PDA

View Full Version : I think my parents are trying to get rid of me

Melo
2/28/2008, 05:30 PM
I have those two speeding tickets. Dad flat out, without my mother having to suggest the idea to him, offered to pay my tickets so that my paperwork and medical testing whatever could continue on for the military.

They ask me about it every day.

"Do you need help with the case file?"
"We have more references for you..."
"Did you go to the courthouse yet?"

Im starting to feel like theyre ready for me to be gone.

colleyvillesooner
2/28/2008, 05:38 PM
****, we're ready for you to be gone.

;)

mdklatt
2/28/2008, 05:41 PM
This could easily be a SicEm thread. Except for the doing something useful with his life like joining the military.

NormanPride
2/28/2008, 05:43 PM
"It's like a band-aid, Jimmy. Just rip it off."

Melo
2/28/2008, 05:46 PM
This could easily be a SicEm thread. Except for the doing something useful with his life like joining the military.

:eek:
Take that back!

;)

MamaMia
2/28/2008, 05:51 PM
I have those two speeding tickets. Dad flat out, without my mother having to suggest the idea to him, offered to pay my tickets so that my paperwork and medical testing whatever could continue on for the military.

They ask me about it every day.

"Do you need help with the case file?"
"We have more references for you..."
"Did you go to the courthouse yet?"

Im starting to feel like theyre ready for me to be gone.Well, have you? :D

Melo
2/28/2008, 06:38 PM
Well, have you? :D

Yes I have.
:D

StoopTroup
2/28/2008, 08:38 PM
Once your at boot camp...

Can you post some photos of them giving you your first crew cut? :D

Tailwind
2/28/2008, 08:51 PM
Are you the oldest kid? They prolly have a squishy feeling in their stomaches thinking of their baby going into possibly dangerous situations, and they won't be there to help. It's kinda scary for them.

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 09:58 PM
Was your 1st clue that they wanted you Gone , When they drove you across the state , Said Oh look Melo at the Pretty rock Go ahead and Get out and get it . we will wait Here .and You was 3 ?
Then they drove off ? :P :P :P :P

Hamhock
2/29/2008, 08:47 AM
Once your at boot camp...

Can you post some photos of the group showers? :D

fixed

Okla-homey
2/29/2008, 08:58 AM
There comes a time when little birdies must leave the security of the nest to take wing and fly away. Methinks mama and papa birdy have concluded it's time for melobird to spread her wings and take flight.

http://www.airforce.com/wdifi.php

crawfish
2/29/2008, 09:44 AM
Nothing like a few traffic tickets and insurance hikes to get parents over the squeamishness of letting their kids go. :D