PDA

View Full Version : Obama gives a Hook'em sign

sooner_champak
2/22/2008, 04:04 PM
While campaigning in Texas at a rally, Obama flashes Hook'em sign

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/02/22/obama.texas.boogie.cnn

JohnnyMack
2/22/2008, 04:10 PM
He did tilt it down at the very end there.

And the 1/2 white part of him was clearly influencing his dance moves.

bstuff1979
2/22/2008, 04:24 PM
It's nothing I would suggest that anyone do (that hand sign), but other quality people have done it. Maybe it was a mistake, but they've done it. There's a picture (you can find it by putting "barry switzer" into a google image search) of the King himself making such a mistake.

soonerloyal
2/22/2008, 04:34 PM
Meh.

Not near enough wrong there to make me cancel my order for an "OBAMA MAMA" teeshirt. If Obama (or any other presidential candidate) had been speaking at another college town, he probably would have used one of their gestures. No big deal at all.

Bush's drooling idiocy and his fawning over uTerus U was sickening. But as much as I dislike the 'horns, even they don't deserve to be linked to that garbage scow full of fail.

Here's hoping Austin leads the entire state and does better than Oklahoma by giving their votes/delegates to Barack Obama.

sooner_born_1960
2/22/2008, 04:37 PM
How do you really feal about Bush?

StoopTroup
2/22/2008, 04:39 PM
Was that him on a skateboard?

crawfish
2/22/2008, 05:22 PM
Shameless pandering. :mad:

soonerscuba
2/22/2008, 05:29 PM
You just think that it's a Hook 'em sign, really it's his signal to commence the ceremonial feasting of white babies.

Funky G
2/22/2008, 05:51 PM
85,000 plus idiots do it on game days in Austin too. Along with their ten million illegal immigrant neighbors.

OUAndy1807
2/22/2008, 06:18 PM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l244/Andy1807/ryan_rawlings.jpg

JohnnyMack
2/22/2008, 07:40 PM
All right, that's it, I'm voting for Nader.

soonerloyal
2/22/2008, 08:57 PM
O.M.G.

Pure. Gold.

I can ALWAYS count on this bunch to give out gold.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Curly Bill
2/22/2008, 09:00 PM
With no bigger guns then that Colty-boy should think about wearing a jersey with longer sleeves.

OUbones
2/22/2008, 09:23 PM
W does it all the time.

OUAndy1807
2/22/2008, 09:27 PM
W does it all the time.
he also has a ranch in Texas.

OUbones
2/22/2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah but he didn't go to school there. How many soonerfans on the site now live in texas, would give the hook 'em sign?

Curly Bill
2/22/2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah but he didn't go to school there. How many soonerfans on the site now live in texas, would give the hook 'em sign?

I live in texas, but the whorns can bite me, and their sign too.

MamaMia
2/22/2008, 09:47 PM

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/02/22/obama.texas.boogie.cnnWell, he just lost the Oklahoma vote. :D

OUbones
2/22/2008, 09:50 PM
That's all I was saying, this is about the stupidest thread I've seen in a while. Both my parents went to osu and never root for ou. Well my mom sort of does in the bowl games, but more out of pitty. I refuse to take it, but she says we need all the help we can get since we can't get it done alone.

Whet
2/22/2008, 10:56 PM
that was a Chicago gang sign for the BroBroCrapsBlood gang!

goingoneight
2/23/2008, 12:13 AM
Alright Sooner D... we have a new target.

#1... get him. :D

2/23/2008, 02:29 AM
I remember (1990? I think?) going to the New Years party in French Town. As young Okies, we'd walk down one side of the street yelling "Roll TIDE!" Then find ourselves in the midst of a bunch of stinking Miami trash yelling "GO CANES!"

I guess my point is that I've always been a whore. :(

2/23/2008, 02:50 AM
My fingertips still smell like garlic, smoked ham hocks, paprika, chicken stock and salt pork. :(

Oh, and Budweiser and rib fat.

stoopified
2/23/2008, 11:32 AM
Well, he just lost the Oklahoma vote. :DOn the other hand,how much will those 63 votes matter? :D

SoonerShark
2/23/2008, 02:24 PM
he also has a ranch in Texas.

Where he raises sagebrush and collects subsidies for doing so.

SoonerShark
2/23/2008, 02:30 PM
Both my parents went to osu and never root for ou. Well my mom sort of does in the bowl games, but more out of pitty. I refuse to take it, but she says we need all the help we can get since we can't get it done alone.

Maybe we could play in those bowls that take the 6-6 teams. That has helped osu's bowl record...and Texas'. Remember when BYU won the national championship by barely beating a 6-6 Michigan team?

Both parents went to OSU and you are here? Are you a mutant that advanced 10,000 years beyond the previous generation?

SoonerShark
2/23/2008, 02:32 PM
W does it all the time.

That's just so he can pick both nostrils in a single pick.

SoonerShark
2/23/2008, 02:35 PM

Texas A&M used to be an all male school. The then president of the university was asked if homosexuality was a problem with an all male student base. He replied, "Not anymore. We just clip off two fingers and ship them to Austin."

SoonerShark
2/23/2008, 03:05 PM
Here's hoping Austin leads the entire state and does better than Oklahoma by giving their votes/delegates to Barack Obama.

Actually, I like Austin, but I don't like W or Barack Hussein Osama, the Manchurian candidate. Both seem like fakes who remind me of Chance, the Gardener, spouting what others stated before them. Barack just spouts it better. They are two different types of drugs, however...tranquilizers versus ecstasy (though after-effects of each can include sleep problems, anxiety and depression...and transforms you into sheep). Each used and/or abused alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine during his younger years. "God bless America" will be changed to "Welcome to the Obamanation."

As an aside, the hook 'em sign is the sign of the devil. Aggies are a cult, Longhorns are devil worshipers, Red Raiders are just sand aggies, Baylor does not really belong in the conference, and osu is an OU wannabe. That just leaves one team regionally to draw allegiance, the Oklahoma Rough Riders! (((Oklahoma Sooner teams were nicknamed either Rough Riders or Boomers until the present Sooner name emerged in 1908. Happy 100th Birthday, Sooners!)))

oupride
2/23/2008, 07:02 PM
that was a Chicago gang sign for the BroBroCrapsBlood gang!

Naw man! That was the ROCK ON sign!

Big Red Ron
2/23/2008, 10:19 PM
How do you really feal about Bush?He's running against Obama? Wow, here and I thought it was John McCain. :D

Animal Mother
2/25/2008, 12:52 PM
Meh.

Not near enough wrong there to make me cancel my order for an "OBAMA MAMA" teeshirt. If Obama (or any other presidential candidate) had been speaking at another college town, he probably would have used one of their gestures. No big deal at all.

Bush's drooling idiocy and his fawning over uTerus U was sickening. But as much as I dislike the 'horns, even they don't deserve to be linked to that garbage scow full of fail.

Hey!!! That's not fair to the other garbage scows full of fail!!!