PDA

View Full Version : Bob Barry Jr.

Sooner_Havok
2/24/2008, 09:27 PM
Ran into him today. Took a lot for not to not tell him he succs. I was about to be seated up at Beverly's Pancake Corner and this lady comes in and says "Barry, for 4" We gets seated, and Mrs. Havok asks me, "Isn't that the jerk from channel 4?" I look, and sure as hell, BBJ decided to grace us with his presence.

Really wanted to say something snide since he was seated just behind us, but my damn manners kicked in and I couldn't bring myself to be rude. :(

sooneron
2/24/2008, 09:43 PM
What good reason do you have for hating someone (especially as generic as BBJ) so much?

Sooner_Havok
2/24/2008, 09:47 PM
What good reason do you have for hating someone (especially as generic as BBJ) so much?

I don't hate him. I just think he does a lossy job at sports reporting. Normally when you ain't as good as yer pa, it is to be expected. When yer pa is Big Bob Barry (Who I do enjoy be the way. Ramblings and all, OU football is't OU football with BBB) you might want to consider a career change.

sooneron
2/24/2008, 09:53 PM
I usually only reserve snide comments for those that I despise.

I guess I disagree about BBJ. He's pretty likable, unlike his Dad, he never defected to osu. He reports the news and does it with a little homepun feel that I don't get up here.

I mean, you want to tell him he sucks? How awesome are you at your job? I doubt as awesome as you think you are. I fail to see anything he has done that warrants telling him he sucks unless I missed some bombshell . Dean the dream? Maybe. BBJ is close to harmless. I hope that you bag on W for as much.

Collier11
2/24/2008, 09:56 PM
He sucks far less than the production value of Dean the Dreams sports casts on channel 9, they are pathetic

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/25/2008, 12:55 AM
. I hope that you bag on W for as much. Man, you got a thing against the Pres., eh? You do realize W isn't running for anything, don't you?

r5TPsooner
2/25/2008, 01:10 AM
He sucks far less than the production value of Dean the Dreams sports casts on channel 9, they are pathetic

Dean also needs to learn how to dress. Sweater vest with a sports coat and tie is mega ghey.

Big fashion no-no for men.

Boarder
2/25/2008, 10:23 AM
BBJ Is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Sounds like a pure case of jealousy to me. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/25/2008, 10:37 AM
I like BBJ, but Dean seriously gets on my nerves these days.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/25/2008, 11:11 AM
Dean 'prolly still thinks he is a major network sports guy...

Clue phone, its for you Dean.

BBJ, I wouldn't say he lights the world afire, but he does a competent job and in his industry, he has a great gig and is good enough to keep it. That goes a long way...

Collier11
2/25/2008, 11:54 AM
BBJ is just a good ol boy and he doesnt hide it, thats why I like the guy