PDA

View Full Version : Most exciting thing since CFB season ended!!!

A Sooner in Texas
3/11/2008, 11:03 PM
There's a new Diet Dr. Pepper commercial! It uses the "Cheers" theme song instead of that lame-o Tom Jones song, and it also doesn't make me want to go into sugar coma.

yeah, I know...stupid thread but for those of us who got completely sick of the DP commercials it really is a small bright spot for the off-season.

:rolleyes:

goingoneight
3/11/2008, 11:12 PM
Get ready for 35-40 air times during the season opener... you won't like it so much by halftime.

NormanPride
3/12/2008, 09:50 AM
I will never buy another Dr. Pepper because of those commercials.

SteelClip49
3/12/2008, 04:29 PM
I'd like to see a Dublin Dr Pepper commercial. Nothing beats the original.

mynameisjoe
3/12/2008, 05:14 PM
Yeah, it does beat WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

Thanks DP for ruining that song

TopDawg
3/12/2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah, it does beat WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

Thanks DP for ruining that song

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

93sooner
3/16/2008, 07:01 AM
I predict that watching that commercial will be the best thing that texass fans take home from the RRS.

Boomer...

badger
3/16/2008, 10:15 AM
There's a new Diet Dr. Pepper commercial! It uses the "Cheers" theme song instead of that lame-o Tom Jones song, and it also doesn't make me want to go into sugar coma.

yeah, I know...stupid thread but for those of us who got completely sick of the DP commercials it really is a small bright spot for the off-season.

:rolleyes:

Oh look, that big guy has a Dr. Pepper up his sock and now he's jumping around the endzone and on top of the goal post... OH MY GOD HE'S DEAD!

...oh wait, no he isn't. Someday, he's going to do that and NOT get up. That's why I continue to watch the commercial, holding out that hope ;)

HBick
3/17/2008, 03:10 AM
Much better than the dancing linemen doing a failed flip off the crossbar.

SoonerShark
3/17/2008, 11:55 PM
I like the Tom Jones song more than the Cheers theme, although I still like to hear it on occasion. That was an old Tom Jones' song from around 1970 on the DP commercial, but about five weeks ago he was in Norman playing before a sold out crowd at $75 a ticket and he can still hit the high notes at age 67 or so.

JLEW1818
3/18/2008, 12:42 AM
WE SHOULD BOYCOTT DR. PEPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!