PDA

View Full Version : I've been a sick mofo this week

tulsaoilerfan
2/22/2008, 12:47 PM
Spent all last week trying to work through what i thought was just a sinus infection, but by the first part of this week it turned into the flu, bronchitis, and possible pneumonia; i haven't felt this god awful since i had the flu back in 9th grade; anyway, today i feel like i have finally turned the corner a little bit, but i'm still weak and not able to eat much; i'm hoping i will be back to work on Monday and barring something strange i think i will be; i hope no one else on here has had this crap but a lot of people here have had it and it SUCKS:mad:

OCUDad
2/22/2008, 12:48 PM
It lasts three weeks. Trust me; I know.

Just finishing week 3 of this **** and I'm finally feeling like I might live.

mdklatt
2/22/2008, 12:49 PM
The 'monia seems to be going around the SO. I'd better log off right now! :eek:

OCUDad
2/22/2008, 12:50 PM
The 'monia seems to be going around the SO. I'd better log off right now! :eek:We wish you'd done that years ago. :D

tulsaoilerfan
2/22/2008, 12:54 PM
It lasts three weeks. Trust me; I know.

Just finishing week 3 of this **** and I'm finally feeling like I might live.
How long did you have the fever? Mine lasted 4 full days, and i'm not sure it's totally gone yet

mdklatt
2/22/2008, 12:58 PM
We wish you'd done that years ago. :D

:les: SHUT IT, N00B.

OCUDad
2/22/2008, 12:59 PM
Only had fever the first couple of days. Looks like I got off easy. Still have the occasional cough remaining, but I seem to be over the worst of the aches and pains. Week 2 was the pits; the cough was constant and highly "productive," if you get my drift.

OCUDad
2/22/2008, 01:00 PM
:les: SHUT IT, N00B.:mad:

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 01:14 PM
I've been a sick mofo for YEARS.

OCUDad
2/22/2008, 02:10 PM
I've been a sick mofo for YEARS.Criterion #1 for becoming a mod, as I understand it.

Tiptonsooner
2/22/2008, 06:14 PM
I had that crap for 19 days. I had the fever during the second week and it lasted about 5 days. Yesterday was the first day of feeling somewhat normal. My balance still seems to be screwed up. This is definitely the most sick I have ever been.

MamaMia
2/22/2008, 11:30 PM
I came down with it a couple of days before Valentines and I'm still sick. My husband, who has only been sick 3 times since I've known him, came down with it first. Half the town has had one form or the other. There are two different strains; the stomach flu one and the body flu one. I have the body flu one. If you try to venture out and about with this, you will have a relapse.

Get well soon and drink lots of vitamin C type fluids. It helps.

texas bandman
2/23/2008, 12:23 AM
It's hit Sand Aggie Land. My whole family has the crud. Miserable stuff.

yermom
2/23/2008, 02:54 AM
I've been a sick mofo for YEARS.

that's what i was thinking

BRJ is always a sick mofo

tulsaoilerfan
2/23/2008, 11:54 AM
I came down with it a couple of days before Valentines and I'm still sick. My husband, who has only been sick 3 times since I've known him, came down with it first. Half the town has had one form or the other. There are two different strains; the stomach flu one and the body flu one. I have the body flu one. If you try to venture out and about with this, you will have a relapse.

Get well soon and drink lots of vitamin C type fluids. It helps.
Uh, how soon is too soon 2 venture out? You speaking from your experience? I've felt decent the last 36 hours, but am pretty weak from not eating much