PDA

View Full Version : Why prostitution works

Sooner_Bob
3/3/2008, 08:15 PM
"Most pastors I know do not have satisfying, free, sexual conversations and liberties with their wives. At the risk of being even more widely despised than I currently am, I will lean over the plate and take one for the team on this. It is not uncommon to meet pastors' wives who really let themselves go; they sometimes feel that because their husband is a pastor, he is therefore trapped into fidelity, which gives them cause for laziness. A wife who lets herself go and is not sexually available to her husband in the ways that the Song of Songs is so frank about is not responsible for her husband's sin, but she may not be helping him either."

Apologies to preacher's everywhere . . . well the good, honest ones at least. :D

link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-goldstein/whos-to-blame-for-pastor_b_33279.html)

tommieharris91
3/3/2008, 09:21 PM
I think the Pope would be unhappy...

Sooner_Bob
3/4/2008, 08:54 PM
This didn't go like I expected.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/4/2008, 09:25 PM
you takin a shot at me boy? Cause I got video to prove otherwise?:D

StoopTroup
3/4/2008, 09:36 PM
http://www.whiterose.org/pete/blog/images/swaggart.jpeg

Sooner_Bob
3/5/2008, 07:52 AM
Now we're talkin' . . . :D

TUSooner
3/5/2008, 12:11 PM
Of course, using Pastor Driscoll's line of reasoning one would suppose about two-thirds of married, middle-aged Americans -- men and women alike -- to be meth-addicted homosexuals.
heh

MojoRisen
3/5/2008, 12:58 PM
Even the Bible says it is better for a mans seed in the belly of a whore than in the soil - I think the pope would be more angry with Birth control.

You have to respect the oldest profession in the book - it has carried more changes in time and culture and renaissance periods than any other profession known to mankind.

Of course - this will be an unpopluar factual statement - probably geared toward master thesis level.

Frozen Sooner
3/5/2008, 01:00 PM
Wasn't it a prostitute who allowed the armies of Israel into Jericho?

OCUDad
3/5/2008, 01:01 PM
Wasn't it a prostitute who allowed the armies of Israel into Jericho?No, silly, that was a Protestant.

TheUnnamedSooner
3/5/2008, 01:20 PM
Even the Bible says it is better for a mans seed in the belly of a whore than in the soil

Hard to argue with that logic :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/5/2008, 03:13 PM
Whoring is a victimless crime ;)

MojoRisen
3/5/2008, 03:46 PM
If you go to the Zoo, and you decide to look at the Chimps exhibit. Chimps being the closest animal to Man. You will have noticed that the female Chimp will always have more penuts than the male chimps and it is absolutely trade for sex while they are in captivity.

Deep thoughts