PDA

View Full Version : It sounds if NU's starting point guard will be out on Wednesday

royalfan5
2/23/2008, 10:27 PM
It's being reported that Cookie Miller broke his collarbone today vs. A&M. However, it looks like I will be at the game Wednesday, and NU hasn't lost a game I have attended this year.

tommieharris91
2/23/2008, 10:45 PM
Then I expect more Sooner Magic.

Big Red Ron
2/23/2008, 10:46 PM
is neb any good this year?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/23/2008, 10:54 PM
is neb any good this year?

I would say they are just marginally better this year than most years but they have beat KSU and A&M this week. Nobody is easy on the road but I think they are the beatable team on their home floor of any team in the league.

Maric is a good big guy though. If the officials call a foul every time someone breathes on Maric it could be a long night.

birddog
2/23/2008, 11:48 PM
from cookie belcher to cookie miller. is it mandatory that the huskers have a player named cookie?

Hunyock
2/27/2008, 11:24 AM
Cookie didn't break anything. An MRI revealed that he has a severe sprain in his shoulder He is day to day but will not play tonight. The way he was helped off the court at aTm I though he had separated his shoulder.

Should be a good game tonight. I wish it was on TV.

SleestakSooner
2/27/2008, 01:44 PM
Looks like Cox in OKC will be broadcasting the women's game vs Tech tonight.

Still nothing planned to brodcast the men in Lincoln. What are the odds they will preempt America's Next Top Model on KAUT to show this very important game?