PDA

View Full Version : What a day!

texas bandman
3/7/2008, 02:02 PM
In advance, "I'm sorry", I just have to vent somewhere before I end up charged with murder.

Today started out as a pretty good day for this Texas band director. The weather was clear with just the right amount of chill. My high school band class went great and I got most of my paperwork finished for the week. Then my fifth grade band class came in and my day went south. We were in the middle of class when I saw one of the students threw a paper wad across the room. I calmly tell him that he would have to stay after class and pick up the paper in the floor. Then this little fifth grade boy states "I'm the f@ck not, b@tch. I don't have to take this sh@t" I've been doing this job for 25 years and I never wanted to grab and throw a student up against the wall in my life. And they wonder why there's a teaching shortage. I'm still in the mood to rip someone's head off. Now I get to smile and go work with my 6th graders. (I'm sure glad that i can retire in another 3 years, I don't think I can take it much longer!)

Osce0la
3/7/2008, 02:15 PM
Well...did he take that sh*t?

Miko
3/7/2008, 02:20 PM
"When angry, count to ten. When very angry, count to ten and swear." -Mark Twain

OUDoc
3/7/2008, 02:21 PM
Punch him in the spleen.

StoopTroup
3/7/2008, 02:27 PM
You need to put him in Time Out. :D

olevetonahill
3/7/2008, 02:29 PM
You need to put him in Time Out. :D

Kick his *** . you can take him

texas bandman
3/7/2008, 03:09 PM
Kick his *** . you can take him

:D

thanks, humor does actually help.

(I still want to rip his head off and take a cr@p down his neck. :D)

crawfish
3/7/2008, 04:42 PM
My HS band director was always mere inches away from killing the whole lot of us. Sadly, he had a nervous breakdown the following year and quit the HS for good.

I know I wouldn't have wanted to put up with us...

Osce0la
3/7/2008, 04:51 PM
So I take it he didn't take that sh*t?

Collier11
3/7/2008, 05:20 PM
just tell him that he doesnt have to take it, but he does have to redo 5th grade if he doesnt shut his f*cking mouth cus youre gonna flunk his stupid azz! :)

olevetonahill
3/7/2008, 05:42 PM
My HS band director was always mere inches away from killing the whole lot of us. Sadly, he had a nervous breakdown the following year and quit the HS for good.

I know I wouldn't have wanted to put up with us...

Is that Like saying I caused My english teacher My senior yr to Be carried out in a Straight Jacket ?
I swear It wasnt MY Fault that other Kid did it :rolleyes:

OCUDad
3/7/2008, 06:24 PM
Is that Like saying I caused My english teacher My senior yr to Be carried out in a Straight Jacket ?
I swear It wasnt MY Fault that other Kid did it :rolleyes:I wouldn't be so quick to avoid blame, vet. It's pretty obvious that ALL your English teachers failed miserably.:D