PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article on Obama...

CatfishSooner
2/26/2008, 10:22 PM
It's a little long, but pretty good:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/JB26Aa01.html

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/26/2008, 10:24 PM
DRAT!!!

Sooner_Bob
2/26/2008, 10:25 PM
Whoa . . .

"When you want to uncover an unspecified secret, look for the woman." In the case of Barack Obama, we have two: his late mother, the went-native anthropologist Ann Dunham, and his rancorous wife Michelle. Obama's women reveal his secret: he hates America.

GottaHavePride
2/26/2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah. Whodathunk... a slanted article from the Asia Times.

ZANG!

I'll be here all night, folks.

Curly Bill
2/26/2008, 10:31 PM
:pop:

:D

Sooner_Bob
2/26/2008, 10:31 PM
Double whoa . . .

Never underestimate the influence of a wife who bitch-slaps her husband in public. Early in Obama's campaign, Michelle Obama could not restrain herself from belittling the senator. "I have some difficulty reconciling the two images I have of Barack Obama. There's Barack Obama the phenomenon. He's an amazing orator, Harvard Law Review, or whatever it was, law professor, best-selling author, Grammy winner. Pretty amazing, right? And then there's the Barack Obama that lives with me in my house, and that guy's a little less impressive," she told a fundraiser in February 2007.

CatfishSooner
2/26/2008, 10:32 PM

ZANG!

haha now thats pretty funny... :D

I don't think it's that slanted...;)

Curly Bill
2/26/2008, 10:34 PM
"Naivete" is a euphemism for Ann Dunham's motivation. Friends describe her as a "fellow traveler", that is, a communist sympathizer

:eek:

Frozen Sooner
2/26/2008, 11:24 PM
That's as fine a hatchet-piece I've ever read.

I know that when I read a blatant lie in the first two paragraphs of a commentary piece, I think "Hey, great journalism."

Blue
2/26/2008, 11:27 PM
Yeah it's sad that that kind of crap actually works on some people.

CatfishSooner
2/26/2008, 11:45 PM
Obama hates America

Vaevictis
2/27/2008, 12:12 AM
"A demagogue tries to sound as stupid as his audience so that they will think they are as clever as he is," wrote Karl Krauss.

The irony is delicious.

SoonerKnight
2/27/2008, 12:22 AM
Wasn't that Bush? Oh wait he was always dumber than the crowd.

:D

Ike
2/27/2008, 12:47 AM
That's as fine a hatchet-piece I've ever read.

I know that when I read a blatant lie in the first two paragraphs of a commentary piece, I think "Hey, great journalism."

Based on both the tone of the article and the reporter/opinionators name, I can only conclude that Barack Obama must be a paranormal apparition. Perhaps the reporter got slimed by him.

Soonerus
2/27/2008, 12:51 AM
Obama...the anti-christ

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/27/2008, 12:54 AM
Aw, jebus...

soonerscuba
2/27/2008, 12:57 AM
So, he is a Muslim, terrorist, racist Christian, commie who is the anti-Christ and hates America? Did I miss anything?

Vaevictis
2/27/2008, 01:05 AM
So, he is a Muslim, terrorist, racist Christian, commie who is the anti-Christ and hates America? Did I miss anything?

About the only thing they haven't pulled out of the hat is that he wants to get with white wimmens.

Blue
2/27/2008, 01:11 AM
Being a Conservative, I think him being pres would be a good thing.

Either he'd F us up so bad it would unify us or he delivered. I would hope the latter.

I've even thought about voting for him. Washington has become so self-entitled that it just needs its foundation shook. Those old congressmen and senators think its their birthright to be there. Get em out. It wouldn't make much of a difference in Alabama but if I'm thinking that way....

Ike
2/27/2008, 02:04 AM

undead

Sooner_Havok
2/27/2008, 02:13 AM
So, he is an undead Muslim, terrorist, racist Christian, commie who is the anti-Christ and hates America and cheers for UT? Did I miss anything?

Fixed:D

Condescending Sooner
2/27/2008, 10:07 AM
About the only thing they haven't pulled out of the hat is that he wants to get with white wimmens.

Actually, in his book he stated he was dismayed that he was attracted to white women.

OU4LIFE
2/27/2008, 11:03 AM

Only that you cast your vote for Raul, so your opinion here is moot. ;)

Hatfield
2/27/2008, 11:56 AM

ZANG!

not for nothing but that has both humor and cleverness. well done sir.