PDA

View Full Version : Sic'ems here.

royalfan5
3/14/2008, 08:33 PM
Suddenly everything has gotten all weird and sad.

Your's Truly,
Lubbock Texas

proud gonzo
3/14/2008, 09:03 PM
heh

Chuck Bao
3/15/2008, 01:13 AM
Is this the Friday drunkytown thread, because I need this thread or I’m gonna make some really unfortunate posts elsewhere.

For my favourite snack, I’m going with tuna salad sandwich with the pan-fried old bread and canned tuna, diced sour green apple, diced red onion, diced jalapeños, a dash of garlic salt and soy sauce and oh yeah Miracle Whip. I do drink pickle juice too.

Oh, for what I’m listening to at the moment, I have to give credit for whoever gave the link to listening to the game on the basketball board. That was good until I passed out.

We still won and I promise I’ll be more into that tomorrow. Boomer!

Okay, besides that, Amercan Idol has changed my life. I’m singing Jai Guru Deva Omh Across the Universe.

As far as Sic’em leaving Baylor, I wish him well. As words of encouragement to the young fella I can only leave my own experience. The whole idea of going to Baylor for my master’s degree was probably cemented by my roommate at Southeastern who was, at one time, Baylor’s 3rd string punter but developed a very re-occurring habit of coke, or beer or cough syrup or whatever and infected me with the love of the music of Jim Morrison and the Doors. It may seem strange to equate all that to Baylor, but that was the path I was set out on. And that led me to Asia to, at first, to teach. But, basically, I’m still learning.

Good luck Sic’em. Jai Guru.

Flagstaffsooner
3/15/2008, 01:40 AM
I'll join you Chuck in drunkietown. As far as idol,pfft. How's your kitty?

OU-HSV
3/15/2008, 02:15 AM
Is this the make shift drunkytown?

OU-HSV
3/15/2008, 02:20 AM
Well since there's only 6'ish of us online I'm calling it a night. Geeze!

Chuck Bao
3/15/2008, 02:46 AM
I'll join you Chuck in drunkietown. As far as idol,pfft. How's your kitty?

Good question. I'll find out in a couple of weeks.

He went to Nambualampoo province to catch rats when I went on holiday to the US in December.

They say he's like really, really fat cat now.

I'll catch up with him during Thai New Year in a couple of weeks and I wonder if he even remembers I onced called him my baby kitten cat. Probably not and that won't matter. Sniff, they grow up so quickly.

Chuck Bao
3/15/2008, 03:02 AM
Well since there's only 6'ish of us online I'm calling it a night. Geeze!

Goodnight sweetheart, but I'm staying here to play my odds with the remaining 6'ish. Maybe, they're not too particular.

OU-HSV
3/15/2008, 09:38 AM
Goodnight sweetheart, but I'm staying here to play my odds with the remaining 6'ish. Maybe, they're not too particular.

:D
I was tired