PDA

View Full Version : Why???

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:28 PM
I've been spending a LOT of time in the Baltimore area. While there, the hotel GM has hooked me up with a free membership to a big ol' gym called Lifetime Fitness. As gyms go, it's a Taj Mahal.

Anyhow, that's not what I'm asking why? about. What I'm asking why? about is this:

What the **** is wrong with you guys who snot in the shower? Seriously. This place has about 30 shower stalls, and every time I go in there all I hear around me is filthy, disgusting, non-caring about hygiene, dog ****ers blowing their snot into the shower. Hacking and coughing loogies too.

If you are a shower snot blower/loogie hacker may I just say this: I hope you ****ing choke to death on your next loogie. I hope you lose some brain matter the next time you blow your filthy snot onto the floor of a public shower.

Every time I hear it I loudly say "alright galdammit, who's the ****ing pig who's got no home training?"

Seriously, if you blow your nose in the shower you are nastier than a nasty thing.

BigRedJed
2/25/2008, 04:29 PM
Do you tap your feet when you're in there?

Beef
People leave dirty band-aids in my gym showers. I'll take snot over that.

sooner_born_1960
But peeing is still ok, right?

Whet
what about urinating in the shower?

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:30 PM
Do you tap your feet when you're in there?
I would, but they're stuck to the floor.

BigRedJed
2/25/2008, 04:31 PM
Ugh. You just out-grossed me. Who here didn't see THAT coming? :D

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 04:33 PM
I've tried bringing kleenex in the shower with me. It just doesn't work well.

Mjcpr
That ain't snot.

C&CDean
what about urinating in the shower?
I can't hear you ****ing in the shower.

shaun4411
that is why i wear sandals.

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 04:34 PM
So you can't hear people blowing their noses?

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:34 PM
Here's the deal. Take your shower like a normal person. Then dry off. Then go to the sink counter and blow your nasty nose on a kleenex like you're ****ing supposed to. Geez, it ain't that hard to not be a nasty mother****er people.

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 04:35 PM
But the warm moist air loosens the mucus.

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:36 PM
But the warm moist air loosens the mucus.
Exactly. Get out and blow it where you're supposed to nastyman.

shaun4411
2/25/2008, 04:39 PM
So you can't hear people blowing their noses?

no, the noise doesnt bother me. its kind of expected for men to do manly masculine crap like blowing snot out of his nose. the shower isnt the place for saying excuse me and using a tissue. outside of the bathroom is different. but the bathroom is man's domain. we reserve full right to be manly in the bathroom. no, that doesnt include gay sex.

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 04:40 PM
Exactly. Get out and blow it where you're supposed to nastyman.
I propose a compromise. I'll stay out of Baltimore community showers, and you stay out of my bathroom.

This is your last warning. :)

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:42 PM
My wife is about 5'4", and goes about a buck-ten. She'd whoop my *** to a pulp if I ever blew snot in her shower. And I'd let her.

BTW, blowing your nose onto the floor of a place where other people might step in it with their bare feet is not "manly." It's ****ing filthy. Your parents ****ed up raising you.

Mjcpr
2/25/2008, 04:44 PM
In most cases, it's a well controlled shot....you can find everything you launched and corral it towards the drain and nobody gets harmed. The problem occurs when one gets away from you. It could be on the wall, on the faucet handle, hanging off your lip, hanging off YOUR lip, you never know.

TUSooner
2/25/2008, 04:47 PM
There you go:
Reason # 473 for why I don't work out.

:twinkies:

BigRedJed
2/25/2008, 04:48 PM
In most cases, it's a well controlled shot....you can find everything you launched and corral it towards the drain and nobody gets harmed. The problem occurs when one gets away from you. It could be on the wall, on the faucet handle, hanging off your lip, hanging off YOUR lip, you never know.
Are you still talking about snot, Pat?

King Crimson
2/25/2008, 04:49 PM
blowing snot in a public shower is gross.

Mjcpr
I thought all of this was code for love mucus? :confused:

BigRedJed
Foot tapper.

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:50 PM
blowing snot in a public shower is gross.
Thank you. So there's at least one other person on this board who got decent parenting.

sooneron
2/25/2008, 04:50 PM
I'm really trying hard not to get a mental picture here.[shudder]

sooneron
2/25/2008, 04:51 PM
And yes, blowing snot where someone else may stand without footwear is dagnasty.

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:51 PM
I'm really trying hard not to get a mental picture here.[shudder]
What, of Pat rubbing one out in the shower?

JohnnyMack
2/25/2008, 04:52 PM
I'm going to Baltimore on Wed.

Please stop PM'ing me and asking me to go to the gym with you so we can investigate the shower scene.

It's unnerving.

BigRedJed
Don't worry; I agree with you and King Crimson, Dean. Heck, I'll even one-up KC and say unequivocally that blowing snot in ANY shower is gross.

soonerbrat
i am really sorry I clicked on this thread

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:53 PM
I'm going to Baltimore on Wed.

Please stop PM'ing me and asking me to go to the gym with you so we can investigate the shower scene.

It's unnerving.
Which Wednesday?.........sailor.

C&CDean
i am really sorry I clicked on this thread
Why? You already knew men are pigs.

sooneron
You owe me one computer screen.

BillyBall
I saw an old guy shaving in the hot tub at my gym once.... Savage.

JohnnyMack
2/25/2008, 04:54 PM

This'n. The 27th.

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 04:54 PM
I'm no doctor, but Jed will probably agree. The stuff that washes off the outside of my body is worse than the stuff I might expell from inside my body. Right Jed?

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:55 PM
This'n. The 27th.
Good. I won't be there.

BigRedJed
2/25/2008, 04:56 PM
Hmm... ...lemme see... ...poop, pee, spit, snot, NOTsnot...

No, I'll go with "stuff I might expell from inside my body" being worse. Sorry.

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 04:56 PM
Well, how about a real doctor then?

Mjcpr
2/25/2008, 04:57 PM
Achiro hasn't been around for days.

JohnnyMack
Wed. = Max's
Thus. = Da Mimmo
Fri. = Ruth's Chris

Come along. It'll be grand.

BigRedJed
Considering that MRSA can also culture in your nose, I'm adding it to the list.

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 04:58 PM
If what you're washing off the outside of your body is nastier than what's inside then you need to stop letting other people spew what's inside their body onto the outside of yours.

BigRedJed
2/25/2008, 04:59 PM
Excellent point. Stop letting people spew on you, '60.

sooneron
2/25/2008, 05:00 PM
Shes really upset with me again,
I didnt give her what she likes.
I dont know what to tell her,
Dont know what to say.
Everything got funky last night.

She was really bombed,
And I was really blown away,
Until I asked her what she wanted,
And this is what she had to say:
A pearl necklace.
She wanna pearl necklace.

She gets a charge out of bein so weird,
Digs gettin downright strange.
But I can keep a handle on anything,
Just this side of deranged.

She was gettin bombed,
And I was gettin blown away,
And she held it in her hand
A pearl necklace.

Shes so cold, as pure as the driven slush.
And thats not jewelry shes talkinabout, [see notes]
It really dont cost that much.

She was gettin bombed,
And I was gettin blown away,
And she took it in her hand,
A pearl necklace.

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 05:01 PM
It's not that I let them spew on me. It's just airborne stuff that lands on me.
And no, I'm not talking about Airborne Rangers landing on me.

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 05:01 PM
Wed. = Max's
Thus. = Da Mimmo
Fri. = Ruth's Chris

Come along. It'll be grand.
I'll be there all week next week. And the week after. Home for a week, then the week after. Just got back from there last Friday.

And you can only make it on the week I'm not there? If I didn't know better I'd think you were avoiding me.

BigRedJed
2/25/2008, 05:02 PM
It's not that I let them spew on me. It's just airborne stuff that lands on me..
:eek:

C&CDean
2/25/2008, 05:02 PM
It's not that I let them spew on me. It's just airborne stuff that lands on me.
And no, I'm not talking about Airborne Rangers landing on me.
Snot in my shower and that might change.

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 05:03 PM
Dammit, Jed. I'm at work.

JohnnyMack
2/25/2008, 05:03 PM
I'll be there all week next week. And the week after. Home for a week, then the week after. Just got back from there last Friday.

And you can only make it on the week I'm not there? If I didn't know better I'd think you were avoiding me.

I don't schedule them shows, I just show up when they tell me too. I'll be back up sometime in July for about 8 days. Surely you'll be there at least on of those days.

sooneron
2/25/2008, 05:04 PM
You guys sure are fagging up a perfectly good shower thread.

sooner_born_1960
2/25/2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah. I think the real reason Dean mentioned Baltimore is so he could hook up with JM.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/25/2008, 05:10 PM
mmm, shower shoes...

BigRedJed
2/25/2008, 05:10 PM
Well, that was unexpectedly creepy.

Frozen Sooner
2/25/2008, 05:16 PM
You know what's the worst thing about people snotting in the shower?

It distracts me from my nice leisurely crap.

IT'S ALL PIPES!

NormanPride
Jed, this whole thread has been creepy.

BigRedJed
Good point.

shaun4411
2/25/2008, 05:50 PM
ive blown snot in my own shower before. but its no dirtier than rubbing one out. and i dont feel its any dirtier than the sweat and grime and dirt that accrues during the course of a hot sticky summer's day. it all gets washed off with soap and goes down the same drain anyways.

mdklatt
2/25/2008, 05:54 PM
My wife is about 5'4", and goes about a buck-ten. She'd whoop my *** to a pulp if I ever blew snot in her shower. And I'd let her.

I'd let your wife beat me, too. :texan:

:pop:

StoopTroup
2/25/2008, 06:02 PM
Sitting around the gym hot tub with old guys streaking around showing off their stretched out truck nutz has kept me from going near the gym shower/steam/hot tub area for a few years now. Not to mention some of the cancerous looking moles and skin problems you see.

I can't tell you exactly when it was I officially got creeped out but I know there's no amount of therapy will help.

Snot in the shower area was the least of my worries.

Oldnslo
2/25/2008, 06:20 PM
No snot rockets in the shower?

What's next? I can't wash my dick too fast? Can I clean my ears? With my pinkie finger?

Listen, Dean-o: it all goes down the drain-o. Why are you okay with getting into a shower where some d00d has washed off his sweat if you're somehow drawing a line on snot? I mean, unless someone's waiting until the water is off and then blasts a throat oyster/lung puppy onto the glass... what's the difference?

Let me guess... You use an *** gasket, don't you! And you probably don't even sit down unless your pinkie fingers are out.

Homo.

tulsaoilerfan
2/25/2008, 06:26 PM
I've been spending a LOT of time in the Baltimore area. While there, the hotel GM has hooked me up with a free membership to a big ol' gym called Lifetime Fitness. As gyms go, it's a Taj Mahal.

Anyhow, that's not what I'm asking why? about. What I'm asking why? about is this:

What the **** is wrong with you guys who snot in the shower? Seriously. This place has about 30 shower stalls, and every time I go in there all I hear around me is filthy, disgusting, non-caring about hygiene, dog ****ers blowing their snot into the shower. Hacking and coughing loogies too.

If you are a shower snot blower/loogie hacker may I just say this: I hope you ****ing choke to death on your next loogie. I hope you lose some brain matter the next time you blow your filthy snot onto the floor of a public shower.

Every time I hear it I loudly say "alright galdammit, who's the ****ing pig who's got no home training?"

Seriously, if you blow your nose in the shower you are nastier than a nasty thing.

You should **** on them; seriously. YWIA

Mjcpr
2/25/2008, 08:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY8gx3SCHhY

KC//CRIMSON
2/25/2008, 08:22 PM

This is one of the MANY reasons I do not shower at any gym, period.

Zbird
2/25/2008, 08:24 PM

Izzat different than peeing there? :D

usmc-sooner
2/25/2008, 08:57 PM
hah,
in some posts Dean's done everything known to man, and in some posts he's scared to step on a booger.

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 09:59 AM
No snot rockets in the shower?

What's next? I can't wash my dick too fast? Can I clean my ears? With my pinkie finger?

Listen, Dean-o: it all goes down the drain-o. Why are you okay with getting into a shower where some d00d has washed off his sweat if you're somehow drawing a line on snot? I mean, unless someone's waiting until the water is off and then blasts a throat oyster/lung puppy onto the glass... what's the difference?

Let me guess... You use an *** gasket, don't you! And you probably don't even sit down unless your pinkie fingers are out.

Homo.

So, basically what you're saying is that you are a filthy, nasty, inconsiderate, disease spreading, phlegm-spewing pig? When did you become one of these? Does your momma know? Perhaps she taught you?

And no, I don't use the Dallas Cowboy hat on the turlet. However, I do wipe off the seat with paper before I sit my sweaty cheeks down on it. And yes I do wash my hands while singing Yankee Doodle Dandy in it's entirety to insure I wash off the germs from nasty boys like you who think it's OK to spew in public places.

sooner_born_1960
2/26/2008, 10:03 AM
How did SicEm get Dean's password?

MamaMia
2/26/2008, 10:09 AM
Ga-roooss! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/10.gif

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 10:21 AM
How did SicEm get Dean's password?

Being considerate and not blowing your diseases on other people is not gay.

sooner_born_1960
2/26/2008, 10:24 AM
As has been mentioned, it all goes down the drain. Your sensitive little ears just can't stand the sound of it. Grow a pair.

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 10:29 AM
As has been mentioned, it all goes down the drain. Your sensitive little ears just can't stand the sound of it. Grow a pair.
Are you sure of that? You spew your snot and you can aim it right down the drain? And what does having a pair of nuts have to do with being a nasty mother****er? I've got nuts, yet I'm not a nasty mother****er. And that's all this thread is about. You nasty mother****ers need to quit being so galdamn nasty. Common courtesy.

And no, I don't courtesy flush for anybody.

achiro
2/26/2008, 10:35 AM
Are you sure of that? You spew your snot and you can aim it right down the drain? And what does having a pair of nuts have to do with being a nasty mother****er? I've got nuts, yet I'm not a nasty mother****er. And that's all this thread is about. You nasty mother****ers need to quit being so galdamn nasty. Common courtesy.

I don't spew it down the drain, I spew it into my hands. Then I play with it a bit, I mean why go to the store and pay good money for slime when you can make your own at home to play with.:pop:

JohnnyMack
2/26/2008, 10:35 AM
I'm gonna agree with :dean: here.

'Cept for the courtesy flush part.

sooner_born_1960
2/26/2008, 10:36 AM
Even if I miss the drain, the water carries it to the drain. That's how showers are built.

At least we're in agreement on courtesy flushes. If you don't like what's going on in my stall, you're free to leave.

jk the sooner fan
2/26/2008, 10:44 AM
when did dean grow a vagina?

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 10:51 AM
Says the nasty-assed fingernail chewer.

IB4OU2
2/26/2008, 11:04 AM
I saw an inconsiderate dumb*ss do that on the side walk outside of Ted's pipe shop in Tulsa. I wish I would of had Dean with me. :mad:

Oldnslo
2/26/2008, 11:09 AM

dean's got a vagina!
dean's got a vagina!

I'll bet you fart in the shower just so it can linger with you a bit. No? What's your stance on farting in the shower? How about a big greasy belch?

homo.

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 11:10 AM
I saw an inconsiderate dumb*ss do that on the side walk outside of Ted's pipe shop in Tulsa. I wish I would of had Dean with me. :mad:
When you're in the woods, or in the pasture fixing fence, or out on a well site, etc, and the wind is blowing, and it's cold, and your nose needs blowing, and you don't have any turlet paper to blow it on - then, and only then is it acceptable to blow snot rockets.

And whoever thinks snotting in public places = being a man with juevos is a dumbass of the highest order. The VERY highest order.

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 11:13 AM
dean's got a vagina!
dean's got a vagina!

I'll bet you fart in the shower just so it can linger with you a bit. No? What's your stance on farting in the shower? How about a big greasy belch?

homo.
Damn dude, I guess they didn't teach biology at law school.

Farts and burps are gas (unless you shart or bupchuck). Blowing slimey matter full of germs and bacteria onto a place where it may or may not get washed down the drain and there's a distinct possibility that other people may have to touch your filth is a whole other thing. Even you can see that.

achiro
2/26/2008, 11:18 AM
Damn dude, I guess they didn't teach biology at law school.

Farts and burps are gas (unless you shart or bupchuck). Blowing slimey matter full of germs and bacteria onto a place where it may or may not get washed down the drain and there's a distinct possibility that other people may have to touch your filth is a whole other thing. Even you can see that.
You do know that scent is just a lot of tiny little solid particles floating around. So when you smell a fart, you are actually getting a nostril full of someones butt particles.:D

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 11:20 AM
You do know that scent is just a lot of tiny little solid particles floating around. So when you smell a fart, you are actually getting a nostril full of someones butt particles.:D
But it just washes down the drain....

sooneron
2/26/2008, 11:21 AM
But it just washes down the drain....
with a gulp!!:texan:

IB4OU2
2/26/2008, 11:24 AM
When you're in the woods, or in the pasture fixing fence, or out on a well site, etc, and the wind is blowing, and it's cold, and your nose needs blowing, and you don't have any turlet paper to blow it on - then, and only then is it acceptable to blow snot rockets.

And whoever thinks snotting in public places = being a man with juevos is a dumbass of the highest order. The VERY highest order.

But even then be careful....I spooked a nice buck doing that once. ;) :D

BigRedJed
2/26/2008, 11:35 AM
Heh. "Shart or burpchuck." Classic.

Oldnslo
2/26/2008, 11:54 AM
oh, no you dinnt!

No snot rockets while running? No snot rockets while on the bike?

You're chopping wood outside and you run, sissylike, for a hankie?

Blow-n-go!

What's your stance on whizzing outdoors? SOMEBODY MIGHT STEP THERE!!!1!1

GottaHavePride
2/26/2008, 11:59 AM
This is the most hilarious slapfight I've seen in a very long while. :D

sooner_born_1960
2/26/2008, 12:15 PM
I clean my body in the shower. I wash my hair, even my butt. And yes, sometimes I clear my sinuses. Where does it go? On the floor. Where does it go? Down the drain. If my sinuses could clear without making a loud blowing sound, nobody would care. So, the bottom line is Dean doesn't like the sound it makes. Get over it, big boy.

jk the sooner fan
2/26/2008, 12:19 PM
i'd rather a snot go down the drain than sit on a kleenex on top of the trashcan to permeate the air

besides, al gore would appreciate if we killed less tree's for kleenex's

soonerboomer93
2/26/2008, 12:26 PM
since no one's said it, and it's just got to be said imho

:les:Cripple Fight!!!!

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:06 PM
oh, no you dinnt!

No snot rockets while running? No snot rockets while on the bike?

You're chopping wood outside and you run, sissylike, for a hankie?

Blow-n-go!

What's your stance on whizzing outdoors? SOMEBODY MIGHT STEP THERE!!!1!1
Did I not say it's acceptable while you were OUTSIDE doing outside things??? Just because your outside things involve activities where large, phallic black objects are stuck up your butt doesn't make it any different than being in the woods. It's acceptable.

Why is it so hard for some of you filthmongers to understand that it's downright Typhoid Maryish to blow your snot on the floor/wall where others are going to be standing in their bare feet and nakedness? It's not m-a-n-l-y its n-a-s-t-y.

And I know you didn't say "hanky" cause that would be really nasty. Talk about carrying around a pocket full of squishy, gooey disease.

BigRedJed
I think Dean's about to post.

BigRedJed
DAMMIT!! He's too quick.

jk the sooner fan
2/26/2008, 04:07 PM
it may not be manly to blow your snot on the shower floor, but it just SCREAMS MANLY to be grossed out by a booger

seriously

BigRedJed
2/26/2008, 04:08 PM
I think he's about to post again.

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:09 PM
i'd rather a snot go down the drain than sit on a kleenex on top of the trashcan to permeate the air

besides, al gore would appreciate if we killed less tree's for kleenex's
Dude, you let fingernails that have popped zits, scratched scabs, dug dingleberries out of your *******, played with your nuts, touched toilet seats and all other manner of nastiness pass through your lips, down your throat, into your stomach and intestines and finally into your colon. I think it's already been established that your nasty is on a higher order of nastiness.

BigRedJed
2/26/2008, 04:09 PM
Man, I'm easily amused.

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:10 PM
it may not be manly to blow your snot on the shower floor, but it just SCREAMS MANLY to be grossed out by a booger

seriously
seriously?

Who said anything about being grossed out by a booger? I said it was sick nasty to blow your ****ing snot where other people can touch it. Even you can see the difference, no?

jk the sooner fan
2/26/2008, 04:11 PM
you were the one all bothered by it

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:12 PM
yes, nasty mother****ers bother me. A lot.

BigRedJed
2/26/2008, 04:13 PM
Dean, did you take your blood pressure meds?

jk the sooner fan
2/26/2008, 04:14 PM
or your midol?

sooner_born_1960
2/26/2008, 04:16 PM
a pocket full of squishy, gooey disease.
That line cracked me up.

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:18 PM
or your midol?
Did you gargle and ****** with bleach?

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:19 PM
Dean, did you take your blood pressure meds?
Don't need em'. 115 over 70 bitches.

BigRedJed
2/26/2008, 04:20 PM
Sonofa...

dolemitesooner
2/26/2008, 04:24 PM
i BLOW MY NOSE IN THE SHOWER

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:25 PM
i BLOW MY NOSE IN THE SHOWER
So now you're not only a retard, you're a nasty retard.

dolemitesooner
2/26/2008, 04:26 PM
So now you're not only a retard, you're a nasty retard.
Don't make me beat your *** when I see you old man.

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:29 PM
Don't make me beat your *** when I see you old man.
This made me laugh. Heartily. Like a manly man.

dolemitesooner
2/26/2008, 04:30 PM
It all waRshes down the drain

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:31 PM
It all waRshes down the drain
Well when you blow your nose so hard you see brain tissue going down the drain then I think you should stop.

dolemitesooner
2/26/2008, 04:31 PM
This made me laugh. Heartily. Like a manly man.:rolleyes: :pop: :pop:

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:32 PM
I think I'm going to close this thread with this:

Now I understand why so many of you filthy guys never get laid.

The End.

dolemitesooner
2/26/2008, 04:32 PM
Well when you blow your nose so hard you see brain tissue going down the drain then I think you should stop.NO. I save on Kleenex when I blow that **** out in the shower. I am a poor mother ****er

C&CDean
2/26/2008, 04:38 PM
I already said "the end" muhfuggah.

BigRedJed
2/26/2008, 05:07 PM
THREADLOCKING MUHFUGGAH!!!