PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy no-sells sobriety

bri
3/11/2008, 12:41 PM
Oops. (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/70757/%5BAP%5D-Jeff-Hardy-Suspended-60-Days.htm)

My favorite part? A "sports entertainer" getting suspended for drugs gets reported by the Associated Press. I'll take "slow news day" for $1000, Alex.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/11/2008, 12:45 PM
I just finished watching the McMahon DVD..Steven Reagal...Now theres a guy who liked the dope

Sooner_Bob
3/11/2008, 12:45 PM
If only Vince ran MLB . . .

bri
3/11/2008, 12:59 PM
I just finished watching the McMahon DVD..Steven Reagal...Now theres a guy who liked the dope

Steven Regal is full of win. I marked like a 12 year old when they made him Raw GM. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
3/11/2008, 01:11 PM
One of the oklahoma wrestling companies(OPW I think) came to mcalester to do a show a few years ago that was gonna go on their tv show..We all dressed up like Right to Censor with me being Regal. There was 15 of us at a show and we had ringside. We were so loud in our support for the heels that every face wrestler interviewed took time out to acknowledge the "big fag dressed like Steve Regal". One guy conducted his interview like we are actually representing the official RTC. The championship tag match was hilarious as we were so disruptive that one of the guys missed a spot because he was laughing at us.

Anyway, I heard afterwards that we ruined the tv taping and they were gonna do it from some other place and that the company refuses to come back to McAlester.

bri
3/11/2008, 01:13 PM
Heh. Outstanding work!

And I've watched some of OPW's TV shows; how exactly you could have ruined it any more than they already do is beyond me. :D

NormanPride
3/11/2008, 01:19 PM
In before "man ballerina..."

Also: Dammit, Jeff.

bri
3/11/2008, 01:32 PM
Really? 'Cause my only surprise at this story is that it took him this long.

But hey, whatever gets a title around Y2J's waist is fine by me. Reality is the drunk, abusive father of kayfabe sometimes. :D

NormanPride
3/11/2008, 01:43 PM
Oh, I was waiting for it as well, but it's still sad. I wish the WWE would just ignore it in his case. He's just so damn fun to watch...

bri
3/11/2008, 01:49 PM
Meh, I'm a little disappointed that he won't get to be the go-to spot monkey in the Money In The Bank match at 'Mania, but outside of that I probably wouldn't even notice him being gone for two months if it wasn't for that article.

Between Jeff's drug problem and Matt's freakishly brittle physiology, I'd be afraid to give either Hardy a main event push. How long has MVP been in limbo because Matt keeps getting injured, forcing them to hold off on their US title feud?

BigRedJed
3/11/2008, 01:54 PM
Heads up: we're working on a "posting in a pro wrestling thread" infraction for the new infractions system.

bri
3/11/2008, 01:55 PM
Dammit, I thought this one would slip by unnoticed in between the eighty-million copycat threads today. :D

And BRJ is officially a heel now.

BigRedJed
3/11/2008, 01:55 PM
:les: DON'T CLICK ON IT!!

bri
3/11/2008, 01:56 PM
this thread is done....all finished.....stop posting......now......

Heh.

BigRedJed
3/11/2008, 01:57 PM
Jealousy rears its ugly head.....

BigRedJed
3/11/2008, 01:58 PM
We also have one for posting drunk. Apparently someone needs to hit me with it. What can I say? I just like to get into character.

NormanPride
3/11/2008, 01:58 PM
12 year old: BRJ!
Annoying fan: (SUCKS!)
12 year old: BRJ!
Annoying fan: (SUCKS!)

:D

bri
3/11/2008, 02:00 PM
We also have one for posting drunk. Apparently someone needs to hit me with it. What can I say? I just like to get into character.

It must have been really hard to tweak the script to allow a "paid for a tailgate" exception to the rule. ;)