PDA

View Full Version : Bob Knight is a hero in Indiana and Kelvin is a bum...

Soonerus
2/22/2008, 11:25 PM
...what a screwed up program...

Big Red Ron
2/22/2008, 11:32 PM
They're both scumbags but for different reasons. Both are equally embarrassing, IMHO.

Curly Bill
2/23/2008, 12:08 AM
Right now I'd take Knight over Kelvin by far. Knight has been a jerk at many times, and maybe even downright mean at times...but he's not to my knowledge been a cheat, and a repeated cheat at that.

Soonerus
2/23/2008, 12:09 AM
Right now I'd take Knight over Kelvin by far. Knight has been a jerk at many times, and maybe even downright mean at times...but he's not to my knowledge been a cheat, and a repeated cheat at that.

I'd take Kelvin in a heartbeat...

Curly Bill
2/23/2008, 12:15 AM

Me too...

...if I was getting volunteers to man a phone bank. :D

Blue
2/23/2008, 12:18 AM
Bob Knight is a hero...in his own mind.

Jus like Rus'. ;)

Soonerus
2/23/2008, 12:19 AM
Bob Knight is a hero...in his own mind.

Jus like Rus'. ;)

I resemble that remark...

stoopified
2/23/2008, 10:53 AM
KS IS a scumbag BUT if IU loves Knight so much why don't they hire him back?.............Thats what I thought. :D

yermom
2/23/2008, 10:58 AM
i've gotta say think Bobby Knight is the bigger ******

KS just made extra phone calls. it's not like he was paying players or assaulting people

just the fact that he repeatedly did it makes him look stupid

bri
2/23/2008, 10:58 AM

Enjoy your probation.

Sabanball
2/23/2008, 11:11 AM
Given the choice of only the two, I would take Bob Knight hands down. Say what you want, but the man has won three NC's and has on his resume the last team to go totally undefeated in a season('76). He's kind of like Barry Switzer--you may love him, or you may hate him, but you MUST respect him for his accomplishments...

bri
2/23/2008, 11:36 AM
So, winnard, tell me: What part of making a "Kelvin Sampson gets schools put on probation" joke did you not agree with? The part where he got OU put on probation, or the part where he's about to get Indiana put on probation?

I'll hang up and take my response off-air, thanks.

Eielson
2/23/2008, 01:35 PM

The only reason Knight would be better is that when we fired them, instead of probation we would just have a few players with minor concussions from chairs to the head.