PDA

View Full Version : Been Busy

NYC Poke
3/3/2008, 01:14 AM
Haven't been around for you guys to beat me up in a while, and sorry for what I am sure is a duplicate thread, but I wanted to say congrats for getting your Ws back. From what I knew, I always thought it was kind of a dumb punishment. I also thought it was always an example of what is wrong with NCAA enforcement from a self-reporting vs. the Reggie Bush/willful blindness perspective.

Anyways, enjoy your Ws again.

AlbqSooner
3/3/2008, 06:42 AM
NYC - you are really a pain in the arse. It is hard to continue to pity the pokies when you post these sensible things. :D

swardboy
3/3/2008, 06:56 AM
Thanks for being away.....it gave us time to plot your demise. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
3/3/2008, 12:24 PM
So that Virus I sent didnt work

MextheBulldog
3/3/2008, 06:10 PM
NYC Poke - Recently went up to your hood and visited the Hello Deli for a quick bite prior to a meeting. Rupert was in there workin' the register, and he was wearing an OSU t-shirt (no joke!). So I had to ask him where/why/how - he said one night he was on with Letterman and was wearing a Longhorn shirt. After seeing that, Rupert said all the "generous people of Oklahoma" (his words) sent him OSU and OU t-shirts, and even taught him to flash hook 'em going down.

Truly the last thing I expected to see in downtown Manhattan - the orange & black o-state logo....

goingoneight
3/3/2008, 10:37 PM
I thought I was gonna make both OU and OSU spring ball this year, but I'm going to be working a fishing tourney on the Red-White game and like every year, my OSU friends are making excuses not to go to their spring game... oh, well. Hopefully I can catch one on TV or something.

NYC Poke
3/4/2008, 02:01 AM
NYC Poke - Recently went up to your hood and visited the Hello Deli for a quick bite prior to a meeting. Rupert was in there workin' the register, and he was wearing an OSU t-shirt (no joke!). So I had to ask him where/why/how - he said one night he was on with Letterman and was wearing a Longhorn shirt. After seeing that, Rupert said all the "generous people of Oklahoma" (his words) sent him OSU and OU t-shirts, and even taught him to flash hook 'em going down.

Truly the last thing I expected to see in downtown Manhattan - the orange & black o-state logo....

Great story. I honestly have not seen someone other than me sporting OSU Orange other than at watch parties (upstate, with the sheep). I'll wear my hoodie now and then, people will ask what it stands for, I tell them, and the typical response is, "Oh yeah, I hearda 'dem. Sooners, right?"

I see some OU hats around, but the 'Horns seem to have massive infiltration here. Mostly in the Village. They tend to be "that way."

StoopTroup
3/4/2008, 01:43 PM
I heard you get a Whorn hat with every new green card. ;)