PDA

View Full Version : In a brief moment of seriousness: A Spousal Soliloquy

soonerboy_odanorth
3/14/2008, 12:05 AM
Some of you know quite well I am on my second marriage. And I am on said second quite comfortably (as I suppose I should be.)

First marriage was the great-buddy-party-girl who, however, as one sage mod on this board noted, may have had issues regarding being my womanly partner. (i.e. Did you marry a girl this time, Richard?)

Well... yes... yes I did.

She is, frankly, a girly-girl. She is several years younger, broke many rules of her "list" (you girls know what I mean), is struggling at times, but overall is doing a splendid job of stepping into a relationship with me and my two fellas and functioning as step-mom, wife, lover, friend, gentle....sweet...companion.

And the only thing I keep feeling tonight is fear. I wonder... why the Hell does she put up with my BS? I'm a pill. I sure as shootin' don't want her considering taking off...

She must like me ok. I know I sure love her.

I guess sometimes the only thing I do right is tell her how much I love her, treat her as a lady with every opportunity I get (opening doors, kindness,gentility), and.... set aside being an impatient, immature dip-weed, and listen to her talk and sing like the little bird she is.

I love you, Amy!

And I invite the rest of you to offer the same to yours.... (I apologize in advance for the cheeziness factor.....)

OUinFLA
3/14/2008, 12:21 AM
I love you too Amy.

I trust SBODN's judgement.

StoopTroup
3/14/2008, 12:26 AM
soonerboy odanorth....you betta get some flowers.

birddog
3/14/2008, 12:30 AM
this really needs to be on The Blender forum.:D

C&CDean
3/14/2008, 08:50 AM
Richard's been drinking wine again I see.

colleyvillesooner
3/14/2008, 08:54 AM
heh, that's what I was thinking...

JohnnyMack
3/14/2008, 09:51 AM
My wife just took off for Vegas and left me here with both kids.

Srsly.

OU4LIFE
3/14/2008, 10:01 AM

Srsly.

we're having a great time, website should be up soon.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/14/2008, 10:06 AM
That read like a sic em post..except an actual relationship exists

TUSooner
3/14/2008, 10:22 AM
I love you too Amy.

I trust SBODN's judgement.

I'm in, too.
Tell her to PEEM me. I'll come over and, like, open doors and stuff. :)

colleyvillesooner
3/14/2008, 10:40 AM

Srsly.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/calland/owned.gif

Osce0la
3/14/2008, 10:56 AM

Srsly.

Who the **** would leave you alone with 2 kids? :eek:

OU4LIFE
3/14/2008, 11:19 AM

Srsly.

You'll be glad to know we haven't spent much money yet....just 8 bucks for some lube and 14 bucks for a featherduster. I doubt we'll leave the room much.

JohnnyMack
3/15/2008, 10:37 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/calland/owned.gif

http://static.flickr.com/53/130245294_23b05ea699_o.jpg

JohnnyMack
3/15/2008, 10:38 AM
You'll be glad to know we haven't spent much money yet....just 8 bucks for some lube and 14 bucks for a featherduster. I doubt we'll leave the room much.

She shoved the featherduster up your *** and made you cluck like a chicken. Didn't she?

JohnnyMack
3/15/2008, 10:40 AM
The story is that her sister is getting married in Vegas and my wife was going to take the baby with her and leave the older boy with me, since a 20 month old in Vegas is a horrific idea. I thought I'd just chill with him for a few days and let my wife show off the new brat to her fam. Then the baby comes down with RSV. Ends up in the hospital and the Dr. says he can't be on a plane.

This. Is. Fun.

Tailwind
3/15/2008, 10:45 AM
Uh huh.

Tailwind
3/15/2008, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=soonerboy_odanorth;2254217]

She is, frankly, a girly-girl. She is several years younger, broke many rules of her "list" (you girls know what I mean),

What list is this? I didn't know we had those.

Chuck Bao
3/15/2008, 11:13 AM
My roommate beats me up sometimes. He says it's for my own good and I guess he's right. He wants me to just lay there so he can do his business. I'm not into that, but he seems to be. He's actually pretty cute in that he doesn't want me to make friends elsewhere. That's probably the best sign that he loves me. Other than that, I don't have much of an update on my personal relationships.

Tailwind
3/15/2008, 02:09 PM
Huh?

StoopTroup
3/15/2008, 02:16 PM
:pop:

2 guys 1 banana?

My roommate beats me up sometimes. He says it's for my own good and I guess he's right. He wants me to just lay there so he can do his business. I'm not into that, but he seems to be. He's actually pretty cute in that he doesn't want me to make friends elsewhere. That's probably the best sign that he loves me. Other than that, I don't have much of an update on my personal relationships.

r5TPsooner
3/15/2008, 04:24 PM
I have a SIL named Amy and I hate that bitch with all of my heart!

Mjcpr
3/15/2008, 05:43 PM
Chuck, have you been drinking again? :D

Chuck Bao
3/15/2008, 07:28 PM
Chuck, have you been drinking again? :D

Acck! How can you tell?

That was supposed to be a like arshhole post about a letter from prison (read marriage).

Some people have something wonderful and I'm so glad for them. NOT.

See, this could be further supporting their specialness by highlighting how most of us are unhappy and truly evil.

Did I ruin it by explaining the joke? Okay, I'm drunk and rambling, but mostly just drunk.