PDA

View Full Version : From here on out...............

Sooner24
2/21/2008, 12:14 AM
the ranked teams need to win. That is unless it's us playing them. As much fun as it is to see a 17-7 Miami beat Duke it would probably benefit us more for the Dukes of the world to win these games. No need seeing teams with credentials equal to ours winning these games giving the selection committee more to think about.

tommieharris91
2/21/2008, 12:29 AM
the ranked teams need to win. That is unless it's us playing them. As much fun as it is to see a 17-7 Miami beat Duke it would probably benefit us more for the Dukes of the world to win these games. No need seeing teams with credentials equal to ours winning these games giving the selection committee more to think about.

While you're at it, include Arkansas, Gonzaga, West Virginia, and Baylor to that list.

Ash
2/21/2008, 12:54 AM
The committee will take lots of things into consideration.

WVU winning lots would be most helpful, if that's considered a road win.

Just take care of our own bidness and let the chips fall. We're in good shape if we win our fair share down the stretch.

Eielson
2/21/2008, 11:04 PM
Anybody else see how Stephen F. Austin got top 25 votes?

humblesooner
2/22/2008, 11:30 AM
Anybody else see how Stephen F. Austin got top 25 votes?

I heard on the radio earlier this week that SFA is the #1 defensive team in the country. They smacked Sam Houston (2nd in the Southland Conference) last night (or Wed night???) This should make the SFA loss not look as bad as it did at the time (Even though we stil lshould NEVER lose to a Southland Conference team).

joeTsooner
2/22/2008, 11:35 AM
Not sure if this belongs on this thread, but I am trying to obtain a ABC coverage map for this Saturday's game at Texas. I am on the east coast and want to see if I have to watch it on my computer. Anyone have a map?