PDA

View Full Version : Gee Hillary, how big of you

JohnnyMack
3/10/2008, 03:14 PM
Even though she's losing the race, is behind in delegates, total votes and states won and is seeing her Superdelegate lead dwindle down to nothing she has graciously offered to head up the ticket between herself and the man to this point she has said isn't ready to be the POTUS. What an arrogant punk she is.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/10/obama-i-am-not-running-to-be-hillarys-no-2/

crawfish
3/10/2008, 03:15 PM
...and McCain is just sitting back and laughing. :D

Is there any doubt she's a neocon?

bri
3/10/2008, 03:16 PM
Hillary is astonishing me at just how much she can make me loathe her. Please let her fade into obscurity after Obama finishes her off.

sooner_born_1960
3/10/2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah, she spends the whole campaign trying to convince the voters he's too inexperienced to be president. Then offers him the position that puts him one heartbeat from that very job.

bri
3/10/2008, 03:18 PM
Well, if being married to the President for eight years qualifies you for the job, then actually being Vice-President for four would REALLY do the trick.

Gah.

Sooner_Havok
3/10/2008, 05:46 PM
...and McCain is just sitting back and laughing. :D

Is there any doubt she's a neocon?

Not anymore. Obama can't even defend himself against McCain because he and Hillary have been attacking him on the same fronts. If he refutes McCain, he is refuting Hillary, and thus attacking a fellow democrat. While it is cool for Hiilbush to do this, Obama won't be given the same freedom to. Hell, even if he does win (which it is almost certain he will) Hillbush has given McCain so much ammo for the Presidential elections that it isn't funny.

Mr. Obama's own party member questioned his ability to be a good President, so what does that tell you about him?

Plus, she is basically campaigning for McCain in Pennsylvania. Two months and countless millions of adds that say "Obama is unfit to be POTUS " in a BIG swing state like that, the donks are letting her become a suicide bomber.

StoopTroup
3/10/2008, 06:16 PM
At least she had the ***** to make an offer.

The rest of them seem to be on vacation.

King Crimson
3/10/2008, 07:01 PM
Plus, she is basically campaigning for McCain in Pennsylvania. Two months and countless millions of adds that say "Obama is unfit to be POTUS " in a BIG swing state like that, the donks are letting her become a suicide bomber.

remember Bush's critique of Reagan's "voodoo economics"?

happens all the time in primaries. that said, Hillary is a mean-spirited, desperate last chance hayta who's circling the drain.

shaun4411
3/10/2008, 07:18 PM
both candiates are obviously going for a knockout punch. i dont see either being the other's vp candidate. they are going for broke. if obama doesnt win, i bet he runs for governor in 2010, and for president in 2012. (and wins)

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 08:45 PM
both candiates are obviously going for a knockout punch. i dont see either being the other's vp candidate. they are going for broke. if obama doesnt win, i bet he runs for governor in 2010, and for president in 2012. (and wins)

No way he EVER wins POTUS...

olevetonahill
3/10/2008, 08:59 PM
When this shat started I said they will Dis each other . When It comes down to The 2 . Aint Gonna matter cause they already said How terible the Other was .
Dem Or Repub .
I personaly dont like any Of em
Im gonna vote the lessor of the Evils
Just sayin

olevetonahill
3/10/2008, 09:02 PM

Which HE you Talking About?
John ? Obama ? Billary ?
:confused:

GottaHavePride
3/10/2008, 09:40 PM

He's got a very good chance this year if he plays his campaign well.

And if he builds up a solid record as a governor or senator and runs again, he has an even better chance.

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 09:50 PM
He's got a very good chance this year if he plays his campaign well.

And if he builds up a solid record as a governor or senator and runs again, he has an even better chance.

tis your op....

bri
3/10/2008, 09:57 PM
As opposed to your opinion, which is law?

Tell me, super guy, how is it that the guy who is leading in delegates and the popular vote for the Democratic nomination, and who has a slight lead on McCain in the polls right now has no shot at winning? Just curious.

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:02 PM
don't worry about it ...super qui

bri
3/10/2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I didn't think you had anything meaningful to add to the discussion.

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:12 PM
OK...once people actually find about HIM and get past his rhetoric then I think he will be exposed for what he is: an inexperienced, crooked politician that happens to be the MOST liberal senator in the entire senate...

bri
3/10/2008, 10:14 PM
See, was that so hard?

Frozen Sooner
3/10/2008, 10:14 PM
OK...once people actually find about HIM and get past his rhetoric then I think he will be exposed for what he is: an inexperienced, crooked politician that happens to be the MOST liberal senator in the entire senate...

Out of curiosity, do you guys ever get tired of trotting that out? How many most liberal members of the Senate do you think there are?

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:16 PM
who is "you guys?" AND am I not correct by voting record BHO IS the most liberal ?????????????????

bri
Out of curiosity, do you guys ever get tired of trotting that out? How many most liberal members of the Senate do you think there are?

As many as there need to be.

CatfishSooner
See, was that so hard?

Yeah, kinda... :O

Frozen Sooner
3/10/2008, 10:19 PM
who is "you guys?" AND am I not correct by voting record BHO IS the most liberal ?????????????????

Well, here I thought John Kerry was. He must have gotten much more conservative in the last four years.

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:21 PM
Either way he is wayyy left on his voting record---to pander to wayyy left groups like moveon.ogar WHICH does not correspond with the beliefs and values of the majority of Americans.

soonerscuba
3/10/2008, 10:24 PM
Either way he is wayyy left on his voting record---to pander to wayyy left groups like moveon.ogar WHICH does not correspond with the beliefs and values of the majority of Americans.

You forgot to mention Soros in your tired, twice-baked attempts to pin a man with moveon.org. At least he doesn't have a distinguished military record for you to trash.

Rhino
3/10/2008, 10:27 PM
John Edwards is the most liberal.

Or Ted Kennedy.
Or Nancy Pelosi.
Or Harry Reid.
Or John Kerry.
Or John McCain.

Whoever it is this week.

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:29 PM
Look, I turned 19 the day OF the last Presidential Election. I didn't care either way who won really...I was a freshman in college and didn't know who I was going to vote for until I got to the voting place (which I waited 4 hours in line... on my frickin b-day!) So quit lumping me in w/ what people did last Presidential Election b/c I had no part in it. With BHO I'm just callin' a spade, a spade...

no pun intended...

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:30 PM
John Edwards is the most liberal.

Or Ted Kennedy.
Or Nancy Pelosi.
Or Harry Reid.
Or John Kerry.
Or John McCain.

Whoever it is this week.

I was talking SENATORS, not congresswomen...

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:33 PM
Here, just check this out:

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/

:pop:

bri
3/10/2008, 10:35 PM
Look, I turned 19 the day OF the last Presidential Election. I didn't care either way who won really...I was a freshman in college and didn't know who I was going to vote for until I got to the voting place (which I waited 4 hours in line... on my frickin b-day!) So quit lumping me in w/ what people did last Presidential Election b/c I had no part in it. With BHO I'm just callin' a spade, a spade...

no pun intended...

And this is supposed to make us value your opinion how, exactly?

olevetonahill
3/10/2008, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I didn't think you had anything meaningful to add to the discussion.

Has he ever ?

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:37 PM
And this is supposed to make us value your opinion how, exactly?

It means I could have given two ****s about politics at the time and was uninformed as opposed to now I actually care and research each canidate to choose whom I am going to support (McCain)/////

Are you that stupid?:confused:

Rhino
3/10/2008, 10:38 PM
I was talking SENATORS... Then why did you bold Harry Reid?

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/ http://www.mostliberalsenator.blogspot.com/

GottaHavePride
3/10/2008, 10:38 PM
OK, let's all SIMMAH DOWN NOW!

Srsly, though.

olevetonahill
3/10/2008, 10:41 PM
It means I could have given two ****s about politics at the time and was uninformed as opposed to now I actually care and research each canidate to choose whom I am going to support (McCain)/////

Are you that stupid?:confused:

Bri . Has He evar ?

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:41 PM
Then why did you bold Harry Reid?

http://www.mostliberalsenator.blogspot.com/

because on your list him and pelosi are congresswomen....

I take a blog that can't even spell with a grain of salt...REAL impressive. From that blog:
"The National Journal, using flawed methodology, claimed the smae thing about Senator Barack Obama."

zzzzzzzzzzzzz....y'all are boring

Frozen Sooner
3/10/2008, 10:42 PM
I take a blog that can't even spell with a grain of salt...REAL impressive:
The National Journal, using flawed methodology, claimed the smae thing about Senator Barack Obama.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz....y'all are boring

Really? The smae thing?

olevetonahill
3/10/2008, 10:45 PM
Really? The smae thing?

Hes a chip Off the Old Block :D

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:46 PM
The National Journal claims the exact SMAE thing!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just tells me that democrats vote even more liberal right before Presidential elections to PANDER to special interest groups (LIKE moveon.ogar!)

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:47 PM
FYI the blog spelled same, smae...not me ...

proud gonzo
3/10/2008, 10:49 PM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2004/11/10/frozone3.jpg[/omg]
[img]http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2004/11/10/frozone3.jpghttp://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2004/11/10/frozone3.jpg%5B/omg%5D

Frozpwned! get it? because that's Frozone. ha-HAH!

Frozen Sooner
3/10/2008, 10:50 PM
Ah.

Let me introduce you to my friend the quotation mark. He is small, but he is important. "

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/10/2008, 10:50 PM

no pun intended...So what did you do, flip a coin? Eenie meenie miney moe?

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:51 PM
So what did you do, flip a coin? Eenie meenie miney moe?

Don't worry about it...

;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/10/2008, 10:52 PM
Ink a bink a bottle of ink?

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:53 PM
Ah.

Let me introduce you to my friend the quotation mark. He is small, but he is important. "

thanks, noted.

Yeah, I guess it is too much to expect around here for people to understand otherwise....................:P

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 10:54 PM
Ink a bink a bottle of ink?

getting warmer...

Frozen Sooner
3/10/2008, 10:55 PM
thanks, noted.

Yeah, I guess it is too much to expect around here for people to understand otherwise....................:P

I'm just saying: it helps when you write what you actually mean so we don't have to just guess that you meant the opposite of what you wrote.

proud gonzo
3/10/2008, 10:57 PM
that Frozone picture was genius--pay attention to me!

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 11:07 PM

zzz/boring//zzz...

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 11:08 PM
I'm just saying: it helps when you write what you actually mean so we don't have to just guess that you meant the opposite of what you wrote.

OK Gotcha.

Rhino
3/10/2008, 11:17 PM
because on your list him and pelosi are congresswomen.... Reid is a male. And he's a Senator.

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 11:23 PM
Reid is a male. And he's a Senator.

OK my mistake...you only had one congresswomen on there...

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/10/2008, 11:40 PM

I see your Frozone...and raise you one 'Daddeh!!!'

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4320/mikehenry54nb4.jpg

Sooner_Havok
3/10/2008, 11:50 PM
Everyone, stop the presses! A Democratic presidential nominee is pandering to his base! Jesus H. Christ, I haven't heard of anything like that since, oh yeah, when the republicans pandered to their base. OMG BFD

CatfishSooner
3/10/2008, 11:59 PM
"BFD" ----nice, I like that...

good night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sooner_Havok
3/11/2008, 12:16 AM
"BFD" ----nice, I like that...

good night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

least I spelled it right:P

Collier11
3/11/2008, 12:17 AM
tis your op....

The diff is that his opinion is currently backed up by facts...Currently Obama is leading Mccain in General election polls while billary is virtually tied...Just saying!

Frozen Sooner
3/11/2008, 12:23 AM
I see your Frozone...and raise you one 'Daddeh!!!'

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4320/mikehenry54nb4.jpg

When we get home, I'm gonna slap your momma. There is no way you are fruit of my loins.