PDA

View Full Version : Dear wrinkly, old fart in the Amarillo United...

OUTromBoNado
2/24/2008, 01:58 AM
I was at first very taken aback when you whistled at me and made a beeline straight for me in the Produce section. I was very startled by you, and was thinking I was about to have a Deliverance-moment. Instead, you looked at me and said, "Looks like somebody puked on your hat."

Obviously, you were not pleased with the wondrous crimson and cream head apparel I was sporting. I have no problem with that. After all, I am living in Texas. However, my beef is that you did not allow me to reply. No, instead, you walked briskly away. What? Were you afraid that I'm was going to kick your a$$?

I can see how you might think that...seeing as your in your early 60s, and I'm in my 20s. But, I'll be brutally honest here, I'm a rather short and portly fellow. No, no, no. I admit it. I doubt I could beat anybody up. I might have a chance with a 12-year old...depending on his size. Hell, the Olson Twins could kick my a$$. Although, that might not be so bad...could be fun. But, I digress....

As I said, you walked away rather quickly without giving me a chance to respond. I had several witty things to throw back...depending on which school you support.

But, seriously, was "Looks like somebody puked on your hat" the best you could do. We're in the Produce section of the United! If you're gonna do this sh!t in public, let's throw down! Throw something original at me!

Since you left so quickly, I'm going to respond here. In the words of Samuel L. Jackson, "Well, allow me to retort." I would give you something complicated and witty, but I'm not sure you would understand it. Instead, I'll settle for these three words,

**** off, dip****

Sincerely,
OTBN

Tailwind
2/24/2008, 02:03 AM
Bravo!

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 02:04 AM
I was at first very taken aback when you whistled at me and made a beeline straight for me in the Produce section. I was very startled by you, and was thinking I was about to have a Deliverance-moment. Instead, you looked at me and said, "Looks like somebody puked on your hat."

Obviously, you were not pleased with the wondrous crimson and cream head apparel I was sporting. I have no problem with that. After all, I am living in Texas. However, my beef is that you did not allow me to reply. No, instead, you walked briskly away. What? Were you afraid that I'm was going to kick your a$$?

I can see how you might think that...seeing as your in your early 60s, and I'm in my 20s. But, I'll be brutally honest here, I'm a rather short and portly fellow. No, no, no. I admit it. I doubt I could beat anybody up. I might have a chance with a 12-year old...depending on his size. Hell, the Olson Twins could kick my a$$. Although, that might not be so bad...could be fun. But, I digress....

As I said, you walked away rather quickly without giving me a chance to respond. I had several witty things to throw back...depending on which school you support.

But, seriously, was "Looks like somebody puked on your hat" the best you could do. We're in the Produce section of the United! If you're gonna do this sh!t in public, let's throw down! Throw something original at me!

Since you left so quickly, I'm going to respond here. In the words of Samuel L. Jackson, "Well, allow me to retort." I would give you something complicated and witty, but I'm not sure you would understand it. Instead, I'll settle for these three words,

**** off, dip****

Sincerely,
OTBN

Ya Im Old and Drunk
you Look Like Puke
Do you really want to **** with me ?
Id whoop urass in a banner Basket !
Be glad I walked away . and didnt have My hearin aids On . Or Youd have benn Mopped Up by the Floor swampwers
So :D
****off you young dip **** !:D :D :D
And when You get Back to kindergarten learn thats 4 words
Punk !:twinkies:

OUTromBoNado
2/24/2008, 02:36 AM
I consider "dip****" to be one word.

I guess I shouldn't have been so hasty. I probably should have checked just in case someone did puke on my hat.

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 03:21 AM
I consider "dip****" to be one word.

I guess I shouldn't have been so hasty. I probably should have checked just in case someone did puke on my hat.
I shiat in ur face hat !:D

OUTromBoNado
10/11/2008, 11:39 PM
I really hope I run into this guy again 'cause I really wanna kick someone's a$$.

Curly Bill
10/11/2008, 11:48 PM
I really sorta miss living in the Panhandle.

texas bandman
10/12/2008, 01:51 PM
I really sorta miss living in the Panhandle.

Not me, although Lubbock ain't much better.

Curly Bill
10/12/2008, 02:03 PM
Not me, although Lubbock ain't much better.

Lubbock's worse, all the bad of the Panhandle with little of the good. :D

texas bandman
10/12/2008, 02:22 PM
Except I was in Perryton which was the middle of nowhere...Lubbock>Perryton

Curly Bill
10/12/2008, 02:24 PM
Yep, Perryton is definitely in the middle of nowhere.

I was in White Deer which pretty much is too, but at least you had Pampa 15 miles to the East and Amarillo was only 40 miles to the West.