PDA

View Full Version : Tigerboard

Huskernsooner71
3/8/2008, 05:40 PM
I guess this was the "worst" officiated basketball game ever. At least they think so over at http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/list.php?board=1. Man, the "W" looks good on the record.

stoopified
3/8/2008, 06:08 PM
For a good portion of the game,I agree.I got tired of seeing Blake,L2 and the Sooners get fouled with no call.

Perfect example is Blake getting clobbered from behindgoing for a baord on the baseline.Not only did they not call a foul on Missou but they got the ball when it CLEARLY wast last touched by the Tigers.

In the last 5 minutes we did finally start getting some calls.

boomersooner82
3/8/2008, 06:20 PM
I thought this crew was awful from start to finish. All the weak "traveling" calls, and even though crew (in both NCAA and NBA) does it, I'm so sick of seeing guys getting clobbered under the basket but not getting a call, but they'll whistle some weak hand check on the outside. Or my favorite is always the phantom wave as someone is going in for a breakaway layup that's called regardless of contact.

But after watching the end of the UCLA-Cal game with the zebras yet again keeping the Pac-10's No.1-seed hopes alive, I'm glad we have these refs over those losers.

princetonsooner
3/9/2008, 05:48 AM
All Tiger fans can do is cry! Plus they don't travel well. Joe C. new what he was doing when he left. Send them some tissues! There gone to need a lot of it.

sooner518
3/9/2008, 08:35 AM
at least we dont get stuck with the refs who have done the past 2 UCLA games.

Ground_Attack
3/9/2008, 09:42 AM
the format of the Tigerboard is awful. Thank heavens we have this place.