PDA

View Full Version : Yeesh...more weirdness from Wichita

crawfish
3/12/2008, 04:14 PM
(http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/527676.html)Sheriff: Woman spent 2 years sitting on boyfriend’s toilet (http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/527676.html)

A 35-year-old woman who apparently spent two years in her boyfriend's bathroom in Ness City had become stuck to the toilet seat, authorities said Wednesday."She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body. It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself," Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said in a telephone interview, adding that it appeared her body fat had grown attached to the seat.
Authorities planned to present their report to the county attorney later Wednesday to see if any charges should be filed against her 36-year-old boyfriend, Whipple said.
The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding he never explained why it took him two years to call.
He said the boyfriend had brought the woman food and water during the two years and told investigators he asked her daily to come out of the bathroom.
"And her reply would be, 'Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."
The house had another bathroom he could use.
Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh as if she was using the toilet. Her legs looked like they had atrophied, he said.
"She was sitting on the toilet and was somewhat disoriented," Whipple said. "She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave."
She refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out. She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City, where she is listed in fair condition. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.
"We pried the toilet seat off with a prybar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."
Authorities said they did not know if she was developmentally disabled.
Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.
A neighbor, James Ellis, told The Associated Press that he had known the woman since she was a child but said he had not seen her for at least six years.
He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up.
"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier.
At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.
The case has been the buzz of this western Kansas town.
"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," Ellis said.

StoopTroup
3/12/2008, 04:18 PM
:eek:

Czar Soonerov
3/12/2008, 04:23 PM
I'll bet she got a lot of reading done.

Widescreen
3/12/2008, 04:31 PM
LEAVE THE SEAT UP!!!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/12/2008, 04:40 PM
"I've met someone new. His name is John."

Czar Soonerov
3/12/2008, 04:41 PM
Either **** or get off the pot!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/12/2008, 04:44 PM
"You can pry this seat off my cold, dead ***!"

TheHumanAlphabet
3/12/2008, 04:44 PM
I am shocked! Can't believe she could sleep that way and can't belive her legs din't go numb. Skin growing around the seat??? Yeow!

Widescreen
3/12/2008, 04:47 PM
She probably smelled like a**.

soonerinabilene
3/12/2008, 05:06 PM
Must have been a crappy two years for her.

BigRedJed
3/12/2008, 05:16 PM
Geez, I knew this thread would go to pot in a hurry.

Czar Soonerov
3/12/2008, 05:21 PM
COURTESY FLUSH PLEASE!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/12/2008, 05:23 PM
I hope she used Charmin.

NormanPride
3/12/2008, 05:24 PM
I bet that woman was thinking some really deep thoughts. Imagine the level of Toilet Zen you could achieve from two straight years!

BigRedJed
3/12/2008, 06:05 PM
I'm not kidding. I read that story and thought man, I could live like that.

C&CDean
3/12/2008, 06:12 PM
This is why you use an *** gasket people.

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 06:14 PM
Did He feed Her , Orally ?

BigRedJed
3/12/2008, 06:57 PM
Only Dean would use an *** gasket at home.

Czar Soonerov
3/12/2008, 07:08 PM
I may have to rethink how I discipline my son after reading this. You see he likes to get out of bed at night (multiple times), says he has to go to the bathroom. I recently started standing over him til he pees/poops & he'll sit there til' something comes out. It's a battle of wills and he's very stubborn (like his momma).

BigRedJed
3/12/2008, 07:38 PM
Wait a minute... ...you stand over VK for the same reason?

:confused:

Jerk
3/12/2008, 09:12 PM
(http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/527676.html)Sheriff: Woman spent 2 years sitting on boyfriend’s toilet (http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/527676.html)

A 35-year-old woman who apparently spent two years in her boyfriend's bathroom in Ness City had become stuck to the toilet seat, authorities said Wednesday."She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body. It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself," Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said in a telephone interview, adding that it appeared her body fat had grown attached to the seat.
Authorities planned to present their report to the county attorney later Wednesday to see if any charges should be filed against her 36-year-old boyfriend, Whipple said.
The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding he never explained why it took him two years to call.
He said the boyfriend had brought the woman food and water during the two years and told investigators he asked her daily to come out of the bathroom.
"And her reply would be, 'Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."
The house had another bathroom he could use.
Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh as if she was using the toilet. Her legs looked like they had atrophied, he said.
"She was sitting on the toilet and was somewhat disoriented," Whipple said. "She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave."
She refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out. She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City, where she is listed in fair condition. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.
"We pried the toilet seat off with a prybar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."
Authorities said they did not know if she was developmentally disabled.
Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.
A neighbor, James Ellis, told The Associated Press that he had known the woman since she was a child but said he had not seen her for at least six years.
He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up.
"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier.
At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.
The case has been the buzz of this western Kansas town.
"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," Ellis said.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/USPcompact/MotherofGod.jpg

tulsaoilerfan
3/12/2008, 09:40 PM
sounds like a crock of **** to me

Mixer!
3/12/2008, 09:48 PM
Upon googling "*** gasket", I found out that this website (http://www.poopreport.com/) exists.

Somebody notify Howzit. :D

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 10:00 PM
Wait a minute... ...you stand over VK for the same reason?

:confused:

Some sick puppies in this world !:eek:

Viking Kitten
3/12/2008, 10:03 PM
You guys are all disgusting.

Do you think maybe that woman was just going for the record at ratemypoo.com?

Frozen Sooner
3/12/2008, 10:04 PM
Two words.

Courtesy

Flush

Viking Kitten
3/12/2008, 10:09 PM
A neighbor, James Ellis, told The Associated Press that he had known the woman since she was a child but said he had not seen her for at least six years....

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/15/CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

GottaHavePride
3/12/2008, 10:12 PM
The first thing I thought was:

If her *** had started to fuse to the seat, she obviously hasn't even lifted off that seat in two years. Which means if she has gone (which she kind of had to in two years)...

she hasn't wiped. Ever.

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 10:13 PM
Just a stickey , ****ty , SITuassation .

olevetonahill
3/12/2008, 10:14 PM
The first thing I thought was:

If her *** had started to fuse to the seat, she obviously hasn't even lifted off that seat in two years. Which means if she has gone (which she kind of had to in two years)...

she hasn't wiped. Ever.

Thats Just sick :pop:

Viking Kitten
3/12/2008, 10:17 PM
I'm a bit surprised no one has made a "women always take forever in the bathroom" joke yet.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/12/2008, 10:25 PM
I hope for her sake it was one of those squishy cushioned seats and not a plastic one.

goingoneight
3/12/2008, 10:26 PM
Some people don't know how to hover, do they?

GottaHavePride
3/12/2008, 10:51 PM
If said lady hovered for two years she'd have thighs like someone with very strong thighs.

BigRedJed
3/12/2008, 11:11 PM
Mmmm... ...strong thighs...

BigRedJed
3/12/2008, 11:12 PM
...squatting over the toilet for two years...

BoomerSooner07
3/12/2008, 11:35 PM
I bet that woman was thinking some really deep thoughts. Imagine the level of Toilet Zen you could achieve from two straight years!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m37/mastacasta1/blog2/deep_thoughts_by_jack_handey.gif

Taxman71
3/13/2008, 06:50 AM
Why did the boyfriend have to bring her water? Was she too lazy to just reach down and scoop a handful now and then?

TheHumanAlphabet
3/13/2008, 08:20 AM
Babcock has an infection in her legs that has damaged her nerves, and there is a possibility she may wind up in a wheelchair, McFarren said.

This and the CNN story saying she has a mental disorder makes this really sad.

crawfish
3/13/2008, 08:23 AM
I'm so glad there's no pics with the story.

VeeJay
3/13/2008, 01:16 PM
This Is Really Assuming The Throne (http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/national/2008/03/12/Woman.In.Bathroom/)

:pop:

frankensooner
3/13/2008, 01:25 PM
I bet she ate a lot of sandwiches. I'm pretty sure there was another toliet in the house, or he would have called for help much sooner.

VeeJay
3/13/2008, 01:33 PM
Oops - didn't make the Wichita connection. And, I was out of town the last five days without the innerwebs.

Lots of sh*t happens when I go out of town.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/13/2008, 01:39 PM
Lots of **** happened in that lady's terlet, too.

S'okay. Just keeping everything together.

:)

TMcGee86
3/13/2008, 01:44 PM
maybe she was just stuck on a really hard sudoku.

that or she vowed to not come out till the Sooners win the Fiesta Bowl, and after two years her bf finally convinced her that it was impossible.

tulsaoilerfan
3/13/2008, 10:05 PM
My question is if she was stuck, how did she wipe her ***?

TheHumanAlphabet
3/14/2008, 09:17 AM
My question is if she was stuck, how did she wipe her ***?

Well according to the Sheriff today when he recommended charges against the "boyfriend" that the smell was awful, and was eminating from the woman's bathroom (implying from her?), apparently she didn't...

frankensooner
3/14/2008, 09:43 AM
Look on the bright side, she saved a small fortune in feminine hygiene products though.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/14/2008, 10:10 AM
I wonder if they found BSG's cookie in there.