PDA

View Full Version : Off to be locked in the box.

SoonerStormchaser
3/18/2008, 07:43 AM
Think well of me my friends...it's POW time out here in Spokane...and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried a bit. See y'all again either late tomorrow or on Thursdy.

fadada1
3/18/2008, 07:54 AM
ILLEGITAMINONCARBARUNDUM, my friend.

good luck.

OKLA21FAN
3/18/2008, 07:56 AM
just give em your name, rank and serial number

Okla-homey
3/18/2008, 08:24 AM
Think well of me my friends...it's POW time out here in Spokane...and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried a bit. See y'all again either late tomorrow or on Thursdy.

Oh stop it puss. They can't actually cause you any physical injury. Also, going in, you know it has a finite end and you must pass. Besides, if you cry and whine and start babbling secrets, they'll give you a pop and a Snickers.

BTW, you better pray the camp guards don't know you married a 50 year-old woman.;)

SoonerStormchaser
3/18/2008, 08:27 AM
See...the thing is that they probably DO know. My fear is that they'll bring up the two m/c's...

And the name/rank/serial number/DOB only gets you so far...

Okla-homey
3/18/2008, 08:30 AM
See...the thing is that they probably DO know. My fear is that they'll bring up the two m/c's...

And the name/rank/serial number/DOB only gets you so far...

Well, it'll be humiliating, but all they'll do is make fun of you and call you a dumarse. Sorta like what happens here. So, in that sense, you should be conditioned for it. Unlike others you encounter, at least we make fun of you to your face.:D

OU4LIFE
3/18/2008, 08:31 AM
soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.comsoonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com soonerfans.com soonerfan.com

TheLurker
3/18/2008, 08:31 AM
Just remember

There are Four Lights
http://wonderduck.mu.nu/images/picard2.jpg

OKLA21FAN
3/18/2008, 08:35 AM
Just remember

There are Four Lights

genius!

Okla-homey
3/18/2008, 08:36 AM
one other thing. The cell block has clocks but no windows and no other way to tell what time it is. In the middle of what you'll assume is night, you'll sneak a peek at the clock and figure, "hey, I got this licked...it's already 4am."

Then, the next time you sneak a peek, the evile guard will have moved the hands back an hour.

See, the clock is not plugged in. Hardy-har!

SoonerStormchaser
3/18/2008, 08:36 AM
Just remember

There are Four Lights

Awww man...that one was crossing through my head yesterday, Lurker!

one other thing. The cell block has clocks but no windows and no other way to tell what time it is. In the middle of what you'll assume is night, you'll sneak a peek at the clock and figure, "hey, I got this licked...it's already 4am."

Then, the next time you sneak a peek, the evile guard will have moved the hands back an hour.

See, the clock is not plugged in. Hardy-har!
Actually, the one I saw had FIVE hands on it.

OKLA21FAN
3/18/2008, 08:43 AM
get one of these!
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Steve-McQueen---The-Great-Escape-Photograph-C12150129.jpeg

SoonerStormchaser
3/18/2008, 08:46 AM
Yah...that wouldn't work...

Anyways, I'm out...see y'all later.

crawfish
3/18/2008, 08:54 AM
Watch your cornhole, dude.

C&CDean
3/18/2008, 09:17 AM
I'll have to tell you sometime about my mock POW experience at Ft. Bragg while going to Recondo school. It involved 48-hours, freezing weather, a metal wall locker, a garden hose, a baseball bat, rope, and a couple sadistic mother****ers.

They don't do this **** anymore.

And what's the deal with the yellow cards the recruits now have at basic training? If the drill sergeant is getting under your skin you get to yellow card him so you can have some timeout? Is this for real? I bet that Al quada sumbitch will give you some timeout if you yellow card him...

olevetonahill
3/18/2008, 12:04 PM
Yup Stress cards , Theve been doing 5/ 6 years now .

fadada1
3/18/2008, 12:16 PM
i heard about hte stress cards right when i was getting out of the navy. i thought, "you've gotta be kidding me." mind you, navy boot camp was not the most difficult experience in the world. pledgeship was more difficult...as was another fun little stint at a REALLY fun place in the navy.

olevetonahill
3/18/2008, 12:26 PM
i heard about hte stress cards right when i was getting out of the navy. i thought, "you've gotta be kidding me." mind you, navy boot camp was not the most difficult experience in the world. pledgeship was more difficult...as was another fun little stint at a REALLY fun place in the navy.

I was gonna Join the Navy , Till I found out they wasnt gonna Let me "ride" the waves:mad:

fadada1
3/18/2008, 01:06 PM
I was gonna Join the Navy , Till I found out they wasnt gonna Let me "ride" the waves:mad:

heh. my last year was on the ENTERPRISE. i was bumbed when i couldn't find the holi-decks. and i looked for the suckers.

OKLA21FAN
3/18/2008, 01:08 PM
heh. my last year was on the ENTERPRISE. i was bumbed when i couldn't find the holi-decks. and i looked for the suckers.

but I bet TEN-FORWARD was a pretty neat place to relax with your ship mates.

fadada1
3/18/2008, 01:25 PM
but I bet TEN-FORWARD was a pretty neat place to relax with your ship mates.

sliders and bug-juice. those were the days.

Okla-homey
3/18/2008, 05:26 PM
sliders and bug-juice. those were the days.

I was a roller man myself.

SoonerStormchaser
3/19/2008, 08:32 PM
I'm back.

HOLY ****ING **** THAT WAS INTENSE!!!

Guess what they tried to bait me with? That's right...my wife. I knew it was coming cause people before you can fill out a "screw your buddy" card. But now two of them are on top of my **** list because they decided to mention that I went through two miscarriages last year. I know I put myself in the position to get roasted for marrying someone 20 years my senior, but the miscarriage thing was ****ing below the belt!

mdklatt
3/19/2008, 08:36 PM
I know I put myself in the position to get roasted for marrying someone 20 years my senior, but the miscarriage thing was ****ing below the belt!

True, but you're not at Spring Break right? It's not like enemy captors are going to pull punches.

SoonerStormchaser
3/19/2008, 08:42 PM
No no no...I mean that it's below the belt for those dip****s to write that down on a "screw your buddy" card. That'd be like me snitching on someone cause their parents were murdered.

olevetonahill
3/19/2008, 08:46 PM
I thot SHE miscarried ?
You just Misfired !:confused:
bro If the Enemy ever Gets Ya they aint Pullin No punches .
Spend a few YEARS in a POW like the Hanoi Hilton then cry about how "that was below the Belt "

You lose a few Points fer that response !
Did Ya have any wires and batteries hooked to you ?

I think Its Great that you are serving , But If you Get in Harms way
Ya better be tuff !:pop:

mdklatt
3/19/2008, 08:48 PM
No no no...I mean that it's below the belt for those dip****s to write that down on a "screw your buddy" card.

Yeah, I knew that's what you meant. But what's the purpose of the "screw your buddy card"? Surely it's for more than disclosing somebody's embarrassing high school nickname. How else are the Fairchild dudes supposed to get stuff to use against you?

olevetonahill
3/19/2008, 08:52 PM
No no no...I mean that it's below the belt for those dip****s to write that down on a "screw your buddy" card. That'd be like me snitching on someone cause their parents were murdered.

QUIT CRYING .
Ya wanta Know whats Tuff ?
Go Listen to Tapes Of Tokyo Rose and Hanoi Hanna !:mad:
The Things they Used On you where No less than the Enemy would have !
bro I love Ya . But I hope and Pray you Nevar have to see the Elephant !:eek:

olevetonahill
3/19/2008, 09:02 PM
Oh SSC did they give you a Stress Card :mad:
Did you say Ok guys this is to hard ? I cant take it ?
**** Kick the Wall down and Escape .
Im not Gonna say anymore , But If thats all they Tossed at you and you Caved . I fear for Our Military !:(

Okla-homey
3/19/2008, 09:06 PM
that's no big deal. Charlie ain't 'sposed to pull no punches. You better skin over and callous-up because when you hit the squadron and your situation becomes common knowledge...OMG:D

olevetonahill
3/19/2008, 09:11 PM
that's no big deal. Charlie ain't 'sposed to pull no punches. You better skin over and callous-up because when you hit the squadron and your situation becomes common knowledge...OMG:D

Homey ?
Does the Kid embarrass you as Much as He shames Me ?
Hell Bro hes a Flyboy , If he was a Boots On the Ground , Hed of been Fragged a Long time ago .
:confused:

SoonerStormchaser
3/19/2008, 09:11 PM
Ok...we'll just agree to disagree on this. I don't care that it was brought up...I do care about the source. But I got through it and blew the doors off of the interrogation session...two more days til I'm done.

Homey: Sir, one of these days, you and I need to compare notes. I'm curious as to how SERE has changed from the time you went through it (Cold War era SERE) vs. now (GWOT era SERE).

Okla-homey
3/19/2008, 09:15 PM
Ok...we'll just agree to disagree on this. I don't care that it was brought up...I do care about the source. But I got through it and blew the doors off of the interrogation session...two more days til I'm done.

Homey: Sir, one of these days, you and I need to compare notes. I'm curious as to how SERE has changed from the time you went through it (Cold War era SERE) vs. now (GWOT era SERE).

when I went thru, they all affected fake russian accents and wore black uniforms. I doubt much else has changed. From what i could tell from your photos, the bunny-eating part differed in that we didn't have surgical gloves to wear when we skinned her.

Also, we had old-skool wooden snow shoes you had to repair every night after you stopped trekking.

olevetonahill
3/19/2008, 09:16 PM

Youngun
I got No clue about your 2 weeks In "hell"
Like I said Listen to Hanoi Hanna
If the worst you endured was Taunting about 2 Miscarages . then you got off lite !

SoonerStormchaser
3/20/2008, 06:52 AM
Vet...I know. No need to bet dead horses (unless it's the whoresepigs, I'm all for that). ;)

C&CDean
3/20/2008, 08:58 AM

I'm gonna play nice here, so all I'll say is this:

Sticks and stones WILL break your bones, words will never hurt you. Soldier up galdammit.

StoopTroup
3/20/2008, 10:14 AM
SSC...have fun! ;)

I hope you pass the final test.

http://www.jonco48.com/blog/water.jpghttp://www.idigitalemotion.com/tutorials/guest/wooden_plank/images/step07.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
3/20/2008, 01:43 PM
Too late:
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/alliedassaulthq/images/Mark_II_frag_grenade.jpghttp://mirror-uk-rb1.gallery.hd.org/_exhibits/natural-science/horseshoe-magnet-red-silver-iron-filings-AHD.jpg