their car or truck?

does your car get the mileage?
does it have the same power and pep?

Is it worth the conversion ?

I'll take your answer off the air

:pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2008, 06:44 PM
I delivered a several crown vics that run on CNG to a guy in Okmulgee this summer from Houston .I dont think they had the same power as something comparable and I know the exhaust smelled awful..

Is there somewhere around you that you can get CNG?

Harry Beanbag
2/22/2008, 06:51 PM
A lot of police cruisers out here run on it. They can still fly.

OUHOMER
2/22/2008, 09:27 PM
I delivered a several crown vics that run on CNG to a guy in Okmulgee this summer from Houston .I dont think they had the same power as something comparable and I know the exhaust smelled awful..

Is there somewhere around you that you can get CNG?

there is a ONG (i think it ONG) here in Mustang, I have see the Mustang cops fueling up at a station in front of the building.
The reason I bring this up, my brother in law was talking to a guy that can convert his truck for $3400. Fuel he said was .90 per gallon and he said he would get the same mileage on CNG as gas. So he would save 2 bucks a gallon.

Curly Bill
2/22/2008, 09:36 PM
I got a couple of hamsters on a treadmill. Good mileage, but terrible acceleration.

yermom
2/23/2008, 02:42 AM
it seems i heard something like they get 1/2 as much MPG, but the gas was was cheaper

walkoffsooner
2/23/2008, 09:18 AM
it seems i heard something like they get 1/2 as much MPG, but the
gas was was cheaper

I drove one years ago on a job. If they havent improved them this is correct. About the same power as gas.