PDA

View Full Version : So OUDoc

Scott D
2/22/2008, 04:48 PM
How often do you prescribe Atorvastatin Calcium, and don't you just love that name?

StoopTroup
2/22/2008, 04:49 PM
Does that promote male enhancement or something?

sooner_born_1960
2/22/2008, 04:54 PM
Can't you see Doc's making an arms deal right now. He's got no time for this.

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 05:46 PM
You people and your fascination with this "Doc" character. He's never around when you need him, and I'm convinced that his diagnoses are shady when he DOES bother to answer.

Now, to answer your question, I personally prefer rosuvastatin calcium, at least to begin with.

Scott D
2/22/2008, 06:29 PM
BRJ, why do you hate Dr. Robert Jarvik?

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 07:25 PM
I used to live next to one of the people who got one of his damn artificial hearts. That thing was so damn loud that I could barely sleep at night. Fortunately, like the rest of them, he only lived about a month and a half before kicking it.

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 07:26 PM
I'M A KIDDER!!!

Jerk
2/22/2008, 07:35 PM
Hey Doc, do you ever prescribe an anti-biotic called Lavequin? (750mg horsepill)

Just remember, it will probably do a great job of killing any mycoplasma infection in your patient, but it might kill him/her too!

I just thought that, from a truck driver, you'd appreciate that advice.

oh, ps, Zoloft turns patients into zombies. Did you know this???

Turd_Ferguson
2/22/2008, 07:40 PM
I used to live next to one of the people who got one of his damn artificial hearts. That thing was so damn loud that I could barely sleep at night. Fortunately, like the rest of them, he only lived about a month and a half before kicking it.My Dad has a stainless valve in his heart. It ticks like a clock if you listen closely. Unfortunately for me, after the first time I heard it, I can't get within ear shot of him without hearing it. It drives me out of my ****'n mind.

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 07:48 PM
Hey Doc, do you ever prescribe an anti-biotic called Lavequin? (750mg horsepill)

Just remember, it will probably do a great job of killing any PNEUMONIA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycoplasma) infection in your patient...
Funny, I took Levaquin for MY 'monia, too.

:P

You feelin' better, Jerk?

Jerk
2/22/2008, 07:54 PM
Funny, I took Levaquin for MY 'monia, too.

:P

You feelin' better, Jerk?

Yeah, still have a cough, but I'm better. Thanks :D

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 07:55 PM
Glad you're gettin' over your PNEUMONIA!! :D

MamaMia
2/22/2008, 08:10 PM
You people and your fascination with this "Doc" character. He's never around when you need him, and I'm convinced that his diagnoses are shady when he DOES bother to answer.

Now, to answer your question, I personally prefer rosuvastatin calcium, at least to begin with.But he takes Pay Pal. :)

OCUDad
2/22/2008, 08:51 PM
On the spectrum of fake doctor (achiro) to real doctor (OUDoc), where does BRJ fall?

I know - this ought to be a pole.

MamaMia
2/22/2008, 09:56 PM
On the spectrum of fake doctor (achiro) to real doctor (OUDoc), where does BRJ fall?

I know - this ought to be a pole. Hes in the midwife category.

OUDoc
2/22/2008, 10:01 PM
Question #1: I prescribe it a lot. More than any other "statin" drug.

Question #2: Yes, I prescribe it a lot. Good drug but can upset your stomach. Will kill anything (almost).

Question #3: I usually don't have that problem with Zoloft, but I use more Lexapro now.

Question #4: Jed eats worms.

Jerk
2/22/2008, 10:19 PM

Question #2: Yes, I prescribe it a lot. Good drug but can upset your stomach. Will kill anything (almost).

Question #3: I usually don't have that problem with Zoloft, but I use more Lexapro now.

So, if a person switched from Zoloft, to Lexapro, would they actually have a conscious? (and those things called 'feelings')?

Curly Bill
2/22/2008, 10:22 PM
So, if a person switched from Zoloft, to Lexapro, would they actually have a conscious? (and those things called 'feelings')?

Do you know my ex-wife or something? ;) ;)

BigRedJed
2/23/2008, 03:28 AM

Jealousy rears its ugly head.....

BigRedJed
2/23/2008, 03:29 AM
That might be to subtle for some....

Frozen Sooner
2/23/2008, 03:30 AM
Dammit!

2/23/2008, 03:31 AM
I knew Doc as a mere Sooner undergrad.

His prescriptions were limited to 3.2 at that point.

Flagstaffsooner
2/23/2008, 09:31 AM
I knew Doc as a mere Sooner undergrad.

His prescriptions were limited to 3.2 at that point.Yeah, hey told Olevet, "Drink two cases of Natty and call me in the morning".

OCUDad
2/23/2008, 11:13 AM
That might be to subtle for some....Dear BRJ: I regret to inform you that Rus has stolen your password and is making incoherent posts full of ellipses while posing as you. :rolleyes:

OUDoc
2/23/2008, 03:35 PM
You should (on either drug really).
Neither should make you "not care" but make it so problems don't overwhelm you. I've had at least one patient who didn't care about anything on an anti-depressant. We stopped the medicine.