PDA

View Full Version : Motorazr V3a

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 08:53 PM
anyone Know anything about em ?
I got one today. The chick at the store Dialed it so Id know what the Ringtone was like .
Now the Dayum thing wont ring :mad:
I can Call . But when You call me It dont ring
Help . WTF ?:eek:

Curly Bill
3/12/2008, 08:58 PM
I'd make a smart *** remark here about having it on silent...but you'd neg me to bolivia. :D

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 09:01 PM
I'd make a smart *** remark here about having it on silent...but you'd neg me to bolivia. :D

Hell NO . Im sure it is . I just aint smart enough to Get LOUD :mad:
I got the Volume turned up so I can hear when Some ones talking
But the Damn thing wont ring :mad:

Curly Bill
3/12/2008, 09:03 PM
I got a V3xx, and on it to turn it on silent, or to turn the ringer back on, you hold down the # sign

Soonerus
3/12/2008, 09:04 PM
maybe you should pay your bill...

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 09:11 PM
maybe you should pay your bill...

haha, you as funny as guppy .:P

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 09:12 PM
I got a V3xx, and on it to turn it on silent, or to turn the ringer back on, you hold down the # sign

Alltel Is gonna get this Dayum thing right up that Cute Lil Gals . naw she is to sweet :D

Soonerus
3/12/2008, 09:13 PM
haha, you as funny as guppy .:P

I'll take that as a compliment...thanks...

Curly Bill
3/12/2008, 09:15 PM
Alltel Is gonna get this Dayum thing right up that Cute Lil Gals . naw she is to sweet :D

Was she hawt?

Jerk
3/12/2008, 09:17 PM
I don't know if you have the same RAZR as I do, but on mine there is an easy way to change the ring style:

On the left side of the phone there are two buttons. Hit the top one and the display will show you what style it is in. Use the bottom button to change styles (ring, silent, vibrate, vibrate and ring, etc).

Once you select what you want, then push the top botton again.

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 09:25 PM
Was she hawt?

Hell Yea
why ya think I got this thing ?

Curly Bill
3/12/2008, 09:30 PM
Hell Yea
why ya think I got this thing ?

Nice!

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 09:44 PM
I don't know if you have the same RAZR as I do, but on mine there is an easy way to change the ring style:

On the left side of the phone there are two buttons. Hit the top one and the display will show you what style it is in. Use the bottom button to change styles (ring, silent, vibrate, vibrate and ring, etc).

Well Me an Alltel got the Dayum thing ringin
Now How I turn the ringer Up ?

bluedogok
3/12/2008, 10:59 PM

I found that it is all too easy to do that with the side buttons.

vet - with the phone closed, the side buttons operate ringtone and volume as Jerk stated. I don't even remember how to adjust it anymore except for the side buttons. My wife has been using my old one for a year since I got a Blackjack.

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 11:22 PM
I found that it is all too easy to do that with the side buttons.

vet - with the phone closed, the side buttons operate ringtone and volume as Jerk stated. I don't even remember how to adjust it anymore except for the side buttons. My wife has been using my old one for a year since I got a Blackjack.

So should I take it back ?
What I need to get ?
I want
#1 to make calls
#2 To recieve Calls
#3 To have the Boomer Sooner ring tone !
:confused:

KC//CRIMSON
3/13/2008, 12:43 AM
the thought of you text messaging people is just killing me.

olevetonahill
3/14/2008, 07:00 AM
the thought of you text messaging people is just killing me.

No kiddin
hell I have a hard time . puttin some ones name in the phone book thingie .

soonerboomer93
3/14/2008, 08:34 AM
if you open it, the button on the bottom left is your volume control, you can also just hit the upside of it and that will take it out of silent and will increase the ring volume

olevetonahill
3/14/2008, 04:42 PM
if you open it, the button on the bottom left is your volume control, you can also just hit the upside of it and that will take it out of silent and will increase the ring volume

Got It ringing
But have given up on changing the ring tone .
I dont even wanta think of takin a pic with it .:eek:

Scott D
3/14/2008, 04:47 PM
I don't think anyone wants you to think of takin a pic with it ;)

olevetonahill
3/14/2008, 04:49 PM
There is That :D