PDA

View Full Version : Q to the Roughriders.....

Salt City Sooner
3/2/2008, 05:04 PM
http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=23082

swardboy
3/2/2008, 07:14 PM
Here's to a great CFL career for Q! I still think he didn't get enough of a chance at Denver though. Damn injuries.

soonerboomer93
3/2/2008, 08:00 PM
"Quentin is a very talented young man,” said Roughriders general manager Tillman. “His quickness, pass catching skills and return ability are all perfectly suited for the Canadian game. And, just as importantly, Quentin is the kind of character guy we are building this franchise around."

right on

birddog
3/3/2008, 12:41 AM
that's really, really cool. i love what the gm says about him, something we've known all along.

stoopified
3/3/2008, 01:14 AM
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ and I forget to mention Q?

Sooner_Bob
3/3/2008, 08:52 AM
Q scores again . . .

Here's hoping we'll get to see a few CFL games on the tube.

Breadburner
3/3/2008, 10:13 AM
It's hard to understand how he is not playing in the NFL.....How the Dolphins could sign Ricky Williams over Q is beyond me....I also thought Tampa would have given Q a shot.....

KC//CRIMSON
3/3/2008, 02:43 PM
It's hard to understand how he is not playing in the NFL.....How the Dolphins could sign Ricky Williams over Q is beyond me....I also thought Tampa would have given Q a shot.....

Injuries and fumblitis.

King Crimson
3/3/2008, 03:09 PM
Here's to a great CFL career for Q! I still think he didn't get enough of a chance at Denver though. Damn injuries.

injuries were part of it. but, he was putting the ball on the ground and he cost them one game outright. Shanahan was very public about being a huge fan of Quentin...but, he started fumbling (atypically) and really Denver wants a guy who can bruise a little.

Q got a fair shake in Denver. he started games for them and had some nice games but he was putting the ball on the carpet when he got hit. i'm not a big Bronco fan but i think that's true.

Dan Thompson
3/3/2008, 04:27 PM
"Prior to joining the NFL, Griffin had a stellar career at the prestigious University of Oklahoma. In 38 college games, Griffin rushed for over 3,400 yards and 40 touchdowns. He also had 135 receptions for 1,110 yards and five touchdowns. He was an All-Conference first-team selection and an academic All-Conference selection in each of his three seasons at Oklahoma."

Nice that some people think highly of us.

Collier11
3/3/2008, 04:39 PM
Does anyone know what the CFL pays? Will he be getting 6 figures atleast

Collier11
3/3/2008, 04:45 PM
FWIW, Q made over $800k in 2 years in the NFL...lets hope he makes it back at some point

Breadburner
3/3/2008, 05:31 PM
Injuries and fumblitis.

I'm basing my suprise on his more recent performance in NFL Europe....

Collier11
3/3/2008, 05:35 PM
I'm basing my suprise on his more recent performance in NFL Europe....

basically he went from never fumbling in college to having a problem in the NFL

Breadburner
3/3/2008, 06:03 PM
I'm very aware of his troubles in Denver.....