sooner2b09
2/20/2008, 03:45 PM
there is enough to go around

Youngsooner
2/20/2008, 04:05 PM
haha... nice

AllAboutThe'O'
2/20/2008, 04:09 PM
Two years ago, when we had Bookout, Neal and Taj, during our late regular-season win streak, we won at Texas Tech on a buzzer-beater and had a major comeback win at home over Iowa State similar to last night. I think we were down 9 in the final minute against ISU before coming back to win. I thought that game was improbable before last night. Then, we proceed to lay an egg at Texas, in the Big XII tourney and against Wisconsin-Milwaukee on the first day of the NCAAs. I hope this recent run of good fortune doesn't repeat itself; hopefully there will be more happy finishes.

NormanPride
2/20/2008, 04:39 PM
Well, whereas those wins were gutty performances by seniors despite a failing rapport within the team, I think these are gutty performances by relatively undertalented guards that are tired of losing. If Longar gets back in shape we should be good to go, but he has to do more than 7 points and 10 rebounds (though that's nothing to sneeze at).

crawfish
2/20/2008, 05:08 PM
I'd much rather just hold onto a 10-20pt lead. Capel doesn't need to give us our money's worth. :D

CincySooner
2/21/2008, 09:57 AM
The basketball team is welcome to all the Sooner Magic they want so long as they return it to the football team by Aug 30.

CincySooner
2/21/2008, 11:52 AM
The basketball team is welcome to all the Sooner Magic they want so long as they return it to the football team by Aug 30.

:confused: eh... ok I suppose that anon neg spek was necessary?:confused:

EDIT: Wow, it was a big one too.

EDIT: heh... just, heh.

EDIT: Hit me baby one more time