PDA

View Full Version : AD in Nike Commercial

sooner518
3/12/2008, 07:09 PM
Thought you guys might enjoy this. I havent seen it posted anywhere else:
http://www.nike.com/nikesparq/?locale=us_en&brandsite=usnikefootball&brandSiteSport=football_men

Lots of clips of AD running over OSU and Oregon

adoniijahsooner
3/12/2008, 07:16 PM
I really like the hardwork he puts in to be the best. You know someone is a beast when nfl players and coaches are impressed with someones work.

bluedogok
3/12/2008, 10:37 PM
On the ESPN NFL Pregame show during the season they profiled Adrian one day in a continuing interview and it was the day he was filming that commercial. All of the indoor stuff was what they showed in the piece.

goingoneight
3/12/2008, 10:47 PM
where's the video clips?

rainiersooner
3/13/2008, 01:35 AM
He is the man.

IowaSooner26
3/13/2008, 07:45 AM
where's the video clips?

On the right side where it says "Adrian does Nike Sparq Training" click that picture or the play button.

Mudskipper
3/13/2008, 08:27 AM
I love the recruiting help! Oklahoma guy running all over people in a Nike Ad.....great stuff!

SoonerTroll
3/13/2008, 09:34 AM
he is such a bad-ace, did you happen to see his interview from a couple of days ago where he called his rookie season average, so humble...

pweitkem
3/13/2008, 11:45 AM
He looked good in an OU uniform... where can we get another one of him?

CK Sooner
3/13/2008, 11:46 AM
He looked good in an OU uniform... where can we get another one of him?

We will see how Justin and Jermie do :D

JLEW1818
3/18/2008, 12:43 AM
AD I miss you ..............................

SoonerInLubbock
3/21/2008, 02:42 PM
Good to see him gettin some of that Nike money. It shouldn't have taken this long.

goingoneight
3/22/2008, 02:03 AM
I always just kinda say 'meh' when we sign a bunch of Texas boys, because I know very little about them from these parts. I heard all the who-ha about this crazy good Adrian Peterson guy, but I always hear a lot of who-ha from Sooner faithful in the pre-season. The guy just flat-out bursted onto the scene and never once played the Jeremy Shockey card. He was a true great in every area of the game as a Sooner. Seriously, how many guys do you know who spend a boatload of money flying their O-line out to Hawaii to watch the Pro-Bowl and have a vacation just to say "thanks for your hard work?" Granted, I know those guys can afford a getaway every day of the week, just sayin'... it just goes to show the kind of guy AD is. He's more than just hype and stats.