:rolleyes:

proud gonzo
2/22/2008, 02:01 AM
GHP! I thought of you tonight.gwoss

Frozen Sooner
2/22/2008, 02:02 AM
Are hawt. And tiny.

And don't speak much English.

Five or so years back, there was a major deal where people got busted for practicing slavery in Anchorage.

They were luring Russian ballerinas over here to perform in some traveling dance troupe, confiscated their passports, and put 'em to work pulling in Johns.

So, you know, I've got my eye on you GHP.

SicEmBaylor
2/22/2008, 02:02 AM
The College Dems showed Sicko on campus, so my organization showed up to watch the movie, stir up a little debate in the Q&A, and then hand out some fliers rebutting some of the claims in Sicko.

Anyway, during the Q&A this black dude shows up and I can't begin to tell you the crazy **** he was saying, but he went from discussing Chinese healthcare to discussing how he loved "Asian *****." He stood there and said **** like, "I lived in China and the only reason any black dude would ever live in China is to get some of that Asian *****." Everyone was sort of stunned into silence, and then he kept talking about how everyone should have the right to have sex with whoever they wanted.

The guy made a surprisingly good argument for free-market healthcare though. Afterward, he came up to me (black people have always really liked me which is odd) and started talking. He said, "Man, I am a rare breed. I'm a black atheist Republican at a Christian School. They ought to put me into some sort of museum!"

He was a character. Anyway, I thought of him when he mentioned his fondess of Asian chicks.......repeatedly.....in graphic detail.

Frozen Sooner
2/22/2008, 02:03 AM
I think you just met Alan Keyes in drag.

proud gonzo
2/22/2008, 02:06 AM
(black people have always really liked me which is odd)http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

GottaHavePride
2/22/2008, 02:06 AM
Yeah, not so much on the Asian chicks for me right now. The last one didn't work so well.

SicEmBaylor
2/22/2008, 02:09 AM
The asian chicks are crazy.
I don't trust them.

soonerboomer93
2/22/2008, 03:15 AM
asian chicks would be me

soonerboomer93
2/22/2008, 03:27 AM
TTIWWOP

tommieharris91
2/22/2008, 04:05 AM
TTIWWOP

I can't believe it has taken this long to get that up there.

That's Racist GIF in 3...2...1...

walkoffsooner
2/22/2008, 06:24 AM
so are mexican concrete workers

sooneron
2/22/2008, 08:31 AM
LOL!

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/images/ireallydontknow.jpg

Miko
2/22/2008, 09:37 AM
Samurais like their water hot. Eat raw fish. They fight alot.

sooneron
2/22/2008, 09:47 AM
Growing up with ballerinas was teh win!

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2008, 10:05 AM
Russian ballerinas...Crazy girl from Taiwan....Harp girl in Tulsa....

GHP's got global game...or nothing to choose from locally

JohnnyMack
2/22/2008, 10:23 AM
This one time, I think it was in San Francisco, these two Russian ballerinas were at a bar. Me and a friend stepped out for a smoke. The ballerinas joined us. They wanted to hop into a cab and go back to their hotel. I thought it was a good idea, but I was really drunk. Luckily my friend wasn't so drunk and kept me from going with them. I probably would have wound up missing a kidney.

Curly Bill
2/22/2008, 10:25 AM
This one time, I think it was in San Francisco, these two Russian ballerinas were at a bar. Me and a friend stepped out for a smoke. The ballerinas joined us. They wanted to hop into a cab and go back to their hotel. I thought it was a good idea, but I was really drunk. Luckily my friend wasn't so drunk and kept me from going with them. I probably would have wound up missing a kidney.

Sounds to me like you missed what could have been a great time. Keep telling yourself that your friend saved you though. ;)

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 10:32 AM
Russian ballerinas...Crazy girl from Taiwan....Harp girl in Tulsa....

GHP's got global game...or nothing to choose from locally
Now it's a smoking hot bassoonist from Wichita... ...who now lives in L.A. I think GHP has fear of committment. Or, white girls.

But, having been in Wichitittay last weekend, I think that there might be some merit to your last option. Slim pickings up there, from what I saw.

proud gonzo
2/22/2008, 10:39 AM
Now it's a smoking hot bassoonist from Wichita... ...who now lives in L.A. I think GHP has fear of committment. Or, white girls.

But, having been in Wichitittay last weekend, I think that there might be some merit to your last option. Slim pickings up there, from what I saw.yeah. of all the girls I knew in High School, the only ones who aren't married or engaged yet have moved out of wichita.

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 10:47 AM
I went to the Wichita Women's Fair, where 95% of the attendees as you might suspect, were womens. I couldn't believe the percentage of the women there who were preggers or pushing strollers, most of whom appeared to be late teens or early twenties. And a staggering percentage of those weren't wearing a ring of any kind. It was stunning to me, and I live in fricking OKLAHOMA.

I go to a similar show in Dallas, and have never seen anything like that there. The Wichita show is like that every year, and it always seems more pronounced than the last time I was there.

2/22/2008, 11:26 AM
Are you a vendor, Jed? Cause if not, well er... NTTAWWT.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2008, 11:29 AM
I m a non smoking former hawt bassoonist...double reeds rule!

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 11:33 AM
Are you a vendor, Jed? Cause if not, well er... NTTAWWT.
I'm actually a gigolo. Those shows are my peak season.

soonerboomer93
2/22/2008, 11:38 AM

**** double reeds

brass kicks ***

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 11:42 AM
Are you a chick? 'Cause I've literally never seen a male bassoonist that I can remember. Either way... ...how's your embouchure?

yermom
2/22/2008, 11:48 AM
i'm learning a lot from this thread

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 11:55 AM
Nine years of clarinet, and all I got out of it is the ability to crack embouchure jokes.

:mad:

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2008, 12:04 PM
Are you a chick? 'Cause I've literally never seen a male bassoonist that I can remember. Either way... ...how's your embouchure?

All man...I m serious..

I made All State bassoonist a couple of years in a row...not that there was much competition..most I remember trying out was about 5..

I had offers to go to Harvard, Michigan, Yale and a few other places to play but I wanted to play basketball so I received a top rate education at EOSC and NSU..

My embouchure was always on point..Playing the bassoon, you gots to be able to maintain at all times!

soonerboomer93
2/22/2008, 12:38 PM
so your'e saying, you really know how to blow some wood?

proud gonzo
2/22/2008, 12:52 PM
i know a few male bassoonists. it's not unheard of.

for the record, I am not surprised AT ALL that Jed is a clarinet player. not even a tiny bit.

I went to the Wichita Women's Fair, where 95% of the attendees as you might suspect, were womens. I couldn't believe the percentage of the women there who were preggers or pushing strollers, most of whom appeared to be late teens or early twenties. And a staggering percentage of those weren't wearing a ring of any kind. It was stunning to me, and I live in fricking OKLAHOMA.

I go to a similar show in Dallas, and have never seen anything like that there. The Wichita show is like that every year, and it always seems more pronounced than the last time I was there.
one of the high schools broke their record this year with 39 pregnant students...in the freshman class.

soonerbrat
2/22/2008, 01:01 PM
one of the high schools broke their record this year with 39 pregnant students...in the freshman class.

:eek:

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2008, 01:04 PM
so your'e saying, you really know how to blow some wood?

I know how to insert this size 15 shoe up somebody's...well:D

I ve just left my guard down today...

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 01:11 PM
So you wear a size 15 shoe... ...and you played the bassoon? I'll bet that was pretty dang funny to look at.

:D

Sooner_Bob
2/22/2008, 01:18 PM

This is a joke right?

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2008, 01:31 PM
So you wear a size 15 shoe... ...and you played the bassoon? I'll bet that was pretty dang funny to look at.

yeah my age and shoe size was the same until I turned 15 then luckily my feet stopped growing...hey I had plenty of bassoonist groupies

BigRedJed
2/22/2008, 01:36 PM
It was the embouchure!!

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2008, 01:39 PM
STEP : "Hey girl..Check out this embouchure"
any girl I said that to: "whats the matter with your face? and your feet?"

soonerboomer93
2/22/2008, 06:16 PM

or he's had a size 15 shoe inserted in his own