PDA

View Full Version : I hestiate to tell this story, but I can't help myself...

SicEmBaylor
3/2/2008, 07:29 PM
I took off almost an entire week to see SicEmEx. That isn't the story though, but I need to set things up.

Before I drove back to Waco (yesterday), I decided to check my oil and the engine coolant because my car seems to go through a lot of both. My oil looked fine but when I checked out the coolant it appeared to be empty. Now, as bad as I am with mechanics, I have done this at least a couple dozen times. It's not a huge deal even for me.

Nonetheless, I checked the coolant and it looked empty. I had about a quarter of a gallon of antifreeze, so I proceeded to dump it into the appropriate chamber. The problem is, I put it down the wrong chamber and instead of putting it into the radiator -- I put it directly itno the engine where the oil is suppose to go. I honestly don't know what the hell I was thinking because I absoltuely no better than that. I was in a hurry though and not paying a great deal of attention.

So, I tell my father and after a string of expletives he told me to VERY SLOWLY drive to the local lube and oil place and get an oil change. I show up and I wasn't going to tell them what happened but at first they thought I had a blown head-gasket because they saw water in my oil. I told them I had dumped anti-freeze in there and after laughing they fixed it up for me. They continued to snicker though.

Anywhoo, they said I should get another oil change after 100 miles because they couldn't get it all out or something. I was on my way to Waco though and wasn't about to stop after 100 miles for another oil change. The car is running just fine though after more than 350 miles so I think I'm fine.

proud gonzo
3/2/2008, 07:44 PM
dude, i don't think you have to worry about getting picked on for that story. Nobody's going to get past the first sentence.

OUHOMER
3/2/2008, 07:45 PM
You amaze me. Thats all I can say

proud gonzo
3/2/2008, 07:45 PM
i'm going to go ahead and rate this five-stars in anticipation.

:pop:

TheBobbyTrain
3/2/2008, 07:47 PM
if you have any remaining man card points, you lost all of them and are so far in the red that you'll never get on the positive side for as long as you live.

OUHOMER
3/2/2008, 07:48 PM
I have decided you are making all of this **** up. You have to be. Not just this story but most of them...

OU-HSV
3/2/2008, 07:49 PM
You really should've blamed the pouring of coolant on your ex.

SicEmBaylor
3/2/2008, 07:49 PM
I have decided you are making all of this **** up. You have to be. Not just this story but most of them...

This one is very true. How the hell do you think I would know that putting anti-freeze in the oil tank would make the car appear as if it had busted a head gasket? I don't even know WTF a head gasket is.

proud gonzo
3/2/2008, 07:51 PM
This one is very true. How the hell do you think I would know that putting anti-freeze in the oil tank would make the car appear as if it had busted a head gasket? I don't even know WTF a head gasket is.dude, that's pretty obvious from your other stories

OUHOMER
3/2/2008, 07:56 PM
This one is very true. How the hell do you think I would know that putting anti-freeze in the oil tank would make the car appear as if it had busted a head gasket? I don't even know WTF a head gasket is.
I would explain it to ya, But it would be over your head.;)

PrideTrombone
3/2/2008, 07:57 PM
SicEm has to be SoonerWill. Think about it. If you were gonna create an alter-ego that was just the opposite of SoonerWill, who would it be? Exactly.

Jerk
3/2/2008, 07:58 PM
I just wanted to be in on the first page of this fiasco.

Rogue
3/2/2008, 07:59 PM
Sic Em, I've long believed your online persona to be full of exaggeration; in this case, go ahead and take their advice, change the oil again quick, and then do it again in about 500 more miles.

OUHOMER
3/2/2008, 08:00 PM
SicEm has to be SoonerWill. Think about it. If you were gonna create an alter-ego that was just the opposite of SoonerWill, who would it be? Exactly.
I was thinking the same thing. Has anybody ever meet Sicem?

soonerbrat
3/2/2008, 08:00 PM
somehow i'm glad I can't read sic'ems posts.

Boomer.....
3/2/2008, 08:01 PM
Wow, just wow.

swardboy
3/2/2008, 08:14 PM
somehow i'm glad I can't read sic'ems posts.

...something about the ex-wife and a head job....

OUHOMER
3/2/2008, 08:16 PM
...something about the ex-wife and a head job....
Thats it putting into the wrong hole or something? Something only Sicem could do.

proud gonzo
3/2/2008, 08:17 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Has anybody ever meet Sicem?yes. He was at the baylor tailgate.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7181/p1010138hv1.jpg

colleyvillesooner
3/2/2008, 08:17 PM
I just wanted to be in on the first page of this fiasco.

ditto

Whet
3/2/2008, 08:28 PM
Like no one else has put something in the wrong hole before!:eek: :rolleyes:

Eh, shat happens....

Get your oil changed tomorrow, if possible.

SicEmBaylor
3/2/2008, 08:30 PM
Like no one else has put something in the wrong hole before!:eek: :rolleyes:

Eh, shat happens....

Get your oil changed tomorrow, if possible.

I'm busy tomorrow, but I can have it done on Tuesday.
I need some high mileage oil put in it anyway.

StoopTroup
3/2/2008, 08:32 PM
Back in the days when I managed a car repair shop, I had a lady tow her car into my shop. She had "WINTERIZED" it in hopes of impressing her husband while he was away on business.

She put anti-freeze in the engine, power steering, master cylinder, windshield washer, transmission and even the battery.

I made her sign a waiver to not hold us accountable for any after repair damages before we attempted to reverse any of the damages.

I'm pretty sure she would have put anti-freeze in the differential if there was an easy place to pour it into.

We got her fixed and and I never heard from her again.

We either did a great job or her husband never got caught disposing of her body. :D

SicEmBaylor
3/2/2008, 08:37 PM
Back in the days when I managed a car repair shop, I had a lady tow her car into my shop. She had "WINTERIZED" it in hopes of impressing her husband while he was away on business.

She put anti-freeze in the engine, power steering, master cylinder, windshield washer, transmission and even the battery.

I made her sign a waiver to not hold us accountable for any after repair damages before we attempted to reverse any of the damages.

I'm pretty sure she would have put anti-freeze in the differential if there was an easy place to pour it into.

We got her fixed and and I never heard from her again.

We either did a great job or her husband never got caught disposing of her body. :D

Winterizing eha, that's not a bad idea!

soonerboomer93
3/2/2008, 09:04 PM

it's kinda like a reverse dirty sanchez

Sooner_Bob
3/2/2008, 09:19 PM
You've got to be kidding me.

Scott D
3/2/2008, 09:52 PM
And this people, is why everyone should be have to get a license before reproducing.

Jerk
3/2/2008, 10:03 PM
Winterizing eha, that's not a bad idea!

Yeah, but it's March.

Wait until about October, ummmkay?

tulsaoilerfan
3/2/2008, 10:06 PM
so where's the rest of the story about seeing sic em ex?

Sooner_Havok
3/2/2008, 10:07 PM
Be thankful that the miata uses a regular engine and not a rotary one.

Sooner_Havok
3/2/2008, 10:08 PM
so where's the rest of the story about seeing sic em ex?

You have subscribe to the SicEm newsletter to get the rest

BudSooner
3/2/2008, 10:14 PM
I'm, at a loss for words.

proud gonzo
3/2/2008, 10:50 PM
wait a second...when you got stuck in traffic in Dallas for however long, was that on your way to see her??

SicEmBaylor
3/2/2008, 11:46 PM
wait a second...when you got stuck in traffic in Dallas for however long, was that on your way to see her??
Yeah, it was her birthday.

Frozen Sooner
3/2/2008, 11:47 PM
Married women LOVE the lovelorn ex showing up for their birthday. That's like the best present EVER.

TUSooner
3/3/2008, 12:00 AM
Well, if YOU think it's fine, I'm sure you can just ignore those stupid grease monkeys and keep driving as long as you want.

colleyvillesooner
3/3/2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah, it was her birthday.
D
Details please...

sooner n houston
3/3/2008, 08:43 AM
B
Bull **** please...

sooneron
3/3/2008, 09:01 AM
I don't know why, but this came up on my bag of hammers GIS. It seemed appropriate in some way.

In a way, it's not as Jeff was really cool.
http://www.tri-sport.com/merchant/1058/images/site/Jeff%20Spicoli%20-%20Chris%20sm.jpg

OKLA21FAN
3/3/2008, 09:18 AM
The problem is, I put it down the wrong chamber and instead of putting it into the radiator -- I put it directly itno the engine where the oil is suppose to go.

Henry Steele did the same thing on his way to his freshman year at Western college in the 240Z they bought him.

you will be okay!

sooneron
3/3/2008, 09:27 AM
I'm willing to bet that the mechanics couldn't decide whether to giggle about the "guy" driving the miata or the radiator fluid in the engine.

sooner_born_1960
3/3/2008, 09:31 AM
I'm thinking I would have changed my own oil, if I goofed up like that.

BigRedJed
3/3/2008, 09:32 AM
Phhht. Like he has ANY idea about how to change his oil.

TexasLidig8r
3/3/2008, 09:38 AM
Yes.. do tell.

Full details on Sic-ex.. leave nothing to chance.

sooneron
3/3/2008, 09:39 AM
I would have bull****ted them and said that some jilted ex did it to me!

Osce0la
3/3/2008, 09:41 AM
D
Details please...
Apparently that sat on her bed and she played with his wii :D

Whet
3/3/2008, 09:44 AM
Apparently that sat on her bed and she played with his wii :D

or, was it her Wii Wii?

stoops the eternal pimp
3/3/2008, 09:47 AM
This thread is a lie..I doubt that you ever hesitated judging on other threads you have posted

RFH Shakes
3/3/2008, 10:07 AM
Make sure you have them check your muffler bearings also. You dont want any of that burnt antifreeze to foul them. :)

dolemitesooner
3/3/2008, 12:43 PM
And this people, is why everyone should be have to get a license before reproducing.
I second this motion

proud gonzo
3/3/2008, 01:11 PM
Apparently that sat on her bed and she played with his wii :Djudging by who wears the pants, i'm guessing it was HER wii :eek:

Paperclip
3/3/2008, 01:14 PM
Henry Steele did the same thing on his way to his freshman year at Western college in the 240Z they bought him.

you will be okay!

That's a sweet One on One reference. Spek!

OKLA21FAN
3/3/2008, 01:26 PM
That's a sweet One on One reference. Spek!

i was beginning to wonder if there were any One on One fans out there!

I guess I should have asked if he picked up a hitchhiker that day, and was 'robbed' by Melanie Griffin! :pop:

whew!

frankensooner
3/3/2008, 01:30 PM
"Up your *** with a red hot poker." That line was a hoot when I was 11 and still is today.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/3/2008, 02:33 PM
I am impressed you haven't added to the Darwin Awards list yet. Simply amazed at your stories. Makes me want to think if they really start off "Dear Penthouse"...

IB4OU2
3/3/2008, 02:36 PM
Please don't tell us about the cough syrap incedent Siccum.

KC//CRIMSON
3/3/2008, 10:35 PM
I absoltuely no better than that.

This little gem pretty much says it all.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2008, 10:38 PM
This little gem pretty much says it all.
It means I don't proof read my posts is what it means.

colleyvillesooner
3/3/2008, 10:40 PM
Just get to why you took a week off to go see this married yainch.

tulsaoilerfan
3/3/2008, 11:09 PM
Just get to why you took a week off to go see this married yainch.
yeah, no ****

frankensooner
3/4/2008, 09:58 AM
Doy, because she asked him to. Keep up people. ;)

proud gonzo
3/4/2008, 10:07 AM
Doy, because she asked him to. Keep up people. ;)wait, wha? isn't she married??

Osce0la
3/4/2008, 10:14 AM
wait, wha? isn't she married??
Yes, but her husband is overseas right now...so it is all ok...or something like that...

SicEmBaylor
3/4/2008, 11:23 PM
It was her birthday, and we're still very very close friends. She was feelign lonely and somewhat depressed since her husband is in Iraq and she basically doesn't have any good friends except for me.

I didn't want her to be alone on her birthday.

We were playing a board game though, and she got mad at me so she took her shoe off and threw it at my head. :D

proud gonzo
3/4/2008, 11:58 PM
honestly, who throws a shoe?

GottaHavePride
3/4/2008, 11:58 PM
That really hurt!

Frozen Sooner
3/5/2008, 12:02 AM
Please tell me that by "board games" you mean you had creepy baptist regret-sex.

soonerboomer93
3/5/2008, 12:05 AM
no, by "board game" he probably means candyland
maybe chutes and ladders, but that game is way too good for sicem

SicEmBaylor
3/5/2008, 12:10 AM
no, by "board game" he probably means candyland
maybe chutes and ladders, but that game is way too good for sicem
It was monopoly to be honest.

I had laid my money down and she had her eye on it so I said, "Hey gold digger, don't be looking at my money." She got mad (truly mad) and took her shoe off. I turned around for a second to talk to her brother and she hit me upside the head with it.

Good times.

GottaHavePride
3/5/2008, 12:11 AM
So you're saying she's Ike and you're Tina?

Curly Bill
3/5/2008, 12:33 AM
After hitting you did she then engage you in make-up secks?

tulsaoilerfan
3/5/2008, 12:55 AM
After hitting you did she then engage you in make-up secks?
come on, this is sic em we are talking about here; you should already know that secks is not happening:D

SicEmBaylor
3/5/2008, 01:07 AM
come on, this is sic em we are talking about here; you should already know that secks is not happening:D

Correct.

Our friendship now is virtually identical to our 5 1/2 year relationship except without the sex. And to be honest, there wasn't a whole lot of that even when we were dating.

So not much has changed.

colleyvillesooner
3/5/2008, 10:13 AM
So not much has changed.

You got that right...

IB4OU2
3/5/2008, 10:19 AM
honestly, who throws a shoe?

http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/horses/clydesdale/Cly21.jpg