PDA

View Full Version : Hey Frag Mag Is this yo Wife

olevetonahill
2/22/2008, 06:25 PM
Subject: I knew it would happen!

FRIEND GAVE BIRTH AT 65.

With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old
friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was discharged from the
hospital and went home, I went to visit.

"May I see the new baby?" I asked
"Not yet," She said "I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first."
Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, "May I see the new baby now?
"No, not yet," She said.
After another few minutes had elapsed,
I asked again, "May I see the baby now?"
"No, not yet," replied my friend.
Growing very impatient, I asked, "Well, when can I see the baby?"
"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told me.
"WHEN HE CRIES?" I demanded. "Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?"
"BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, O.K.?!!"

Jerk
2/22/2008, 06:26 PM
I wonder if she's one of those hippie vegetarian women who eat the afterbirth.

SRSLY, we have a lady at wor......nevermind, I'm not going any further.

Curly Bill
2/22/2008, 06:27 PM
:D

SoonerStormchaser
2/24/2008, 10:45 AM
No...but we're still trying...all the way to 65 if that's what she wants. She's calling the shots on this ordeal.

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 11:22 AM
:rolleyes:
No...but we're still trying...all the way to 65 if that's what she wants. She's calling the shots on this ordeal.
Spek to you
Hurry the Hell Up and Make silver bars .
On second thot Dont then Who will I be able to Make Fun of ! ?
Oh thats Ok then I can Make fun of You silver and her Golden :texan: :P :pop:

SoonerStormchaser
2/24/2008, 01:04 PM
:rolleyes:
Spek to you
Hurry the Hell Up and Make silver bars .
On second thot Dont then Who will I be able to Make Fun of ! ?
Oh thats Ok then I can Make fun of You silver and her Golden :texan: :P :pop:

You've got til September 29th...then the bars change color!

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 01:07 PM
You Hope ?
Hell Im still gonna give Ya shat !:P ;)

Okla-homey
2/24/2008, 01:07 PM

Rank among lieutenants is like two prostitutes arguing who is the most virtuous. Lt's are lt's and whores are whores. Period. ;)

SoonerStormchaser
2/24/2008, 01:15 PM
Yah yah yah...and that's why most 2nd Lieutenants don't salute 1st Lieutenants...I think that's BS, so I do it anyways!

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 01:29 PM
Rank among lieutenants is like two prostitutes arguing who is the most virtuous. Lt's are lt's and whores are whores. Period. ;)
Homey I Love Ya
But Did Ya start Out In the AF as a Col. ?
What Rank did you start Bro
Love Ya
But cut the dufus a Tad a of slack
;) :cool:

Okla-homey
2/24/2008, 01:55 PM
Homey I Love Ya
But Did Ya start Out In the AF as a Col. ?
What Rank did you start Bro
Love Ya
But cut the dufus a Tad a of slack
;) :cool:

I started out a "young, dumb and full of ---" 2Lt just like everyone else.:D

when you make captain, you get to remove your training wheels. There's a downside though. Then, they can actually hold you responsible for your goof-ups.:eek:

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 02:01 PM

when you make captain, you get to remove your training wheels. There's a downside though. Then, they can actually hold you responsible for your goof-ups.:eek:
Si can we cut the Young Dum and Full of Cum a tad of slack ?

That Boy Makes Captain Im Gonna be skered !:eek:

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 02:04 PM
Yah yah yah...and that's why most 2nd Lieutenants don't salute 1st Lieutenants...I think that's BS, so I do it anyways!
If I had silver
You butter best Be salutin Me
Course I nevar made Past e 5 so Kiss it !
;)

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 02:05 PM

So you was a Frag Mag aslo ?

Okla-homey
2/24/2008, 02:13 PM
So you was a Frag Mag aslo ?

Yep, but not in the sense you intend. See, in the AF, the ossifers do the fightin' and the enlisted troops get to stay back at the base. Therefore, unless you really tick a troop off, and he decides to sabatoogey your jet, you're all set.

I wonder sometimes about my boy John McCain. That feller has four more take-offs than landings. He even took a rocket from a jet parked across the carrier deck from his jet. Kinda makes you go, hmmmmmm don't it?;)

Now, in SSC's case, he'll be flying with some 'listed troops, so if he makes them mad, they might sabatoogey his ham sandwich or something. I recommend he employ the services of a food taster like them old king doods.:D

One final note. People need to understand that giving lt's crap is part of the dealio. It makes 'em tough. Kinda like messing with pledges. By the same token, if anyone from a different squadron tried to mess with our lt's, it was game on. Since the SO is like our little squadron, he gets crap from me here, but if someone from another board messed with him, I'd be on them like a Mk82 on a bamboo hut.

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 02:29 PM
Yep, but not in the sense you intend. See, in the AF, the ossifers do the fightin' and the enlisted troops get to stay back at the base. Therefore, unless you really tick a troop off, and he decides to sabatoogey your jet, you're all set.

I wonder sometimes about my boy John McCain. That feller has four more take-offs than landings. He even took a rocket from a jet parked across the carrier deck from his jet. Kinda makes you go, hmmmmmm don't it?;)

Now, in SSC's case, he'll be flying with some 'listed troops, so if he makes them mad, they might sabatoogey his ham sandwich or something. I recommend he employ the services of a food taster like them old king doods.:D

One final note. People need to understand that giving lt's crap is part of the dealio. It makes 'em tough. Kinda like messing with pledges. By the same token, if anyone from a different squadron tried to mess with our lt's, it was game on. Since the SO is like our little squadron, he gets crap from me here, but if someone from another board messed with him, I'd be on them like a Mk82 on a bamboo hut.
So Ya Know what Im sayin
Hes a Frag Mag
But Damit Hes OUR frg Mag !:D
He best Drop that crap where we Want It on the Ground or Ill Frag Him !:cool: :D

SoonerStormchaser
2/24/2008, 03:16 PM

If I had a thin skin about all the **** I've taken from you guys...and from everyone else...then I picked the wrong gawdamn career field! Rule #1 for the flying community: You must take people's ****!

That doesn't mean that Olevet makes me cry myself to sleep at night though...:rolleyes: ;)

olevetonahill
2/24/2008, 03:20 PM
If I had a thin skin about all the **** I've taken from you guys...and from everyone else...then I picked the wrong gawdamn career field! Rule #1 for the flying community: You must take people's ****!

That doesn't mean that Olevet makes me cry myself to sleep at night though...:rolleyes: ;)
I do to !
If I dont then Ya aint sleepin Cause Im coming atcha
:D :D :D :D :cool: ;) :eek: