PDA

View Full Version : Texans Vote for Paul in the Pub Primary

Sooner_Havok
2/27/2008, 01:35 AM
Make McCain postpone his victory lap a little longer, and make him spend even more of his money, so that in the presidential campaign his funds are depleted and he is more weathered and beaten. :texan:

TheHumanAlphabet
2/27/2008, 10:24 AM
I have a hard time with this. Vote for Paul or Huckabee? Paul is much closer to my leanings than anyone. Huckabee is most likely to cause a brokered convention or at least get noticed and have a chance to pull McCain to the right. Tough descisions. I'll vote tomorrow.

sooneron
2/27/2008, 10:31 AM
I have a hard time with this. Vote for Paul or Huckabee? Paul is much closer to my leanings than anyone. Huckabee is most likely to cause a brokered convention or at least get noticed and have a chance to pull McCain to the right. Tough descisions. I'll vote tomorrow.
If McCain is "pulled to the right", don't you think that it will only be for the GE's sake? It's not like he's going to put his hand on the bible and adhere to whatever he's forced into saying at the convention. The same goes for the other side. If they force Obama to drift more center, (although I think he is a little more center than most would think), he's not going to stay that way after the election. Politicians are like rubber bands, they almost always snap back. It's their job (in their op) to say the right crap to get into office.

SoonerProphet
2/27/2008, 10:34 AM
voting principled in the primary, but realize i won't have that choice in november.