PDA

View Full Version : **** YEAH!!!!

Osce0la
2/27/2008, 03:37 PM
One of my co-workers turned in their 2 weeks notice this morning - to which our manager called her into his office and basically told her what a bad employee she was (stating that she never takes responsibility for her mistakes, takes her time completing projects, etc...all of which were completely untrue and seemed to us to be sour grapes for her giving him a big **** you this morning)...Anyway, while she is telling us everything he told her in their meeting, the company I interviewed with last week called and stated that, pending the results of the drug test, they would like to offer me that position...:D

So now, just after one of the coworkers turned in their 2 weeks notice, I get to go give our manager another **** you :D

Frozen Sooner
2/27/2008, 03:40 PM
Well, there's still the drug test...chickens, counting, etc...

:D

Congratulations. Sounds like you're getting out from under a really terrible manager. Scorched-earth with people turning in notice rarely works out well.

Osce0la
2/27/2008, 03:47 PM
Well, there's still the drug test...chickens, counting, etc...

:D

Congratulations. Sounds like you're getting out from under a really terrible manager. Scorched-earth with people turning in notice rarely works out well.
I won't really say anything to him other than "I have accepted another job, here is my notice"...She was in his office for an hour today having to hear his crap, and I refuse to sit and listen to it from him. The first mention of me being a 'bad employee' and I will simply state "you only have to put up with me for 2 more weeks, and then I will be somebody else's problem", and be done with it. We have all busted our a**es for him and our supervisor, and are constantly treated like children and degraded. I'm not going to waste my time hearing anything he has to say about me...However, our company does send an exit interview after employees leave - that is where I will make my statements as far as anything negative...

C&CDean
2/27/2008, 05:01 PM
People give 2-week notices at Burger King?

Widescreen
2/27/2008, 05:44 PM
We have all busted our a**es for him and our supervisor, and are constantly treated like children and bedowngraded.
[hairGel] He makes me want to puke!

MamaMia
2/27/2008, 05:48 PM
Just for funnsies, take a picture of his face for us after you give him the business. :)

Oh, and congratulations on your new job.