PDA

View Full Version : Karma's a b****-even for a Whorn

mynameisjoe
3/11/2008, 07:41 PM
I have to share a long, but sweet story with you guys which will brighten your day.

Today I had to go back home to Plano for a doctor's appointment. Afterwards, I went to the CVS on Preston Road between Legacy and Spring Creek to get my prescription. After getting my meds, I pulled out onto Preston going southbound after looking carefully for oncoming traffic. Since I pulled out onto the far left lane, I sped up quickly to the speed limit, which was 45.

This was when I noticed this woman in a Lexus suv on her cell phone driving VERY fast behind me. She changed lanes and barely avoided rear-ending me. She even had the cojones to angrily honk at me while doing all of this. While speeding past me, I noticed she had a Whorns sticker on the back of her car. This combination by this point had made me quite angry.

After crossing Spring Creek, the Whorn decided to slow down to get next to me. She proceeded to open her window and start screaming at me, all while still being on her phone I opened my window and yelled back at her. She must have seen the OU sticker I have on the back of my car because she screamed "You f****** Okie, learn to f****** drive!" This cracks me because first of all, I clearly have a Texas license plate on my car and have only lived in Oklahoma for about 2 and a half years. Second of all, when I get angry and yell, I yell in a strong Canadian accent, since I lived there for most of my life. Normally in a road rage incident, this is where the story would end. But it gets better.

While she was still yelling at me, she failed to notice the person in front of her slowing down to turn right into a parking lot. Still looking at me, she SLAMS into the car in front of her with a sickening thud. I freaked out a bit since it looked like a really bad accident, so I pulled over and called 911. But both of them looked fine. The guy she slammed into had a brand new Ford truck, so understandably got out of his truck and screamed at the dumb whorn woman. The cops soon show up and take all of our information and ran our licenses. It turns out that the whorn apparently racks up speeding tickets like Ricky Williams racks up substance violations. The cop ended up giving her a reckless driving ticket. She even complained that her "neck was sore" and demanded to be taken to a hospital. As the EMTs were loading her up, I decided to get back at her for the Okie comment, and flashed her the Hook 'em.

This made my day, perhaps my week, and I hope it made yours.

GrapevineSooner
3/11/2008, 07:47 PM
I wonder if she's the same broad that ran me off the road on the entrance to my company's parking lot last Thursday when it was snowing cats and dogs.

Second of all, when I get angry and yell, I yell in a strong Canadian accent, since I lived there for most of my life

Did you give her a 'WTF are you talking about?' ;)

mynameisjoe
3/11/2008, 07:53 PM
Did you give her a 'WTF are you talking about?' ;)

Yeah, and I added "ya stupid hoser" ;)

PS, I object to your avatar

TheHumanAlphabet
3/11/2008, 10:07 PM
I have to share a long, but sweet story with you guys which will brighten your day.

Today I had to go back home to Plano for a doctor's appointment. Afterwards, I went to the CVS on Preston Road between Legacy and Spring Creek to get my prescription. After getting my meds, I pulled out onto Preston going southbound after looking carefully for oncoming traffic. Since I pulled out onto the far left lane, I sped up quickly to the speed limit, which was 45.

This was when I noticed this woman in a Lexus suv on her cell phone driving VERY fast behind me. She changed lanes and barely avoided rear-ending me. She even had the cojones to angrily honk at me while doing all of this. While speeding past me, I noticed she had a Whorns sticker on the back of her car. This combination by this point had made me quite angry.

After crossing Spring Creek, the Whorn decided to slow down to get next to me. She proceeded to open her window and start screaming at me, all while still being on her phone I opened my window and yelled back at her. She must have seen the OU sticker I have on the back of my car because she screamed "You f****** Okie, learn to f****** drive!" This cracks me because first of all, I clearly have a Texas license plate on my car and have only lived in Oklahoma for about 2 and a half years. Second of all, when I get angry and yell, I yell in a strong Canadian accent, since I lived there for most of my life. Normally in a road rage incident, this is where the story would end. But it gets better.

While she was still yelling at me, she failed to notice the person in front of her slowing down to turn right into a parking lot. Still looking at me, she SLAMS into the car in front of her with a sickening thud. I freaked out a bit since it looked like a really bad accident, so I pulled over and called 911. But both of them looked fine. The guy she slammed into had a brand new Ford truck, so understandably got out of his truck and screamed at the dumb whorn woman. The cops soon show up and take all of our information and ran our licenses. It turns out that the whorn apparently racks up speeding tickets like Ricky Williams racks up substance violations. The cop ended up giving her a reckless driving ticket. She even complained that her "neck was sore" and demanded to be taken to a hospital. As the EMTs were loading her up, I decided to get back at her for the Okie comment, and flashed her the Hook 'em.

This made my day, perhaps my week, and I hope it made yours.

Post of the year! Did you give her an "eh?" as well?

StoopTroup
3/11/2008, 10:13 PM
To bad you didn't have an empty liquor bottle to throw in her front seat.

BigRedJed
3/11/2008, 10:17 PM
Classic.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/12/2008, 10:25 AM
I was too tired last night. You should have told her not to phone and drive!!! You lose too much cognitive resources. Oh and give her an "eh" as well...

frankensooner
3/12/2008, 10:28 AM
Whats this all aboot?

sooneron
3/12/2008, 10:30 AM
You definitely should have thrown some empty Labatts in the backseat.

NormanPride
3/12/2008, 10:30 AM
This is completely awesome. Even better than the audio of the play-by-play of the old ladies beating up the bad driver incident.

OUDoc
3/12/2008, 10:34 AM
Nothing cool like that ever happens to people I hate. :)

Osce0la
3/12/2008, 11:03 AM

Was wondering the same thing...:D

mynameisjoe
3/12/2008, 12:27 PM

Haha, no. I've stopped using the slang and whatnot for the most part, though that may change when I go back to Toronto this summer.

mynameisjoe
3/12/2008, 12:28 PM
You definitely should have thrown some empty Labatts in the backseat.

If anything, I would have thrown full Labatts. That stuff sucks.

picasso
3/12/2008, 12:33 PM
I did a Karmen once.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
3/12/2008, 12:46 PM
Dude! That is an awesome story!!! I totally wish that would happen to more people! I can't figure out why people who live in a city with 5 million other people think they are the only car on the road!!

By the way joe, which hockey team do you like? I am a huge Stars fan and have also been to games in Calgary and Edmonton. There is nothing like going to a hockey game in Canada. It is like going to a college football game minus the tailgaiting. Rowdy crowds!

picasso
3/12/2008, 12:48 PM
9 times outta 10 the bad driver you see is a chick on a phone.

no offense Bri.

mynameisjoe
3/12/2008, 12:59 PM
Dude! That is an awesome story!!! I totally wish that would happen to more people! I can't figure out why people who live in a city with 5 million other people think they are the only car on the road!!

By the way joe, which hockey team do you like? I am a huge Stars fan and have also been to games in Calgary and Edmonton. There is nothing like going to a hockey game in Canada. It is like going to a college football game minus the tailgaiting. Rowdy crowds!

Haha welcome to DFW driving. I've seen idiots like that on the road too many times before, but never get their comeuppance until now.

I was born and spent most of my life in Toronto, so I'm a huge Leafs fan, which has been a hard thing to be the past few seasons. People will celebrate in the streets if they win a playoff game. Win a series, and they'll go even more nuts. Since moving to the Dallas area, I've adopted the Stars as my favorite Western Conference team. I also go to OU hockey games whenever I get the chance.

shaun4411
3/12/2008, 01:09 PM
did you offer her labatt blue?

OUDoc
3/12/2008, 01:27 PM
I did a Karmen once.

Did he like it?

frankensooner
3/12/2008, 01:33 PM
I did a Karmen once.

http://vwkombi.com/photos/beetlemania-2005/Images/35.jpg?

OUDoc
3/12/2008, 01:41 PM
Banana in the tailpipe?

r5TPsooner
3/12/2008, 01:43 PM
Horns love to rear end one another from what I've seen and heard.

picasso
3/12/2008, 01:43 PM
Did he like it?

ba-dump crash!

I actually stole the line from a buddy who uses it every time the word Karma comes up.:D

Mixer!
3/12/2008, 02:10 PM
http://vwkombi.com/photos/beetlemania-2005/Images/35.jpg?
SicEm pr0n. :D