PDA

View Full Version : Did OU Lose

Soonerwolf
3/6/2008, 07:02 AM
One 2008 Basketball commit? Last time I was on the board I seemed to remember 5 commits, now the board shows 4 - who is no longer a commit?

The Consumate Showman
3/6/2008, 09:17 AM
One 2008 Basketball commit? Last time I was on the board I seemed to remember 5 commits, now the board shows 4 - who is no longer a commit?

One of our "commits" is a teammate of Willie Warren's...Franklin...uh, I want to say Tyler Franklin - not sure on the last name - and he is not going to get a scholarship, per say, right off the bat. He is going to walk-on and Willie has said that he feels he can earn a scholarship once he gets on campus.

stoopified
3/6/2008, 09:27 AM
One of our "commits" is a teammate of Willie Warren's...Franklin...uh, I want to say Tyler Franklin - not sure on the last name - and he is not going to get a scholarship, per say, right off the bat. He is going to walk-on and Willie has said that he feels he can earn a scholarship once he gets on campus.I thought I had heard or read that somewhere,isn't this guy the point guard from Warren's HS team?Iknow Warren is a combo guard who may play point at OU.

Rhino
3/6/2008, 11:02 AM
One 2008 Basketball commit? Last time I was on the board I seemed to remember 5 commits, now the board shows 4 - who is no longer a commit? Andre Clark.

He was going to be out last commit of 2007, but couldn't qualify. So, he became our first commit of 2008 and was set to head to a prep school.

Shortly after we got a commit out of Orlando Allen, Clark decommitted and committed to Arkansas.

TopDawg
3/11/2008, 09:53 AM
Uhhhh...hellooooo?! Doesn't he know that we beat Arkansas?! Him and Rotnei need to pay attention.