reasons, or kicked off for taking money or some ****. All that I have heard implies that he thinks his **** don't stink and players like that tend to not be able to handle criticism or structure

effay
3/22/2008, 05:34 PM
???Baffling. Pryor could have been a star at Michigan. But, more importantly, who is Rod going to play at QB? I don't think he managed to recruit any this year and I don't think any of the guys they have are a threat to run.