PDA

View Full Version : Survival School pics.

SoonerStormchaser
3/14/2008, 09:19 PM
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2200420&l=cd9a9&id=9604874

And I can't talk about the Resistance or Escape portions of SERE (I'm in them right now)...but the Survival and Evasion parts kicked *** (especially the latter).
I DIDN'T GET CAUGHT BIATCHES!!!

olevetonahill
3/14/2008, 10:44 PM
Grats Frag
So you didnt get caught ?
Aint those Choppers Awesome .
:cool: Good Luck Frag bro

StoopTroup
3/14/2008, 10:53 PM
Ohoh....The Easter Bunny is dead!

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v217/194/55/9604874/n9604874_36231602_6773.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
3/15/2008, 12:22 AM
^^^That pic has farking material written all over it!^^^

No effin way I got caught...I went waaaaaaay around where they thought I was gonna go. I pulled a Stormin Norman and went all "left hook" on their asses!

RADsooner
3/15/2008, 11:08 AM
Ohoh....The Easter Bunny is dead!

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v217/194/55/9604874/n9604874_36231602_6773.jpg

they finally caught that waskawy wabbit!!!!!!

Mixer!
3/15/2008, 11:22 AM
Dude has a pretty big pair of cans.

</Mongo>

SoonerStormchaser
3/15/2008, 07:38 PM
One was for the edible entrails, the other was for the fat.

Melo
3/15/2008, 08:11 PM
So uh... does EVERYONE carry two cans with them?
Everywhere?
Whenever they go somewhere, just in case?

Flagstaffsooner
3/15/2008, 08:21 PM
So uh... does EVERYONE carry two cans with them?
Everywhere?
Whenever they go somewhere, just in case?Butter bars carry them everywhere they go.

SoonerStormchaser
3/15/2008, 08:42 PM
Hey Melo, you get Intel, you get to do this too!

Melo
3/16/2008, 02:23 AM
Hey Melo, you get Intel, you get to do this too!

SRSLY?
Really?
I dont want to eat bugs.
My liason guy went through an in-depth questionnaire deal. It went like this:

AFDude: Okay, Melissa, I need to know. Are you afraid of blood?
Melo: No, not at all.
AFDude: And do you like guns?
Melo: Why yes... yes I do...
AFDude: How about fire?
Melo: Pyro, right here.
AFDude: And what about bugs?
Melo: OUT.

Sold on blood, guns and fire, lost me at the bug part.

Melo
3/16/2008, 02:34 AM
And do they REALLY torture you in SERE?
Because I definitely was very into it, put some research into. Until the other recruits told me you might have to eat bugs if you dont catch any food, and they torture you to make sure you wont blab.

:D

Okla-homey
3/16/2008, 07:13 AM
And do they REALLY torture you in SERE?
Because I definitely was very into it, put some research into. Until the other recruits told me you might have to eat bugs if you dont catch any food, and they torture you to make sure you wont blab.

:D

no. It's just about sleep and food deprivation, humiliation and tight spaces. I went through it and frankly, things frat pledges and military school freshmen have to endure are worse. That's why USAFA grads don't even have to go the one he's attending. Their main goal is to give the students some sense of how much it would succs to get captured, so later, in real life, if they had to eject over enemy territory, they would be less inclined to give up instead of attempting to evade capture.

It's frankly a waste of time for SSC. E-3's don't have ejection seats and I don't believe anyone has ever successfully bailed out of B707/C-135 variant.

walkoffsooner
3/16/2008, 07:21 AM
no. It's just about sleep and food deprivation, humiliation and tight spaces. I went through it and frankly, things frat pledges and military school freshmen have to endure are worse. That's why USAFA grads don't even have to go the one he's at. Their main goal is to give the students some sense of how much it would succs to get captured, so later, in real life, if they had to eject over enemy territory, they would be less inclined to give up instead of attempting to evade capture.

It's frankly a waste of time for SSC. E-3's don't have ejection seats and I don't believe anyone has ever successfully bailed out of B707/C-135 variant.

Its not a waste of time. They might get married some day.

Okla-homey
3/16/2008, 07:42 AM
Its not a waste of time. They might get married some day.

yep. too bad he hadn't attended before getting captured.;) He might have fought harder.

SoonerStormchaser
3/16/2008, 08:36 AM
Heh...

Btw sir, the Zoomies are here during the RE portion of this...they only teach the SE at the Academy right now. Rumor has it that they're restarting the RE part down there too...and rumor has it that EVERYONE in the USAF might have to come up here one day. Yah right!

And Melo, no bugs.

Okla-homey
3/16/2008, 09:17 AM
Heh...

Btw sir, the Zoomies are here during the RE portion of this...they only teach the SE at the Academy right now. Rumor has it that they're restarting the RE part down there too...and rumor has it that EVERYONE in the USAF might have to come up here one day. Yah right!

And Melo, no bugs.

The USAFA grads shouldn't have to go thru the PW camp foolishness as they didn't for decades. Fortunately, they don't have to bother with the bunny eating part.

Melo
3/16/2008, 12:15 PM
And Melo, no bugs.

Sweet.
Id rather sit and have all of my fingers broken than eat bugs.

SoonerStormchaser
3/16/2008, 07:50 PM
That doesn't happen either...they don't want you to go DNIF because of them.