PDA

View Full Version : J-lo Is Preggers

olevetonahill
2/22/2008, 07:26 AM
:eek:
No Mo :D

SoonerStormchaser
2/22/2008, 07:50 AM
The wife is jealous...but at least her *** isn't as big as J-Lo's.

OU4LIFE
2/22/2008, 09:04 AM
if there's anything that is RIGHT about J-lo, it's her ***, pal...

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2008, 02:03 PM
if there's anything that is RIGHT about J-lo, it's her ***, pal...

no kidding..its not her beauty its her booty

KC//CRIMSON
2/22/2008, 02:31 PM
Jennifer Lopez gave birth to a J-Boy and J-Girl early this J-Morning. Okay, this is getting J-tarded. Anyway, mom and kids are healthy and People has the exclusive details instead of me - again. Jerks:

The babies were born early Friday in Long Island, N.Y. The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.
"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Lopez's manager Simon Fields tells PEOPLE exclusively.

While I didn't have the exclusive birth details, I do have this statement issued by Marc Anthony's sworn enemy He-Man:

"I'd like to extend a heartfelt congratulations to Skeletor from all of us here at Castle Greyskull. Enjoy this magical time with your precious miracles. I look forward to battling over the fate of Eternia in the near future. I also anxiously await a newly-inspired J-Lo's return to the studio. I'm a huge fan. If that surprises you, c'mon, I wear nothing but fur underwear and boots. You do the math. Hee hee! Tootles!"

He-Man then issued an additional statement:

"Just to be clear I like to party with dudes. Call me, sillies! Ciao!"

He was last seen riding off with Battle-Cat to get Mango Smoothies. No whipped cream because "that's for fatties."

This is the new J-Lo booty. Not that I would hit it or anything.

12 pics of *ss bliss. http://thesuperficial.com/2008/02/kim_kardashian_creates_an_awes.php

OU4LIFE
2/22/2008, 04:21 PM
solid.

KC//CRIMSON
2/22/2008, 06:26 PM
solid.

Word.

You could bounce a cue ball off it.

Jerk
2/22/2008, 06:39 PM
I like big butts and I cannot lie...

(srsly!)

Jerk
2/22/2008, 06:40 PM
12 pics of *ss bliss. http://thesuperficial.com/2008/02/kim_kardashian_creates_an_awes.php

hmm...I wish my face was her bicycle seat.

KC//CRIMSON
2/22/2008, 06:53 PM
It’s almost like she has a Death Star permanently attached to her lower back. I bet that thing could fire beams that destroy entire planets.

That's no moon!

VeeJay
2/22/2008, 10:17 PM
hmm...I wish my face was her bicycle seat.

That is such a rich post.

:D :texan: :O :) :cool: :eek: :hot: