PDA

View Full Version : For Those That Missed It...

OUSKINS
2/20/2008, 08:38 AM
Or if you just want to see it again..... :)

Two awesome clips... it was a real treat to be inside the LNC last night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doCHJTH2y74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H8pyZkuskY

Boomer.....
2/20/2008, 08:56 AM
Gives me chills.

crawfish
2/20/2008, 09:25 AM
I feel sorry for Jerrels.

Not enough to not enjoy the win, tho. :)

OUmillenium
2/20/2008, 09:46 AM
What an awesome finish.

I was a HS Freshman in 1987 when TMac hit a deep 3 from the corner with :06 left to seal the win v. league leading Mizzou. Sold out LNC erupted and I have been hooked ever since. That's what last night's finish felt like. One of the biggest OU shots ever! I don't remember us ever winning a game on a four point play. AWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommieharris91
2/20/2008, 10:26 AM
What an awesome finish.

I was a HS Freshman in 1987 when TMac hit a deep 3 from the corner with :06 left to seal the win v. league leading Mizzou. Sold out LNC erupted and I have been hooked ever since. That's what last night's finish felt like. One of the biggest OU shots ever! I don't remember us ever winning a game on a four point play. AWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between that and the Godbold shot on Saturday, I don't know that there has been a more exciting back-to-back set of games in OU's history (I've only been following OU basketball since 2002, though). I've loved just about every moment of this season.

NormanPride
2/20/2008, 11:00 AM
These are the types of games that build the fanbase. We have to build on this and give a great performance on the road versus the whorns! Does anyone know if there's going to be a replay of this game?

King Crimson
2/20/2008, 12:28 PM
it was a pretty wild ride, that's for sure.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/20/2008, 12:29 PM
I m not gonna watch any replays because Crocker may miss the shot if I watch it again

SeattleOUstudent
2/20/2008, 01:02 PM
...and if you needed some post-game comments

http://www.youtube.com/user/JWayShox

:)

Sooner_Bob
2/20/2008, 01:13 PM
Nice

The Maestro
2/20/2008, 01:56 PM
Any room on the bandwagon for a late bloomer for OU hoops this year? :)

Sorry, with all Kelvin put us through I jumped off, but you have to be impressed with what Capel is building.

Plus, when I saw those two clips on SportsCenter's top ten this morning at the gym I ran an extra mile due to being fired up!

AllAboutThe'O'
2/20/2008, 03:02 PM
It just might have a permanent place on my DVR, along with the last two Big XII football title games, last year's RRS and three women's b-ball games from last season, including the Big XII tourney title. Oh, and countless episodes of "Cheap Seats," one of my all-time favorite shows.

Boomer.....
2/20/2008, 03:04 PM
Any room on the bandwagon for a late bloomer for OU hoops this year? :)

Sorry, with all Kelvin put us through I jumped off, but you have to be impressed with what Capel is building.

Plus, when I saw those two clips on SportsCenter's top ten this morning at the gym I ran an extra mile due to being fired up!
Hop on board! This is a very fun team to watch.

OUSKINS
2/20/2008, 03:04 PM
All I know is that I'm 30 years old and I was running and hollering in a parking lot (totally sober) on a random Tuesday night in February. It's the beauty of sports.