PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush has nothing to hide huh???

Collier11
2/25/2008, 11:00 PM
Then what is he afraid of? And why is Yahoo the new breaking news leader while ESPN just ignores this

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AgBH_hKq_jCH.rVAdiT0f4E5nYcB?slug=ys-bushdeposition022508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Dan Thompson
2/25/2008, 11:27 PM
Where does he think the money came from for the Chevy?

Can he truely be that stupid?

All_Day_28
2/26/2008, 12:19 AM
Reggie Bush is exposed...

goingoneight
2/26/2008, 12:55 AM
Has anyone ever witnessed USC or ND get in trouble? Don't tell me they don't bend and break the rules, everyone knows they do.

Egg Zachary.

Sooner_Havok
2/26/2008, 01:15 AM
In the NCAA's eyes, this problem is now a non-factor. Why do you think they gave us back our wins? Because they are nice people deep down inside? Hell no! They did it so they don't have to strip USC of a National Championship when all this goes down.

They are corrupt, but not stupid. They had to give us our wins back, or they would look like massive hypocrites when they let USC skate on this one.

Sooner_Havok
2/26/2008, 01:34 AM
Hell, the story wasn't even on Digg.com

I fixed that though :D

head over here to Digg the story (http://digg.com/football/What_are_you_afraid_of_Reggie) so more people will see that Bush is in fact a cheat, and USC is just as dirty as anyone else!

Salt City Sooner
2/26/2008, 01:55 PM
In the NCAA's eyes, this problem is now a non-factor. Why do you think they gave us back our wins? Because they are nice people deep down inside? Hell no! They did it so they don't have to strip USC of a National Championship when all this goes down.

They are corrupt, but not stupid. They had to give us our wins back, or they would look like massive hypocrites when they let USC skate on this one.
They cannot strip that which they do not award. This would be up to the BCS/AP.

Collier11
2/26/2008, 02:04 PM

actually as has been stated on here before, the NCAA made it a point to show that OU fully complied and that is why we were "rewarded" by getting our wins back, usuc has been overwhelmingly non-compliant so if they have anything about Reggie or the school knowing, I think they will hammer them big time!

silverwheels
2/26/2008, 02:14 PM
Has anyone ever witnessed USC or ND get in trouble? Don't tell me they don't bend and break the rules, everyone knows they do.

Egg Zachary.

Notre Dame was on probation in 2000 and 2001; USC was on probation in 2001 and 2002.

goingoneight
2/27/2008, 11:09 PM
There's a difference between probation and getting in trouble like everyone is foaming at the mouth waiting for. Everyone goes in and out of probation, lots of times for dumb shat... rarely does a team have to forfeit games, give back trophies, etc.

Crucifax Autumn
3/1/2008, 04:21 AM
and yet, frequently they should!

Scott D
3/1/2008, 08:39 AM
I wouldn't say ESPN is ignoring it, but Bonds and Clemens are much more tangible stories because the information is out there (evidential information)

58sooner
3/1/2008, 09:46 AM
Who cares anymore?

soonerloyal
3/1/2008, 03:02 PM
Who cares anymore?

Lake, Bush, and probably anyone posting about this anywhere.

Just sayin'. ;)

MyT Oklahoma
3/2/2008, 01:31 PM
News Flash. Reggie Bush skips deposition in civil suit.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/ncaa/02/25/bush.deposition.ap/index.html

__________________________________________________ ______
"Run Reggie run.. faster than an All American halfback at Oklahoma."

StoopTroup
3/2/2008, 04:07 PM
Does the McSkillet burrito have roids in it?

I bet that's where he unknowingly gets his bulk.

David Earl
3/2/2008, 05:25 PM
This story seems to have such legs that it will not go away. Perhaps USC will finally have one catch up with them.