PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Recruiting Issue

Jay C. Upchurch
2/27/2008, 12:53 AM
Dear Spectator readers,

There has been some confusion about when our new 2008 Recruiting Issue is coming out. Due to some construction work on our website, we were able to get the new cover up, but the words did not change below... so it still says "On Sale At Newsstands Now" .... I apologize for that misinformation...

In reality, the new issue is due out Thursday, Feb. 28.... that is when it will be in stores... it goes in the mail the day before that...

So, you should be receiving the new issue shortly. Sorry for the confusion and please let us know how you like the new issue.

Jay Upchurch
Editor

Call today toll free to subscribe... 1-877-841-8877 ..... just $39.95 for 1-year

SOONER STEAKER
2/27/2008, 08:21 AM
What's the website address? Do you profile all the OU recruits nationwide or just the high profile prospects from this region. I love reading about kids on the east and west coast so I can compare those kids with the kids around this region.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to seeing your website.

GOO SOONERS!!

Jay C. Upchurch
2/27/2008, 09:46 AM
The new issue profiles all 21 of the new Sooners and includes features on the incoming class, potential immediate impact players and an inside look at incoming linebacker Mike Balogun, as well as stories on spring football, former OU standout Josh Norman and many of OU's other sports.

our website address is www.soonerspectator.com ... but we do not offer our magazine contents on the site, other than a few selected stories.

SOONER STEAKER
2/27/2008, 09:59 AM
Thanks Jay.

Jay C. Upchurch
3/1/2008, 12:39 AM

Jay C. Upchurch
3/3/2008, 09:12 PM
the new issue is out!

Pick one up today at your favorite bookstore, or subscribe by calling toll free 1-877-841-8877!