PDA

View Full Version : Having Some Fun With Baylor Fans....

OUSKINS
2/21/2008, 10:08 AM
Thought you all might get a kick out of this...my rep points at their board are crashing to the ground :)

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145058

tommieharris91
2/21/2008, 11:06 AM
You should have just posted your blog response here.

SoonerStormchaser
2/21/2008, 11:20 AM
Wow...BAYLOR fans being asshats? Whoda thunk?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/21/2008, 01:26 PM

Maybe should ask Baylor fan what exactly it was that brought about that probation that they recently were on. It didn't involve a full nelson choke hold...more like a Smith & Wesson.

Ton Loc
2/21/2008, 01:56 PM
I just looked through their b-ball forums after reading that link and...
WOW! What a bunch of angry Baptists. Some of their comments after our game are absolutely brutal. I won't even mention some of their signatures and avatars. I thought these were good Christian people.

SleestakSooner
2/21/2008, 02:14 PM
What a bunch of sanctimonious ****tards. Guess they are still a bit angry. :D

Eielson
2/21/2008, 02:32 PM
They have a more active basketball board than us...

bluedogok
2/21/2008, 10:22 PM
They have a more active basketball board than us...
That's because they don't have a football team worth talking about year round.

cheezyq
2/22/2008, 10:09 AM

You know, I was thinking the same thing. Seriously, I actually respected baylorfan just because they stick with their team through the bad times and the even worse times. I guess their just not used to success?

badger
2/22/2008, 10:11 AM
INVALID THREAD.

what an achievement, getting your thread deleted from a baylor forum. Next time, start trashing the WOMEN'S basketball team, especially their scary coach. Make sure to use words like "Skeletor" and "scary tree."

cheezyq
2/22/2008, 10:47 AM
INVALID THREAD.

what an achievement, getting your thread deleted from a baylor forum. Next time, start trashing the WOMEN'S basketball team, especially their scary coach. Make sure to use words like "Skeletor" and "scary tree."

I got that too, but found a thread where they were bashing Blake. It reaked of orangepower.com something awful.

Here's the funny thing, though. Out of curiosity (never been to the Baylor board before today, didn't know they had actual fans) I browsed around just to see what they're like over there. I soon realized that when Stoolwater inevitably reaches the same level of sucktitude as Baylor in all relevant sports, orangepower.com and baylorfans.com will only be distinguishable by their colors.

BillyBall
2/22/2008, 11:09 AM
Wow, I'm actually pretty surprised that they have a board...

badger
2/22/2008, 11:12 AM
Wow, I'm actually pretty surprised that they have a board...
C'mon, they're a major school in a major conference. I'm sure even Oral Roberts University has a board somewhere :D

BillyBall
2/22/2008, 11:26 AM
C'mon, they're a major school in a major conference. I'm sure even Oral Roberts University has a board somewhere :D

I wasn't trying to disrespect Baylor with the comment, I just am surprised that their sports actually generate enough interest to warrant a message board. I mean, I've been to Waco for a football game and there wasn't a lot of interest that particular day....

SoonerShark
2/22/2008, 11:37 AM
I wasn't trying to disrespect Baylor with the comment, I just am surprised that their sports actually generate enough interest to warrant a message board. I mean, I've been to Waco for a football game and there wasn't a lot of interest that particular day....

I went to the OU-Baylor game in Waco in 2000. We sat in the seats that we bought from Baylor the week before the game and our seats were assigned in the end seats to the 20 yard line range, as were nearly all of the OU fans. Oddly enough, most of us could have sat in the seats between the 40 yard lines because other than our fans, very few people attended the game. At Texas Tech in 2001, more home fans showed up but we nearly had whole rows to ourselves.