PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't OSU Fans Quit Making T-Shirts

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/24/2008, 07:04 PM
The "staying off the court" thread reminded me of the t-shirts I saw at the women's game. The shirts commemorated aggy's win over the ladies earlier this season.

Too bad for them that we have scoreboard again.

Sooner_Havok
2/24/2008, 08:01 PM
When you only have fleeting glimpses at success you have to do whatever it takes to keep that one small glimmer of success alive in your mind.

Did you tell them that you found their shirts to be classless, cause that would have been funny

stoops the eternal pimp
2/24/2008, 08:05 PM
lol..aggies

MichiganSooner
2/24/2008, 08:08 PM
Anybody want to open up a screen printing biz with me in Stoolwater? Easy way to make money.
Shoulda beat Texas; Coulda beat A&M; Woulda beat Tech; Wanna beat OU. It doesn't take too much imagination.

Sooner_Havok
2/24/2008, 08:14 PM
Heh, My lady pointed out a shirt the other day that made me laugh.

We all know the shirts that have little fish osu being eaten by medium fish ut being eaten by big fish OU right?

Well, this one was OU small, ut still medium and osu big. Really? WTF world are these people living in

birddog
2/24/2008, 10:15 PM
i'm still in the market for one of those Ride Em Rags the ags love so much.

Sooner24
2/24/2008, 11:59 PM
Gee, I bet we don't see any shirts about us beating them in wrestling the other day.

Sooner_Havok
2/25/2008, 01:58 AM
Gee, I bet we don't see any shirts about us beating them in wrestling the other day.

I am trying to figure that one out. Did Jim Ross beat Garth Brooks for the Heavy Weight Title or something?:confused:

SleestakSooner
2/25/2008, 04:38 PM
Anybody want to open up a screen printing biz with me in Stoolwater? Easy way to make money.
Shoulda beat Texas; Coulda beat A&M; Woulda beat Tech; Wanna beat OU. It doesn't take too much imagination.

This is how Eskimo Joe's got it's start. Well... selling t-shirts and prostituting his wife, not necessarily in that order. :rolleyes:

Sooner24
2/25/2008, 08:23 PM
I am trying to figure that one out. Did Jim Ross beat Garth Brooks for the Heavy Weight Title or something?:confused:

I hope you are kidding but incase you aren't.....

http://soonersports.com/sports/m-wrestl/recaps/022108aaa.html