PDA

View Full Version : One year ago today...

badger
3/10/2008, 05:52 PM
The OU women's basketball team defeated nemesis Iowa State for a Big 12 tourney victory en route to another successful season at the Sweet 16.

HOWEVER, more importantly, it was also the day NormanPride and badger got married.

Although it is there for fellow soonerfans.com posters to see everyday, I love you NormanPride!

...yes, even more than the Sooners (even though we snuck a look at the last part of the basketball game that night).

:P you can ban me if you have a problem with that :P

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/10/2008, 05:55 PM
you know, np was telling me how funny it would be to write some code that banned any user that typed ban me in a post. i now understand why he thought it would be so funny...

StoopTroup
3/10/2008, 06:18 PM
you know, np was telling me how funny it would be to write some code that banned any user that typed ban me in a post. i now understand why he thought it would be so funny...

What's funnier is...you just banned yourself.

badger
3/10/2008, 10:42 PM

well isn't that funny :mad:

;)

tommieharris91
3/10/2008, 10:48 PM
This is why I shall write it, "bane me!"

badger
3/11/2008, 08:01 AM
This is why I shall write it, "bane me!"

:P

King Crimson
3/11/2008, 08:13 AM
i remember watching that game on TV and thinking ISU has a lot of pasty white girls. little did i know, conjugal vows were a happening.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/11/2008, 08:34 AM
Brett Favre almost retired on your anniversary...that would have been bad

badger
3/11/2008, 10:51 AM
Brett Favre almost retired on your anniversary...that would have been bad
A few of my co-workers lost their jobs that day, so I was in no place to mourn and because of that, I really haven't complained about Favre retiring too much.

Quite honestly, it's the best decision he could make personally, so I shouldn't feel bad about it for his sake. He's going to have fun with his family and friends now and hopefully not have lifelong health problems from too many hits like other quarterbacks and NFL legends have.

Oh wait, this thread is about our anniversary, not Favre. I LOVE YOU NORMANPRIDE! Yes, still more than the Sooners.

banmenbanmebanme... ooo, haven't been banned yet.

And yes, ISU girls are pasty white, because when it's that cold outside, you stay inside a lot. OU will have a difficult time repeating as champs this year, but they've played four before and taken it all... of course, I was there to witness it...

NormanPride
3/11/2008, 10:59 AM
I love you too, hon. :D Now if I could only get you to stop throwing things at the TV when the Sooners do poorly...

StoopTroup
3/11/2008, 11:53 AM
Ain't love grand...I love you pumpkin... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTcSPtEncmA)

NSFW...btw

SoonerDood
3/11/2008, 12:37 PM
Congrats you two. It's hard to believe that was one year ago!

badger
3/11/2008, 10:34 PM
well, looks like we ain't gonna repeat :mad: