PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mom Or any other Woodward Folks

olevetonahill
2/22/2008, 08:21 PM
Do Yall remember a resturant Named "Casa Grande "
My best friend Put It in some where around 85

MamaMia
2/22/2008, 11:21 PM
Even though my husband grew up here, we didn't move back to Woodward until 1999. We did visit from time to time but we cant recall a restaurant by that name. So, whatever became of your friend? :)

olevetonahill
2/23/2008, 01:02 AM
He sold the Reastuarnt Moved to Fla. Built and sold 4 more , Then 2 Yrs ago I helped him move back to Oklahoma.

2/23/2008, 02:09 AM
olevet, I grew up in that area and seem to remember a Mexican place named something like that. I dare say that if a Mexican food establishment in Woodward, Oklahoma was rated an 85, it was by local folks starving for good Mexican food. (at least at that time... things might have changed up there)

I graduated high school in ’86 if that gives a timeline for my opinion.

When I was a kid, we usually ate at "Big T."

olevetonahill
2/23/2008, 02:20 AM
Bill Put it in in 84 -85
sold it after about a yr an 1/2
I guarenty If you ate there when he owened it Youd say Ot was the best food you ever wrapped your Lips around !

2/23/2008, 02:32 AM
Ah, that was around the time I was leaving that area. Chances are, I missed his ownership.

And no offense, but I'd never admit to wrapping my lips around anything... as fitting as it may be in a restaurant named "Big House" might be. ;)

MamaMia
2/23/2008, 09:33 AM
olevet, I grew up in that area and seem to remember a Mexican place named something like that. I dare say that if a Mexican food establishment in Woodward, Oklahoma was rated an 85, it was by local folks starving for good Mexican food. (at least at that time... things might have changed up there)

I graduated high school in ’86 if that gives a timeline for my opinion.

When I was a kid, we usually ate at "Big T."
We now have 5 family owned Mexican restaurants, Mariachis, La Playa Azul, El Sol, Moraccas and a small place downtown that we haven't tried yet.