PDA

View Full Version : Smoke finally makes an impact....kind of

mobilesteve
2/27/2008, 10:48 AM
K-State player stabbed in fight
By HOWARD RICHMAN The Kansas City Star
Current Kansas State linebacker Chris Patterson and former Wildcats running back James Johnson were stabbed during an altercation early Sunday in Manhattan, Kan., according to Riley County Police Lt. Kurt Moldrup.

According to Moldrup, Johnson and Aaron Wallace of Kansas City, Kan., were involved in a confrontation, and Johnson got stabbed about five times.

“They were fairly minor,” Moldrup said Monday, although Johnson did receive treatment at the hospital.

Patterson was stabbed in the hand trying to break it up, Moldrup said, adding it was not a serious injury.

Afterward, Moldrup said Wallace was “severely beaten” by those who witnessed it all. Moldrup said Johnson, Patterson and Wallace are being considered victims of aggravated battery, and that no arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.

As a junior, Patterson recorded 18 tackles.

Grimey
2/27/2008, 11:34 AM
Patterson was stabbed in the hand trying to break it up

Pretty honorable, if you ask me.

Desert Sapper
2/27/2008, 12:03 PM
Pretty honorable, if you ask me.

Much better that he was stabbed trying to break it up than any other way. Kudos to him for trying to break it up. If he were ours, somebody would spin it to make him look like a gangster, so in that respect I am glad he's at K-state, for our sake and his.

BillyBall
2/27/2008, 12:19 PM
I hope that kid doesn't screw up his life, as a HS senior I thought he was going to be a star at OU.

goingoneight
2/27/2008, 10:05 PM
He's still around?

Good jorb, CP. GWS.

stoopified
2/28/2008, 03:26 PM
Obvoiusly knife catching is NOT Patterson's forte.