PDA

View Full Version : Well, that's one way to disarm the critics...

Okla-homey
3/18/2008, 06:55 AM
The new Gov. of New York decided to squelch rumors he ran around on his wife in the past by copping to it. His wife admitted she engaged in some illicit affairs herself. The legally blind guy, who graduated from law school at Fordham but never managed to pass the NY bar exam, admitted his adulterous liaisons right after he was sworn-in.

The thunderous applause was still ringing in his ears when the state's new governor, David Paterson, told the Daily News that he and his wife had extramarital affairs.

In a stunning revelation, both Paterson, 53, and his wife, Michelle, 46, acknowledged in a joint interview they each had intimate relationships with others during a rocky period in their marriage several years ago.

In the course of several interviews in the past few days, Paterson said he maintained a relationship for two or three years with "a woman other than my wife," beginning in 1999.

As part of that relationship, Paterson said, he and the other woman sometimes stayed at an upper West Side hotel — the Days Inn at Broadway and W. 94th St.

He said members of his Albany legislative staff often used the same hotel when they visit the city.

C&CDean
3/18/2008, 09:51 AM
They'll love him in NYC.

Frozen Sooner
3/18/2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I was thinking as I watched this "Jesus, are ANY New York Democrats involved in faithful marriages?"

shaun4411
3/18/2008, 12:31 PM
poor new york. first clinton, then spitzer, now this guy. nyc is ran by an egotistical billionaire and the ex mayor looks like robert duvall. no wonder theyre unfriendly.