PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun

MamaMia
2/28/2008, 01:24 PM
What is your driving personality? :D

http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=691

According to your score, you are one calm, cool driver. You don't appear to be the type to jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly don't endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you manage to control your temper and practice a little patience, preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage may be on the brink of becoming an epidemic. With more people like you on the road, the streets would be a much safer place! Well done!

SoonerStormchaser
2/28/2008, 01:25 PM
:confused:

jr4ou
2/28/2008, 01:30 PM
haywire...

yermom
2/28/2008, 01:34 PM
http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=691

?

MamaMia
2/28/2008, 01:45 PM
Try it now. I url'd when I should have http'd. :P

yermom
2/28/2008, 01:55 PM
hmm... 28?

SoonerStormchaser
2/28/2008, 01:55 PM
According to your score, you are one calm, cool driver. You don't appear to be the type to jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly don't endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you manage to control your temper and practice a little patience, preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage may be on the brink of becoming an epidemic. With more people like you on the road, the streets would be a much safer place! Well done!

That doesn't mean I won't hesitate to run your *** over Frank! ;)

texas bandman
2/28/2008, 02:05 PM
Score 27 I thought my occasional fits of rage at stupid driver would sink me. :)

According to your score, you are a fairly cool and calm driver. You rarely engage in aggressive behaviors that could jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly do your best not to endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you try to control your temper and practice a little patience, often preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage is on the brink of becoming an epidemic. Although there may be the rare occasion when you lose your temper, you seem to be capable of controlling yourself rather well.

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 02:06 PM
It said
" Olevet , Your such a Bastage " :eek:

colleyvillesooner
2/28/2008, 02:14 PM

SoonerStormchaser
2/28/2008, 02:14 PM
Heh...goes to show you can't fool computers nowadays Olevet ;)

sooner_born_1960
2/28/2008, 02:16 PM
Does the page ever open?

SoonerStormchaser
2/28/2008, 02:17 PM
I think it already knows what your score is and is trying to spare you from the obvious pain. :rolleyes:

TexasSooner01
2/28/2008, 02:25 PM
Snapshot Report
Road Rage

According to your score, you are a fairly cool and calm driver. You rarely engage in aggressive behaviors that could jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly do your best not to endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you try to control your temper and practice a little patience, often preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage is on the brink of becoming an epidemic. Although there may be the rare occasion when you lose your temper, you seem to be capable of controlling yourself rather well.

yermom
2/28/2008, 02:26 PM
well, at least someone is close to my score :D

StoopTroup
2/28/2008, 02:27 PM

Matter of fact...

I think I'm finally go take the driving test and get a license.

TexasSooner01
2/28/2008, 02:27 PM
well, at least someone is close to my score :D

I drive in Houston everyday...what else do you expect? :D

yermom
2/28/2008, 02:29 PM
i drive in Norman most of the time :O

mdklatt
2/28/2008, 02:30 PM

Maybe I should have braked for the squirrel instead of just slowed down.

shaun4411
2/28/2008, 02:31 PM
does this survey evidence that homosexuals prefer to be rear-ended in traffic?

StoopTroup

Heh...

I marked that it was roadkill and still got a 17. :D

:pop:

TexasSooner01
Man...I would love to see what your score would be after driving in Houston for a while.

;)

sooneron
2/28/2008, 02:37 PM
26, but I drive in NJ, so I get a pass on a LOT!

sooner_born_1960
2/28/2008, 02:38 PM

yermom
2/28/2008, 02:40 PM

i braked for the squirrel :D

i've driven in Dallas, Miami, and LA

Arizona was the worst, so far

mdklatt
2/28/2008, 02:42 PM
Man...I would love to see what your score would be after driving in Houston for a while.

;)

Dude, I learned to drive in Houston. Driving in Norman has mellowed me out. That can be a liability when I go to Dallas.

Most Oklahoma drivers would get themselves shot in Houston.

Chuck Bao
2/28/2008, 02:46 PM
I got a 37, whatever that means.

I have a lot of road rage, driving a bike.

I was almost run off the road last week. A stupid car came up from behind and starting honking, expecting me to get out of the way. The car's bumper was just inches from my bike, as we were driving about 20mph.

I don't know why people think driving is a competition and the one passing wins.

In Bangkok, I know the car isn’t going to go much farther in the traffic jam. So, I let lose on some of them. In this instance, I stop next to the car and yell at him: **** you mother****er. You want to **** with me, mother****er. Then, come on, right now, get out of your car. He didn’t and ignored me.

This happened just shortly after Sic’em’s post about being beaten up by a bike driver, so I didn’t post about my road rage.

SoonerStormchaser
2/28/2008, 02:46 PM
Most Oklahoma drivers would get themselves shot in Houston.
Yah...cause they DON'T USE TURN SIGNALS!!!

StoopTroup
2/28/2008, 02:47 PM
I've driven in Ireland, the Carib, Toronto and from Tulsa to Miami and Tulsa to L.A.

I've never driven in NYC but I have Chicago, L.A., Houston, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Miami, Jacksonville, Kansas City, St. Louis, Detroit...etc....

The drive from the Turner Turnpike into Norman on Gameday is great training for any big city driving IMO.

Chuck Bao
2/28/2008, 03:05 PM
The worst city in the world to drive in has to be Hanoi. That place is insane with a buzzillion young kids on motorbikes going every which way. I hear that Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) is even worse and that's pretty hard to imagine.

Sooner_Bob
2/28/2008, 03:07 PM

Seems a little low for me . . . :D

stoops the eternal pimp
2/28/2008, 03:16 PM
28...but I think I lied some

yermom
2/28/2008, 03:18 PM
I've driven in Ireland, the Carib, Toronto and from Tulsa to Miami and Tulsa to L.A.

I've never driven in NYC but I have Chicago, L.A., Houston, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Miami, Jacksonville, Kansas City, St. Louis, Detroit...etc....

The drive from the Turner Turnpike into Norman on Gameday is great training for any big city driving IMO.

heh, yeah i'm in gameday traffic so much, nothing really bothers or surprises me. i don't rage, but i'm a fairly aggresive driver.

texas bandman
2/28/2008, 03:22 PM
I went back and answered with how I drove in my early 20's. My score was an 80. :O

Time certainly does mellow you.

crawfish
2/28/2008, 03:41 PM

Everybody who scored higher than me...SLOW DOWN, YOU CRAZY BAST*RDS!!!

Everybody who scored lower than me...MOVE OVER OR GET OFF THE ROAD!!!

crawfish
2/28/2008, 03:44 PM
I went back and answered with how I drove in my early 20's. My score was an 80. :O

I'm sure mine would be the same. If my TransAm wasn't the most feared and despised car in Norman back in the late 80's, then it was in the top ten.

I'm just glad I lived through it.

texas bandman
2/28/2008, 03:50 PM
I'm sure mine would be the same. If my TransAm wasn't the most feared and despised car in Norman back in the late 80's, then it was in the top ten.

I'm just glad I lived through it.

I had a piece of crap "66 Chevy Impala -oxidized blue. I used to park next to the guys with Trans Ams and open my door really hard since I knew they couldn't hurt my car and I envied people who had nice cars. :D

crawfish
2/28/2008, 03:54 PM
I had a piece of crap "66 Chevy Impala -oxidized blue. I used to park next to the guys with Trans Ams and open my door really hard since I knew they couldn't hurt my car and I envied people who had nice cars. :D

...and you wonder why I had road rage. :mad: ;)

Mine was a bit less nice when I slid it under a barbed wire fence after taking a corner too fast in the rain. The left front and right rear panels both had huge dents in 'em, and there were scratches down the entire length of the car - INCLUDING in the t-tops. Since it was drivable, my dad decided that the lesson would be best learned if I had to save the $1500 to get it fixed myself. He was right - I learned much humility and patience. :)

sooner_born_1960
2/28/2008, 03:55 PM
For those of you that doubt the vaildity of this test remember it's
http://www.queendom.com/images/images_myprofile/validation_cap4.gif

Edit: What the hell is "youse"?

mdklatt
2/28/2008, 06:17 PM
Yah...cause they DON'T USE TURN SIGNALS!!!

I was thinking more of the leaving four car lengths of space at red lights and taking forever to get going when the light turns green. When the light turns green in Houston, everybody just goes all at once. Around here nobody even thinks about moving until the car ahead of them is gone. I swear some people shift into P at intersections or something.

MamaMia
2/28/2008, 06:25 PM
For youse of you that doubt the vaildity of this test remember it's
http://www.queendom.com/images/images_myprofile/validation_cap4.gif Yes, and by the most renown but squirrelly driverologists in the country. :D

Jerk
2/28/2008, 06:33 PM

Non-confrontational. I don't want to get shot at.

Fraggle145
2/28/2008, 06:51 PM
38... i think its bull**** i lose my temper a lot more, i just dont chase people off the road.

BigRedJed
2/28/2008, 07:20 PM
http://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/spacer.gifRoad Rage http://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/spacer.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/graph_arrow.gif 3http://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/spacer.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/graph_slider_general.gifAccording to your score, you are one calm, cool driver. You don't appear to be the type to jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly don't endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you manage to control your temper and practice a little patience, preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage may be on the brink of becoming an epidemic. With more people like you on the road, the streets would be a much safer place! Well done!

76soonergrad
2/28/2008, 07:26 PM

No doubt my age. Just don't care.

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 08:04 PM
http://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/spacer.gifRoad Rage http://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/spacer.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/graph_arrow.gif 3http://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/spacer.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/te_images/reports/graph_slider_general.gifAccording to your score, you are one calm, cool driver. You don't appear to be the type to jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly don't endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you manage to control your temper and practice a little patience, preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage may be on the brink of becoming an epidemic. With more people like you on the road, the streets would be a much safer place! Well done!

If I was ridin a Moped
Id Be quite On the road to !:D

BigRedJed
2/28/2008, 08:06 PM
:mad:

http://www.scooterwest.com/files/items/000/000/000/001/38/138.jpg

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 08:34 PM

Dayum you a Crazy MoFo
I did the same thing
I passed
I got a 71 :D
Now That Im a Member Of the Old farts Clique . and Have Learned How Much I wasted Back then
I scored a 10 .
Gettin Old Succs , But It beats the alternative !:P

StoopTroup
2/28/2008, 08:36 PM
Dean can confirm that I showed up on a moped at one tailgate. :D

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 08:37 PM
:mad:

http://www.scooterwest.com/files/items/000/000/000/001/38/138.jpg
Looks Like a MoPed to Me ! But Ill Humor Ya
If I was riding that Moped scooter , I wouldnt want to Pisz off any of the Big Boys Either
What The hell am I Sayin Vet? You wouldnt Be caught Dead On a sicem Miata Moped !:P :P :P :P

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 08:39 PM
Dean can confirm that I showed up on a moped at one tailgate. :D
Sic ems Your Troll ?:eek:
:D

BigRedJed
2/28/2008, 08:53 PM
I have for some time planned to ride my scooter to a tailgate, and make Dean ride it once I get there. He's said before that he would. I'll guarantee that you that for a couple of hours after that, you wouldn't be able to wipe the grin off of his face with sandpaper.

Curly Bill
2/28/2008, 09:07 PM
I scored a 50, looks like high score so far, so what I win?

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 09:11 PM
I have for some time planned to ride my scooter to a tailgate, and make Dean ride it once I get there. He's said before that he would. I'll guarantee that you that for a couple of hours after that, you wouldn't be able to wipe the grin off of his face with sandpaper.
Is your Moped a Vespa type ?

Mixer!
2/28/2008, 09:13 PM
vBookie :pop:

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 09:54 PM
vBookie :pop:
There we Go .
With the Tailgate Named ahead Of time so we Can see Loogie in the shower Hating dude Ride a Moped !;)

Blue
2/28/2008, 10:16 PM
does this survey evidence that homosexuals prefer to be rear-ended in traffic?

I don't know. Do you?

Big Red Ron
2/28/2008, 10:20 PM
:D

Here is a recipe for disaster: In one vehicle, mix a handful of any combination of the following ingredients: pride, aggression, anger, frustration, injustice, impatience, intolerance, stress and violence. Stir vigorously and you have a healthy helping of road rage. One of the main problems with this volatile concoction is that most people afflicted by it don't recognize it. As with any problematic behavior, the first step to steering clear of road rage is recognition of its existence

According to your score, you appear to exhibit a textbook case of road rage behavior. There are many occasions when you “fly off the handle” and become aggressive while driving. For your own mental and physical health and for the safety of all other motorists and pedestrians on the road, you should definitely learn to curb your road rage

olevetonahill
2/28/2008, 10:28 PM
Ron
I say **** that **** !
Had a VA dude tell me Once , Just turn thr Corner and Go around the block . He didnt Intentionaly Do it , I say WTF you Talkin about ? he Did It , He Piszed Me Off, He needs to turn and Get away from ME !
Fore I whoophisazz !:cool:

Big Red Ron
2/28/2008, 10:49 PM
Ron
I say **** that **** !
Had a VA dude tell me Once , Just turn thr Corner and Go around the block . He didnt Intentionaly Do it , I say WTF you Talkin about ? he Did It , He Piszed Me Off, He needs to turn and Get away from ME !
Fore I whoophisazz !:cool:I answerd all the questions in the opposite. ;)

tbl
2/29/2008, 01:00 AM

If it weren't for my impeccable skills at using my blinker, showing respect for pedestrians and schools, always giving a thank you wave as well as letting people in (when they use a blinker and aren't jerks), and my zealousness over the seatbelts, it could have been very ugly.

Am I the only one that gets aggravated about not getting a thank you wave?

Frozen Sooner
2/29/2008, 02:04 AM